We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thumbs up An Official Good 1v1 Thread

I've seen this on a few servers now, so thought it could do no harm trying to start one up here!

A few guidelines for using this thread:

1) Please feel free to post and thank people for any good 1v1s you have had recently. This could have been an organised 1v1, or a nice open field fight that was uninterrupted.

2) This is a thread for 'Good 1v1s'. If you feel a recent 1v1 you had with someone was not good, then don't post it. Lets try and refrain from complaining and keep it 100% positive.

3) I'd like to try and keep this thread ongoing if possible, to maintain something positive on our forum, involving both freeps and creeps, please help to try and keep it this way.

I'll start by thanking Govno and Trytofarmme for our recent 1v1s, they've been pretty close and I can't wait for you both to hit rank 9! Also had a great 1v1 with stop, which ended in a double KO, can't beat those

Well I'll go second and say my best spars are probably with reavers or warleaders.

But in recent 1v1's Malgil vs me was fun, Gonvo was also pretty good lol (double KO as cookie said) well played both of you.

Fallowme vs me was also fun, he plays a mean wl and is always fun to 1v1

Thanks for the 1v1's guys they were fun!

~Aldair

Had a few fun 1v1's with Trytofarmme the other day. I lost them, but it was fairly close during one of them, but he got me with DS. :P

Had a great 1v1 with crunchiee today, so thanks a lot for that!

Deltrion saw me killing slugs out of grams today and was kind enough to not destroy me right there, so thank you.

... He did destroy me in a spar of course but that was a given.

Cookies for being nice.

I Had some great spars yesterday . My defiler vs Arriou and my Warleader vs Nya, ofcourse I lost but It was a close call ...so when I rank them I want a rematch xD.

PS. ty Arriou, Nya and Meldo for those group fights afterwards, it was a blast

Oh That was superfun! We should have more fights like that... And I might have a plan :P

Thumbs down

yeah lub those fights were the best really intresting!!!looking forword for more, was fun!!!!

Thumbs up

this icon whanted to put lol :P

Nice 1v1s last night (On my warg) With Phoenix, Deltrion and (naked) Nim! Thanks!

Luby, I wants to 1v1 you nao!!!!!!! If not for work.... lol, spar meh when I get on though Luby

Yeah that was fun, and extremely frustrating, cookie. Ill get naked for you more often.

I had a good 3v1 vs Apache, Akia, and Phoenixash last night. It was close!

Lovely spar vs my defiler Nya , I wasnt sure at first if you have gotten my hint (jumping and running out of Groth to isen intrance) to spar when I saw you in Grothum, luckily you did understand and we had a nice spar

Aah and ty Saffhire for that spar I guess, I was totally not expecting a fight when you found me (as always when you find me lol). You totally whooped my reavers &&& like always

thanks to grashnal and munchie warg for 1v1s. very good spontaneous fights with no interruptions, was alot of fun. fight with munchie was a double KB and I'm glad thats how it ended, we both deserved the killing blow : )

bumpity bump...

My defiler has been having quite alot nice spars lately. Ty Savanna for that spar was awesome and ended up in a draw but well if you continued 5 more mins you would have had me because...well you have seen my powerpool lol.

And ty Elduche for that interesting semi-spar with my defiler in HH, I believe I did have 3 npcs on me but it was still a Interesting fight I made you blow 3-4 bubbles and you were 5kish when you finally got me down :P

I think I am singlehandely keeping this thread alive lolz. I just had a nice (random meet-up) spar with Perodor on defiler, he beated me into the ground as expected but atleast managed to get him to 6kish xD

Bumping it up because of more good spars on my defiler, ty ariou (mini) and perodor for the spars was great fun.Ariou get audacity and pown me now lol aside from that great battle. Pero...I will spar you again when I get rank 9ish xD I might have a chance then lol
    Last edited by eleanora123; May 08 2013 at 11:22 PM. Reason: grammar

Thanks for the fights Lubi, they were fun.

Had some great 1v1s today.
    Pretty even against Jazzhands this morning.
    I found it fun to spar shadow wargs not using a single healing move in 1v1 circle, especially Chewy.

But i enjoy my fights against Reeferbaby most, those are epic and became amazingly even with getting to know eachother.
    He humiliated me on Maziokino though, i need to become faster and more resourceful against such a good KE BA, i did not fight that in a very long time.

And next time im on creepside ill grab a notebook and you will teach me things xD.

I also had 5 great 1v1s with Reefer, so thanks a lot for those,

The first couple ended double KOs, from my bleeds
    Thirdly I got my first clean kill, which reefer punished me for, by destroying me in our fourth round (No kidding, think you had 16k left!)
    Rounded up with another double KO

Managed to record them so can post a link shortly!

Thank you Nya, Stuffin and Saeronen for letting me finish the mayor and having a nice spar afterwards with Stuffin. Classy stuff <3
    Last edited by eleanora123; May 09 2013 at 02:50 PM.

Where are all these reefer 1v1s going down, because i want in. Last time i fought reefer 1v1 was back when I still used shield line and even then he still stomped me a few times.

Now on to the 1v1 shout outs. Good fight earlier today lubfiler, always enjoy our fights on any of your creeps. Also had koto jump me out of nowhere, pretty sure he was in stealth, and had and epic battle of wits and might that was really fun. So thank you both for trying to murder my face.

I had an epic 1v24 against a DR raid. So close to killing that 6k hunter.

Nive 1v1s today with Gonvo, Reefer/Mazio, Trytofarmme, Silar, Raicerj and more, thanks a lot

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast