We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Hybrid View

Thumbs up An Official Good 1v1 Thread

I've seen this on a few servers now, so thought it could do no harm trying to start one up here!

A few guidelines for using this thread:

1) Please feel free to post and thank people for any good 1v1s you have had recently. This could have been an organised 1v1, or a nice open field fight that was uninterrupted.

2) This is a thread for 'Good 1v1s'. If you feel a recent 1v1 you had with someone was not good, then don't post it. Lets try and refrain from complaining and keep it 100% positive.

3) I'd like to try and keep this thread ongoing if possible, to maintain something positive on our forum, involving both freeps and creeps, please help to try and keep it this way.

I'll start by thanking Govno and Trytofarmme for our recent 1v1s, they've been pretty close and I can't wait for you both to hit rank 9! Also had a great 1v1 with stop, which ended in a double KO, can't beat those

Well I'll go second and say my best spars are probably with reavers or warleaders.

But in recent 1v1's Malgil vs me was fun, Gonvo was also pretty good lol (double KO as cookie said) well played both of you.

Fallowme vs me was also fun, he plays a mean wl and is always fun to 1v1

Thanks for the 1v1's guys they were fun!

~Aldair

Had a few fun 1v1's with Trytofarmme the other day. I lost them, but it was fairly close during one of them, but he got me with DS. :P
    Eniigmatik | Exploit

Had a great 1v1 with crunchiee today, so thanks a lot for that!

Deltrion saw me killing slugs out of grams today and was kind enough to not destroy me right there, so thank you.

... He did destroy me in a spar of course but that was a given.

Cookies for being nice.
    And then, forever remains that change from G to E minor.

I Had some great spars yesterday . My defiler vs Arriou and my Warleader vs Nya, ofcourse I lost but It was a close call ...so when I rank them I want a rematch xD.

PS. ty Arriou, Nya and Meldo for those group fights afterwards, it was a blast
    R14 Defiler Ezmoding, R12 warleader Hydraah, R12 reaver Lubshag, R12 warg Landvaettir, R15 hunter Pewpewboom,
    R10 guardian Baforin, R9 hunter Baflo, R9 captain Adalwic
    https://www.youtube.com/catch?v=670if6Etx0o

Quote Originally Posted by juiceyhammo View Post
    A few guidelines for using this thread:

2) This is a thread for 'Good 1v1s'. If you feel a recent 1v1 you had with someone was not good, then don't post it. Lets try and refrain from complaining and keep it 100% positive.
    Take it somewhere else guys not on this thread, thanks.

I wanna say TY to all freeps that have fought me recently on WL, defiler and reaver. Also taking this oppurtunity to say welcome to all new freep transfers and hopefully we can say hi to some creep transfers soon (we really need more creeps now).
    R14 Defiler Ezmoding, R12 warleader Hydraah, R12 reaver Lubshag, R12 warg Landvaettir, R15 hunter Pewpewboom,
    R10 guardian Baforin, R9 hunter Baflo, R9 captain Adalwic
    https://www.youtube.com/catch?v=670if6Etx0o

Quote Originally Posted by eleanora123 View Post
    I wanna say TY to all freeps that have fought me recently on WL, defiler and reaver. Also taking this oppurtunity to say welcome to all new freep transfers and hopefully we can say hi to some creep transfers soon (we really need more creeps now).
    Thanks man, was fun to have the 1v1s. Was a change from the old server. Should have a great time here and will probably go creep to help out some days if the numbers are crazy freepside.
    [center][url=http://www.youtube.com/user/PerishableOath]Burglar 'Moors Videos[/url][/center]

It can't be said any better, Creepy Welcome to all of you who transferred, we hope you will not be disappointed and looking forward to see you in action.

Special thanks to Hustypoo for a spontaneous 1v1 near lc and and then at lugz hill.
    Also thanks to Jango and Melkar (gosh, you almost one shot me all the time ) for the fun spars.

~Ana
    Trust your instinct

Nurdreams r10 Blackarrow Morphium r9 Stalker Moorsin r9 Minstrel

Thanks to Lenor/Marceline/Rally's Various toons and some others who I have caught some fun 1v1s with. Win or lose always love a good solo fight. Catch you guys out there more .
    [center][url=http://www.youtube.com/user/PerishableOath]Burglar 'Moors Videos[/url][/center]