We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Hybrid View

The Prancing Pony, usually I'm drunk in a corner

Rebuilding Archet

Here is probably the weirdest thing you will ever see on the forums...
    A SEPERATE QUEST-LINE TO REBUILD ARCHET! You heard right, rebuild Archet!

Back story:
    After many years of lying in waste, mourning over the dead, the citizens of Archet have decided to rebuild their home, and bring the hop back into the small town. Players have found themselves in the presence of Jon Brackenbrook, the new leader of the town, and he wishes to rebuild. Together, the player will team up with citizens in order to complete trading quests, instances, and other types of content to rebuild the city into a legend. The once burned city will rise again, removing the cursed shadow from above.

Quests:
    -Timber!!!
    Back story: The people of Archet will need lumber to rebuild the supports of building and the palisades. Considering the amount of boars and wolves outside of the city, the citizens are all afraid to leave. You have been asked to gather the wood for them, as they recognize you as a strong hero for lending your aid to rebuild.
    Objective 1: Cut down limbs from the sturdiest trees in Chetwood.
    Objective 2: Defeat Blackwold brigands(0/16)
    -Gather 8 bundles of twigs.
    Objective 3: Talk to Constable Thistlewool
    ---------------------------------------------
    -Smithy!
    Back story: The people of Archet need a smithy to craft armour and weapons for the watchers. You will need to gather the supplies worthy of a hero's forge. Together, with the help of a few watchers, you must journey into the depths to find stone, iron, and the supplies for lighting the forge.
    Objective 1: Collect stone in the caverns of Midgewater Marsh(0/20)
    -Collect iron from goblin camps in Northern Bree-land(0/10)
    -Collect coal, torches, and flintlock from metal smith's in Bree(0/3)
    Objective 2: Help the people of Archet construct the forge.
    Objective 3: Talk to Jon Brackenbrook
    ----------------------------------------------
    Up with the walls!
    Back story: After gathering the wood for the walls, the people of Archet have requested your assistance in rebuilding the palisade that defends the town. Without it, an attack could be launched at any time, and all of your work could be destroyed by the Blackwolds. You will have to direct the citizens to where they need to be, and you will need to build yourself. The Blackwolds won't accept that you are rebuilding the city, so you should keep a look out for archers, trying to slow you down.
    Objective 1: Lead the workers to the work places on the wall(0/6)
    Objective 2: Defend wagons that are entering from Combe, delivering supplies(0/3)
    Objective 3: Defeat Blackwold warriors(0/10)
    -Defeat Blackwold Torch-Bearers(0/10)
    Objective 4: Blow the horn to call the guard(0/1)
    Objective 5: Defend the wall for three minutes.
    Objective 6: Talk to Constable Thistlewool
    -Talk to Jon Brackenbrook
    Building the Craft Hall.
    Back story: The people of Archet have the forges and workbenches, but they don't have anywhere to house the crafting stations! Gather the materials and build the largest craft hall you can, the people of Archet will need it if they wish to defend themselves from the Blackwolds!
    Objective 1: Gather stone from Midgewater Marshes(0/20)
    -Gather iron from goblin caves in Thorin's Hall(0/20)
    -Gather wood from trees in Chetwood(0/20)
    Objective 2: Sort the materials out(0/3)
    -Direct the workers into place(0/8)
    Objective 3: Move workbenches into the craft hall(0/5)
    -Move forges into the craft hall(0/6)
    -Move studies into the craft hall(0/4)
    -Move supplies into the craft hall(0/10)
    Object 4: Speak to Jon Brackenbrook.
    More to come...
    Did everyone get a bugged signature? My BB code doesn't work anymore

Although rebuilding hytbold was aweful ... just *aweful* ... this sound like a pretty fun idea.

Rebuilding Archet

Spiders!!
    Back story: For quite a while, spiders have been a large threat to the citizens of Archet, and they have slowly moved closer to the cty. Scholars need to search the webs for relics of older civilizations, but they face the threat of spiders. You will need to defend the scholars, and scour the webs for relics. But the spiders won't let up easy, they don't like invaders.
    Objective 1: Gather scholars at the craft hall(0/4)
    Objective 2: Defeat spiders guarding the gate(0/5)
    Objective 3: Lead scholars into the webs(0/4)
    Objective 4: Defeat spiders while defending the scholars(0/20)
    Objective 5: Gather relics(0/4)
    -Talk to Matt Turner(New NPC for Crafting based quests)
    ------------------------------------------------------
    Housing(Repeatable 10 times, once a day)
    Back story: People have heard that Archet is being rebuilt, and they are excited to return to their home. But, in order to live, they will need houses! You will have to persuade civilians and gather materials from them. Not everyone has what you need, so you may need to gather some things on your own.
    Objective 1: Speak to Matt Turner about donating iron
    -Speak to Tedd Whittlethorn about donating wood
    -Speak to James the Stone-Cutter about donating stone.
    Objective 2: Gather stone from Midgewater Marsh.
    -Gather nails from the merchants in Thorin's Hall(Costs 500s)
    -Gather food from farmers in the Shire.
    Objective 3: Bring the materials to a house.
    -Gather workers from the crafting hall
    Objective 4: Build the house, along with the workers(0/1)
    Objective 5: Talk to Matt Turner
    -Talk to Atli Spider-Bane(Now a housing NPC)
    -Talk to Mark Tablesmith(Builds furniture)
    Objective 6: Talk to Jon Brackenbrook.
    --------------------------------------------------------
    In Need of Arms and Armour
    Back story: The supplies are together, and you have built the forges. Now it is time for the armour to be smithed, and the swords to be sharpened. You will have to deliver the supplies from Combe, Bree, and Celondim, as you have been storing them there.
    Objective 1: Travel to Celondim and collect the timber for spears.
    -Travel to Thorin's Hall and collect the iron for the swords and shields.
    -Travel to Combe and pick up the stone for sharpening rocks.
    Objective 2: Deliver the supplies to Matt Turner.
    Objective 3: Smith swords(0/20)
    -Smith shields(0/10)
    -Smith spears(0/5)
    -Smith javelins(0/15)
    Objective 4: Deliever the swords to the guards(0/20)
    Objective 5: Speak to Constable Thistlewool(Newly armed and armoured)
    -----------------------------------------------------
    Storage, Training, and more!
    Back story: The people of Archet are going to need a place to store resources from trading, and a training center for the troops! You'll have to use the supplies you have to finish building the structures of Archet, but beware, the Blackwolds will not let you rebuild so easily.
    Objective 1: Deliver the supplies to each location(0/4)
    Objective 2: Lead workers to their posts(0/12)
    Objective 3: Position guardsmen to defend the city(0/20)(**Groups of 4**)
    Objective 4: Monitor the construction from the town square.
    Objective 5: Defeat Blackwold invaders(0/25)
    -Defeat Blackwold Torch-Warriors(0/5)
    Objective 6: Finish the structures.
    Objective 7: Speak to Constable Thistlewool
    -Speak to Jon Brackenbrook
    --------------------------------------------------------
    The Trading Empire!
    Archet has grown to become one of the largest trading cities of it's time! The vaults are pouring over with gold from trade, and the Blackwolds want their part! You'll have to defend Archet from the invading forces, but since you have increased the size of Archet's army from a mere ten to nearly two hundred, it should be easier.
    Objective 1: Inspire the troops by speaking with them.
    Objective 2: Blow the horn, starting the battle.
    Objective 3: Defeat Blackwold Warriors(0/20)
    -Defeat Blackwold Archers(0/10)
    -Defeat Blackwold Captains(0/5)
    -Defeat Blackwold Leaders(0/2)
    Objective 4: Defeat the commander of the assault(Jackson Cob)(**Unknown son of Calder Cob**))
    Objective 5: Rally the remaining troops to push back the assault.
    Objective 6: Talk to Captain Thistlewool(Promoted version of Constable Thistlewool)
    -Talk to Jon Brackenbrook.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    The Fall of The Enemy!
    Back Story: You've done it! Archet has been rebuilt! Now you have to defeat the remaining Blackwolds, before they can attack again! Rally the troops! To arms! Archet will redeem itself!
    Objective 1: Lead troops into the Blackwold's Headquarters in Chetwood.
    Objective 2: Defeat Blackwold Warriors(0/25)
    -Defeat Blackwold Archers(0/15)
    -Defeat Blackwold Captains(0/10)
    -Defeat Blackwold Leaders(0/4)
    Objective 3: Gather Captain Thistlewool and Jon Brackenbrook
    Objective 4: Attack the leader's tent(Commander Shalumak)(**Half orc**))
    Objective 5: Defeat the remaining Blackwolds(0/13)
    Objective 6: Observer Jon Brackenbrook's speech.
    Objective 7: Lead the parade through Combe and back to Archet.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    I would think that's enough quests... Just an idea.
    ~Glor

I think this is a really good idea
    I've gotten really tired of archet still being burned down...

I like it, too. Maybe we can really *earn* the title "Hero of Archet"!
    Tuco of the Quick Post

Quote Originally Posted by Tuco View Post
    That is an awesome idea... Maybe one day the devs will implement it?

The Shire or Bree or Rivendell or, etc. When you're saving Middle Earth ya never know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tuco View Post
    Awesome idea!

The Shire or Bree or Rivendell or, etc. When you're saving Middle Earth ya never know.
    Okay, all building ideas equal crazy awesome!

Reputation(Survivors of Archet)

Reputation...
    Survivors of Archet- The Survivors of Archet are hardy, but cowardly people. All though they craft well, and know how to build, they can not fight. Even though they can not fight, they can still craft items for you.
    Items:
    --Survivor's Reminder(Pocket Item)- The Survivor's Reminder causes you to be mightier than before. You remember what the Survivors of Archet remember, and you will fight as hard as you can to deliver death to their enemies.(Kindred standing).
    Stats(Level 95): +182 Might, +48 Vitality, +500 Critical Hit Rating, +789 Physical Mastery Rating.
    --Survivor's Will(Pocket Item)- All though they are scared of the enemies they face, the Survivors of Archet are willful people. They are able to stand strong when together, and can still defend themselves.(Kindred standing).
    Stats(Level 95): +192 Will, +48 Vitality, +500 Critical Hit Rating, +789 Tactical Mastery Rating.
    --Runner's Bauble(Pocket Item)- The Survivor's ran from the Blackwolds when they were attacked, and they have a talent for it. You have been gifted a bauble from the runners, and you will use it to escape with great agility.(Kindred Standing).
    Stats(Level 95): +182 Agility, +24 Vitality, +24 Fate, +500 Critical Defense rating, +789 Tactical Mitigations, +789 Physical Mitigations.
    -Survivor's Tattered Gloves.
    -Survivor's Tattered Boots.
    -Survivor's Tattered Helmet.
    -Survivor's Tattered Cloak(Hooded and Regular)
    -Survivor's Tattered Pauldrons.
    --Survivor's Agile Necklace: +182 Will, +38 Vitality, +30 Fate, +600 Physical/Tactical Mastery.
    --Survivor's Willful Fruit: +60 Will, +60 Vitality, +500 Tactical Mastery.(35 minutes)
    --Survivor's Agile Pastry: +60 Agility, +60 Vitality, +500 Tactical/Physical Mitigations.

Unhappy AKK!!!!

Oh my Ive actually forgot a litttle about Hytbold. I need to start on Hytbold then rush to the "Rescue" to Archet.Man I dont even have all the quests done there.

Quote Originally Posted by Taranax View Post
    Oh my Ive actually forgot a litttle about Hytbold. I need to start on Hytbold then rush to the "Rescue" to Archet.Man I dont even have all the quests done there.
    It's a side quest line, you aren't FORCED to do it... That's the point, it's just for fun.

Alright, at first I thought, as I was reading, 'ok this is an alright idea'. Then I read the last post whereby there would be level 95 rewards, and this is what I think. Ok so you're suggesting we go all the way back to Archet to rebuild it and grind for rep to get some gear. That's a terrible idea. If it was a lowbie quest line perhaps but even then, there's so much diversity in the quest lines. Don't like Combe? Go to Celondim/Thorin's/Michel Delving. There so many places to go at low levels there's no need for it, and there's certainly no need to go back to Archet at 95 to rebuild a city most haven't seen since they were level 7. This is yet another grind to rebuild yet another city. /not signed.

I also dislike the idea of doing this at max level.

However, I do like the idea of introducing limited amounts of non-instanced landscape phasing in earlier areas of the game.

It would be interesting to see if we could come up with one small "impact" players might have on each region of Middle-earth, and brainstorm how those could be implemented.

Quote Originally Posted by QueenArleth View Post
    Alright, at first I thought, as I was reading, 'ok this is an alright idea'. Then I read the last post whereby there would be level 95 rewards, and this is what I think. Ok so you're suggesting we go all the way back to Archet to rebuild it and grind for rep to get some gear. That's a terrible idea. If it was a lowbie quest line perhaps but even then, there's so much diversity in the quest lines. Don't like Combe? Go to Celondim/Thorin's/Michel Delving. There so many places to go at low levels there's no need for it, and there's certainly no need to go back to Archet at 95 to rebuild a city most haven't seen since they were level 7. This is yet another grind to rebuild yet another city. /not signed.
    I'm simply suggesting level 95 stats. Of course, the items should be based on level, not based on completion. This is just a side quest set, not an endgame. It goes by fairly quick, I hated Hytbold, that's why I decide we should have that, but shorter. It all depends on what level you do it... There will be different categories... Level 10 gear, level 20 gear, level 30 gear, etc... It's by level.
    ~Glor.

Quote Originally Posted by QueenArleth View Post
    Oh. I didn't see that either. I'd like to rebuild it from level 5-18 or so. Not 95.
    Tuco of the Quick Post

Reputation(Militia of Archet)

Militia of Archet- The Militia of Archet are hardy people, they can fight well, and are known for their construction of traps and other mechanisms in war. They are good crafters, but they spend most of their time building traps.
    Items(Kindred):
    --Triple Trap of the Archet Hunter(Hunter Class): Triple trap that causes 300 damage on contact and a bleed of 100 damage every 2 seconds for 8 seconds.
    --Silver Sword of the Archet Warrior(Two-handed): 513-600 Dmg. 151.3 DPS. +70 Might, +50 Vitality, 5% chance to deal a bleed for 100 damage every 2 seconds for 8 seconds.
    --Silver Sword of the Archet Guardian(One-handed): 340-415 Dmg, 151.3 DPS, +70 Vitality, +50 Might, 5% chance to apply a bleed for 50 damage every 2 seconds for 8 seconds.
    --Silver Sword of the Archet Healer(One Handed): 340-415 Dmg, 151.3 DPS, +70 Will, +50 Fate, 5% chance to apply a heal on your fellowship for 400-500 points to morale.
    --Shimmering Bow of the Archet Archer: 265-466 Dmg, 180.2 DPS, +70 Agility, +50 Vitality, 5% chance to apply a buff of +600 Critical Hit Rating for 15 seconds.
    -Archet Militia's Steel Gloves
    -Archet Militia's Steel Boots
    -Archet Militia's Steel Cloak
    -Archet Militia's Steel Pauldrons
    -Archet Militia's Steel Leggings
    --Archet Guardian's Shield(Heavy):+3600 Armour, +160 Vitality, +100 Might, +700 Block Rating, +700 Tactical/Physical Mitigation.
    --Archet Warden's Shield(Warden Shield): +1600 Armour, +160 Agility, +100 Vitality, +60 Fate, +650 Block Rating, +700 Physical Mastery/Physical Mitigation.
    --(Fear, disease, etc potions).
    I think that's it for now!

If you GMs decide to incorporate this, let me know, I'd love to help with ideas!
    ~Glor

Thumbs up Sounds like a great plan.

I for one would love to see this happen. I always felt like Archet was unfinished. I remember some quest in Archet were someone asked me to get his tools & then sending me to Combe to get lumber to supply the rebuild. I was like "were is the next quest to fix this place" when I first started to play.

Quote Originally Posted by robbie1435 View Post
    Here is probably the weirdest thing you will ever see on the forums...
    A SEPERATE QUEST-LINE TO REBUILD ARCHET! You heard right, rebuild Archet!

Back story:
    After many years of lying in waste, mourning over the dead, the citizens of Archet have decided to rebuild their home, and bring the hop back into the small town. Players have found themselves in the presence of Jon Brackenbrook, the new leader of the town, and he wishes to rebuild. Together, the player will team up with citizens in order to complete trading quests, instances, and other types of content to rebuild the city into a legend. The once burned city will rise again, removing the cursed shadow from above.

Quests:
    -Timber!!!
    Back story: The people of Archet will need lumber to rebuild the supports of building and the palisades. Considering the amount of boars and wolves outside of the city, the citizens are all afraid to leave. You have been asked to gather the wood for them, as they recognize you as a strong hero for lending your aid to rebuild.
    Objective 1: Cut down limbs from the sturdiest trees in Chetwood.
    Objective 2: Defeat Blackwold brigands(0/16)
    -Gather 8 bundles of twigs.
    Objective 3: Talk to Constable Thistlewool
    ---------------------------------------------
    -Smithy!
    Back story: The people of Archet need a smithy to craft armour and weapons for the watchers. You will need to gather the supplies worthy of a hero's forge. Together, with the help of a few watchers, you must journey into the depths to find stone, iron, and the supplies for lighting the forge.
    Objective 1: Collect stone in the caverns of Midgewater Marsh(0/20)
    -Collect iron from goblin camps in Northern Bree-land(0/10)
    -Collect coal, torches, and flintlock from metal smith's in Bree(0/3)
    Objective 2: Help the people of Archet construct the forge.
    Objective 3: Talk to Jon Brackenbrook
    Up with the walls!
    Back story: After gathering the wood for the walls, the people of Archet have requested your assistance in rebuilding the palisade that defends the town. Without it, an attack could be launched at any time, and all of your work could be destroyed by the Blackwolds. You will have to direct the citizens to where they need to be, and you will need to build yourself. The Blackwolds won't accept that you are rebuilding the city, so you should keep a look out for archers, trying to slow you down.
    Objective 1: Lead the workers to the work places on the wall(0/6)
    Objective 2: Defend wagons that are entering from Combe, delivering supplies(0/3)
    Objective 3: Defeat Blackwold warriors(0/10)
    -Defeat Blackwold Torch-Bearers(0/10)
    Objective 4: Blow the horn to call the guard(0/1)
    Objective 5: Defend the wall for three minutes.
    -Talk to Jon Brackenbrook
    Building the Craft Hall.
    Back story: The people of Archet have the forges and workbenches, but they don't have anywhere to house the crafting stations! Gather the materials and build the largest craft hall you can, the people of Archet will need it if they wish to defend themselves from the Blackwolds!
    Objective 1: Gather stone from Midgewater Marshes(0/20)
    -Gather iron from goblin caves in Thorin's Hall(0/20)
    -Gather wood from trees in Chetwood(0/20)
    Objective 2: Sort the materials out(0/3)
    -Direct the workers into place(0/8)
    Objective 3: Move workbenches into the craft hall(0/5)
    -Move forges into the craft hall(0/6)
    -Move studies into the craft hall(0/4)
    -Move supplies into the craft hall(0/10)
    Object 4: Speak to Jon Brackenbrook.
    More to come...
    You have given this a lot of thought, and laid it out logically. Have you written scenarios for games before?

I like rebuilding quests -- I've done Hytbold from guggle to zatch twice -- and in AC2 I was instrumental in getting many trait shops built (I specialized in Toolmaking ). I would like to do this.
    Eruanne - Shards of Narsil-1 - Elendilmir -> Arkenstone

Nice idea.
    Personally I did not like Hytbold, as to my opinion it was time gated grinding.
    I like this suggestion better, as it is more concentrated on *really* rebuilding a town instead of killing the same dozen enemies for 200 times. (EDIT: at least the first couple of quests) I also would not really care for loot, as a good story line is enough reward in this case. Maybe use something like chests or gift boxes matching player level, so this problem would be solved.

Some more thoughts:
    • There could be a server-wide effort to build something. The reward could be unlocking a server-wide quest chain or an instance. This could include crafting and also low-level players and resources, so all people, independant of level, could take part.
    • Areas like Hytbold could be multilayered. A last quest could open the final layer, where everything is completed - this way they could have less lag.
    • Finished towns should be ingame hubs like Bree, 21st Hall, Galtrev, Stangard or Snowbourn. Having an incomplete town like Hytbold does not feel like a reward. Basically I am not visiting the rebuilt town unless I am picking up quests for coins or doing crafting instances. If we rebuilt it, we should populate it.
    • There might be even instance areas where highlevels and lowlevels have to work together to achieve something. Imagine something like protecting people rebuilding a defensive structure that needs to be finished within a fixed time.

Quote Originally Posted by thinx View Post
    Nice idea.
    I like this suggestion better, as it is more concentrated on *really* rebuilding a town instead of killing the same dozen enemies for 200 times. (EDIT: at least the first couple of quests) I also would not really care for loot, as a good story line is enough reward in this case. Maybe use something like chests or gift boxes matching player level, so this problem would be solved.

Some more thoughts:
    • There could be a server-wide effort to build something. The reward could be unlocking a server-wide quest chain or an instance. This could include crafting and also low-level players and resources, so all people, independant of level, could take part.
    • Areas like Hytbold could be multilayered. A last quest could open the final layer, where everything is completed - this way they could have less lag.
    • Finished towns should be ingame hubs like Bree, 21st Hall, Galtrev, Stangard or Snowbourn. Having an incomplete town like Hytbold does not feel like a reward. Basically I am not visiting the rebuilt town unless I am picking up quests for coins or doing crafting instances. If we rebuilt it, we should populate it.
    • There might be even instance areas where highlevels and lowlevels have to work together to achieve something. Imagine something like protecting people rebuilding a defensive structure that needs to be finished within a fixed time.
    I'm glad you like the idea... But there are some concerns with your server wide build.
    1. In order for this to occur, you are suggesting every player would have to contribute(Or did I understand that wrong). How I imagine that is that each player is supplied with a certain quest(s). You have to take into account the inactive accounts on each server. Also, you have to think about the fact that not every server has the same number of players, so how would the quests be handed out?
    2. This would cause a MASSIVE amount of flaming. If some troll decided to pick up a quest and keep it in the inventory, the place couldn't be rebuilt, and everyone's work would be worthless.

Might just be me, but this is how I see it. People have suggested this on Dwarrowdelf as well.
    One again, thanks for the support,
    ~Glor

Quote Originally Posted by robbie1435 View Post
    But there are some concerns with your server wide build.
    I'll try to describe it better:
    Quests (or crafting) could be non-blocking, e.g. providing 1000 of some currency (e.g. boards, bricks, coins) for stage one etc. A person not finishing a quest will slow down the build in the same way a player that is not taking part.
    The only problem would be players with leftover quests from stage one if this stage is already finished - they could either stop the quest or turn it in anyway.

Sure, this way servers with less population will require a longer time. Maybe numbers could be different for each server.

However, I fear this might end up with grind... ;-)

A person not finishing a quest will slow down the build in the same way a player that is not taking part.
    The only problem would be players with leftover quests from stage one if this stage is already finished - they could either stop the quest or turn it in anyway.

Sure, this way servers with less population will require a longer time. Maybe numbers could be different for each server.

However, I fear this might end up with grind... ;-)
    You just proved my point that there are people out there that will stop the build... If a person picks up three quests and goes inactive, the build comes to a stop because that quest can't be done.
    Here is a scenario:
    A level 50 troll runs into the place and picks up three quests. He then goes to glff and trolls everyone, and ends up going inactive to make the build impossible. This would stop the build, and waste everyone's time.

Nice idea.

Some more thoughts:
    -I really like the idea of high levels and low levels working together. I became a bit sadistic and thought of ways that low levels can be used as live bait while the medium class levels hustle to rebuild a gate and the high levels shingshing at goblins and pewpew at drakes. Something to that effect.
    -The low levels would have to run at the uglies and they would pick them up and take them to their camp, then the high levels would need to look for the camp, fight the uglies, escort the lowbies back to the main camp, where the middle levels, after they build a camp from scratch with stuff from surrounding forests, tend to the lowbies' imaginary wounds with med-kits (like in one of the hytbold instances in Garsfeld[I think])
    Or or or one where the high levels have weakened skills (-75% dps and melee) and have to fight lower level mobs that deal a lot of damage and the little'uns would need to protect them.

Whatever.
    Owner of the (imaginary)Canadian Zeds kinship on Crickhollow and member of the Brotherhood of the Wolves, also on Crickhollow.

May Chauncy, the brave RK-tank rest in peace in the West.

I should have more ideas flooding the post this weekend! ^.^

Quote Originally Posted by djheydt View Post
    You have given this a lot of thought, and laid it out logically. Have you written scenarios for games before?

I like rebuilding quests -- I've done Hytbold from guggle to zatch twice -- and in AC2 I was instrumental in getting many trait shops built (I specialized in Toolmaking ). I would like to do this.
    I'm really glad you like the idea... This is my first shot at designing a game scenario though, lol. I tried to logically think behind what the people Archet would be like if they had a full blown city. Considering the position of the city, and the amount of citizens and guards, I logically determined that it would most likely be a trading city. I played AC2 as well, really enjoyed it. Some of the rebuild ideas were kind of placed around there. I am working on some more quests to add as well, that way it seems like an actual rebuild. Once again, thanks for the support.
    ~Glor

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast