We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thumbs up

Nice 1v1 the other day near GV Lubby Your WL vs my Burg. Had lots of fun. Thank you for the spar

Retired
    Ona -> Confetti - r8 Burglar // Funfetti - r7 Mini (Execution - Gladden)
    Demodex - r8 Warg // Bonana Split - r11 WL(Brandywine)

Younoob, Koto, Brionac, Taranator, thanks for the 1v1s at GTA yesterday, fun as always

I had surprisingly enough (during my visiting time to say hi to friends) quite some good spars with Cookie, Segomor and Phoenixash. Good fun spars, the visit was certainly worth my while so ty
    Last edited by eleanora123; Jun 22 2013 at 08:42 AM.
    R14 Defiler Ezmoding, R12 warleader Hydraah, R11 reaver Lubshag, R11 warg Landvaettir, R15 hunter Pewpewboom,
    R10 guardian Baforin, R9 hunter Baflo, R9 captain Adalwic
    https://www.youtube.com/catch?v=670if6Etx0o

Quote Originally Posted by juiceyhammo View Post
    A few guidelines for using this thread:

2) This is a thread for 'Good 1v1s'. If you feel a recent 1v1 you had with someone was not good, then don't post it. Lets try and refrain from complaining and keep it 100% positive.
    Take it somewhere else guys not on this thread, thanks.

I wanna say TY to all freeps that have fought me recently on WL, defiler and reaver. Also taking this oppurtunity to say welcome to all new freep transfers and hopefully we can say hi to some creep transfers soon (we really need more creeps now).
    R14 Defiler Ezmoding, R12 warleader Hydraah, R11 reaver Lubshag, R11 warg Landvaettir, R15 hunter Pewpewboom,
    R10 guardian Baforin, R9 hunter Baflo, R9 captain Adalwic
    https://www.youtube.com/catch?v=670if6Etx0o

Quote Originally Posted by eleanora123 View Post
    I wanna say TY to all freeps that have fought me recently on WL, defiler and reaver. Also taking this oppurtunity to say welcome to all new freep transfers and hopefully we can say hi to some creep transfers soon (we really need more creeps now).
    Thanks man, was fun to have the 1v1s. Was a change from the old server. Should have a great time here and will probably go creep to help out some days if the numbers are crazy freepside.
    [center][url=http://www.youtube.com/user/PerishableOath]Burglar 'Moors Videos[/url][/center]

It can't be said any better, Creepy Welcome to all of you who transferred, we hope you will not be disappointed and looking forward to see you in action.

Special thanks to Hustypoo for a spontaneous 1v1 near lc and and then at lugz hill.
    Also thanks to Jango and Melkar (gosh, you almost one shot me all the time ) for the fun spars.

~Ana
    Trust your instinct

Nurdreams r10 Blackarrow Morphium r9 Stalker Moorsin r9 Minstrel

Thanks to Lenor/Marceline/Rally's Various toons and some others who I have caught some fun 1v1s with. Win or lose always love a good solo fight. Catch you guys out there more .
    [center][url=http://www.youtube.com/user/PerishableOath]Burglar 'Moors Videos[/url][/center]

Thanks for all the spontaneous 1on1-s between TR-GV yesterday. Was a blast. Haven't been in one for a while. Great spars all around - special thanks to Defeated, Falcobar, Rindu, Belrani and others
    argio r11 burglar | trytofarmme r10 reaver | trytoloveme r10 spider | ikissedafreep r10 blackarrow | roargh r9 warleader | trytocatchme r9 warg |

I want to thank Marcelline and Droker (Thumpnakh) for the 1v1s I had yesterday. All came down to the wire and I didn't heal at all to you guys except for one morale pot.
    Also want to thank Onekamg for the fun fights we always have that always goes either way. I look forward to more 1v1s as time progresses.
    Don't let the join date fool you, I've been playing since August 2010.
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/Yt9pET8.png[/IMG]

Thank you for the 3v1 vs. my reaver in AEOP, Bojelly, Kertail, and that minstrel. You were worth much infamy.

Oh and Bojelly, if you're grouped with a minstrel and a WL spamming LM, go red line, or even blue. But yellow line dps is...lackluster to say the least.

"Thinking you can do something is confidence; doing something is competence"
    Bannerman, r11 War-Leader/
    Ryzer, r13 Captain/ Ryzur, Minstrel.
    Skill and Valour/Divide Et Impera, Landroval. .

Quote Originally Posted by b4jet9597 View Post
    Thank you for the 3v1 vs. my reaver in AEOP, Bojelly, Kertail, and that minstrel. You were worth much infamy.

Oh and Bojelly, if you're grouped with a minstrel and a WL spamming LM, go red line, or even blue. But yellow line dps is...lackluster to say the least.
    That post completely defeats the purpose of this thread. This is about showing respect and sportsmanship, not mocking people.

Quote Originally Posted by Nimrinoth View Post
    That post completely defeats the purpose of this thread. This is about showing respect and sportsmanship, not mocking people.
    And yet you are here! And even I'm here..

weird day.

To previous poster: you, sir, failed hard. We all know that Bojelly does not die and uses godlike modz. So nice try showing off.

PS edit: sad part is - someone thinking its even worth a post. @phoenix
    Last edited by arghh; May 05 2014 at 09:10 AM.
    argio r11 burglar | trytofarmme r10 reaver | trytoloveme r10 spider | ikissedafreep r10 blackarrow | roargh r9 warleader | trytocatchme r9 warg |

There is no 1v1s lately. I have a warg and accept all challenges :

Any hunter
    Any minstrel
    Any lore-master
    Any burglar
    Any rune-keeper
    Any guardian
    Any red champion and cappy
    No warden please (I blame Turbine.)

If you think you can beat me (you have no chance) please send tell Guduruk (creep) / Zaleria (freep). Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by Waldwindred View Post

Any hunter
    Any minstrel
    Any lore-master
    Any burglar
    Any rune-keeper
    Any guardian

If you think you can beat me (you have no chance) please send tell Guduruk (creep) / Zaleria (freep). Thank you.
    Sure I have no chance, you are just running away and very fast

just send tell, leave the rest to me.

At this point, I'd 1v1 anyone. I don't care if I die though keeping it close would be nice *coughs* Heal spammers! *cough* Due to an overload of college homework, I haven't been able to Moors a heck of a lot in the last few weeks. I just want to fight someone.
    Don't let the join date fool you, I've been playing since August 2010.
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/Yt9pET8.png[/IMG]

Hey guys thought id post some good 1v1s ive had lately, i am a new transfer but have played here before on another toon, Some of you know me some do not so to those that dont i say Hello.

Forgive me if i gt names wrong i have hard enough time remembering them let alone spelling them

Xultar - good reaver we had fun, 5 mins fighting amungst a few freeps/creeps but we ran of together then freeps wiped was a good fight up until then.

rajercie ?? a spider rank 8 i believe had a 1v1 at ggrim fight lasted a good 15min at least i lost do to him eventually draining my power i wasnt aware 1v1s here allow pots on imladris, but then again one of us had to die, he deserved it a good spider with
    good movement and good use of skills

also Younoob he wanted a 1v1 at good grim he couldnt move my morale bar he went came back retraited and same again at the end of that fight he was jumping in order to stop fighting, so i did he then runs to me attacks me and runs of so i think hes toying with me he done it 4 times as i looked at my buff bar he impales me to 20k morale and then starts fight with me pretty much at 2/3 anyway after another 10 min fight i decided to die, younoob you are a good reaver those antics make me loose respect for you im afraid, especially since you logged freep side and asked me to 1v1 in the first place.

i have also had plain open fighting where meldops decided to jump me then hips, then come back jump me again i was 20k morale he was 20k morale mine was going up his wasnt so he sprints of and didnt come back.
    also some spider called Gerenel which was 5 mins ago i ran past him on my horse didnt attack him thought id let him go about his day he then stuns me, so i commence the battle drums go attack get him half health im still full he realizes it was a bad move so he calls me out solo younoob comes, wasnt to bad of a player but calling someone out after you attacked them in the first place is garbage.

like mr bitey in HH by river he attacks, cant kill me another warg come fights for 2 mins none of them killing me there both slowly dieing, bitey hips's last call pounces then bitey come back i mean cmon guys 3v1 can you not fight 1v1, your need to call out solo players only makes you look like a bad player, learn who you can and cant take.

No offence intended to the creeps above just saying it as it happened if you take offence then play a different way and my outcome of event may be different to the above.

To end on a high note thank you to everyone on imladris you have all been very welcoming in particular inacthas nim and dangoon and i look forward to the years ahead, may it bring friends and fun times, see you out there.
    I am also looking for a kin will probably join one by the end of the week

-Olympus.

Quote Originally Posted by Waldwindred View Post

Any hunter
    Any minstrel
    Any lore-master
    Any burglar
    Any rune-keeper
    Any guardian

i like the way you say anyone then limit your options to no wardens no yellow cappies or yellow champs, so the fight is in your favour to begin with you wont get better if you dont fight classes which are harder to beat, dying is part of the game, its learning new skills that count and knowing when you use them.

Quote Originally Posted by witchking782 View Post
    i like the way you say anyone then limit your options to no wardens no yellow cappies or yellow champs, so the fight is in your favour to begin with you wont get better if you dont fight classes which are harder to beat, dying is part of the game, its learning new skills that count and knowing when you use them.
    He just admits hes not good enuff. thats honest and cute

Quote Originally Posted by arghh View Post
    Unlike him i will 1v1 absolutely anybody any rank any store bought skills and store bought buffs and pots.

Unlike him i will 1v1 absolutely anybody any rank any store bought skills and store bought buffs and pots.
    How about my spider? No reflect ofc

sure nim use reflect to your hearts content lmao,

Had a few 1v1 in the last cupple of days, some of them were quite fun. Thanks Mollie for the two we had two days ago i think the first one was pretty close. Also thanks to the r2 weaver with store-bought reflect, i wasnt sure if you were just trolling me or actually thought you can win, just because you have reflect.

Thanks to Blinklob, second one we had was pretty unlucky for me, but we talked about that already

Also thanks to the heal-spamming wl. Very well done.

Special thanks to Runfatty, you are one of the few wargs i saw the last months that didnt hips/sprint away when he saw he couldnt beat me. I appreciate that

Whereas Lastcall is definetely the best, trying to sprint like three times and hips two times so i had to chase him from lugz rez, over rop to spider den where he got zerged by my kinmates . I didnt call you out btw. they were just in my group. So next time, pls make sure you only jump stuff you can kill and dont desperately try to run after you see it's not working. Might wanna talk to Runfatty perhaps
    Commander Eisenspalter
    Equilibrium/Joke

Quote Originally Posted by arghh View Post
    Its not about being good or not. Its about 'balance' between 2 classes.(for example Nim's clone playing a warg cant be good enough to beat Nim's warden.Because It's technically impossible warg<warden) If turbine really could made all classes equal to each other i would love to kick everyone's *ss one by one in Imladris.Spamming healz (blue cappy), double NS and spamming bleeds (warden) and spamming survival skills (blue champs) is way too much Op/imbalanced for a warg which is the squishiest creep class. Im assuming everyone is (at least) as good as me at their classess. Other than that, of course I accept all challenges and did beat many people many times despite having Op classes/trait line against wargs.

What I'm trying to say on the post above is Anyone have the classes / trait line I wrote have NO chance against my warg (a warg technically. - Balance issue - See my first point. )
    Last edited by Waldwindred; Jun 21 2014 at 07:49 PM.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast