We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Results 26 to 44 of 44
  1. #26
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Tampa, FL
    Posts
    943
    I believe Griz may still be on the server with his rank 12, idk he had 2 high ranked BAs (one 12 and one 15) besides that they all left i think, but they are pretty much founding members of Landy
    Grizlark is a BA
    Karkel is a Defiler
    Carcamana is a Spider
    [CENTER][SIZE=3][COLOR=#0000ff]Cynfive Cynrion[/COLOR] [COLOR=#ff0000][B]Cynthri[/B][/COLOR] [COLOR=#0000ff]Callun Cynrios[/COLOR]
    Points > Everything
    I am spy

    [/SIZE][/CENTER]

  2. #27
    Quote Originally Posted by sarefx View Post
    Reaver

    Commander - Superstardestroyer

    Chieftain - Manskinner, Rank 12

    warg

    Commander - Shyygash, Rank 11

    BA

    Commander - Prylor, Rank 11(Transfered?)
    manskinner was necksnappers he just changed it back to necksnappers.
    ~RETIRED~Burglartarget rank 15 wl, rank 12 spider, rank 11 warg, rank 10 ba, rank 10 mini, rank 8 defiler, rank 8 reaver, rank 8 runekeeper, rank 7 hunter, rank 7 burg

  3. #28
    plok BA r11
    "Do or Do Not, There is No Try."
    Yoda.

  4. #29
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    714
    Quote Originally Posted by FarFooFaFa View Post
    There is absolutely zero difference.

    Your comment and those that agree with you highlights the very essence of what is wrong in the moors. It's not the game mechanics as much as it's the attitude.

    If anything you should applaud Star for being more efficient at it and not lying about it. Instead he was crucified.

    This is just amazing that anyone could say any kind of farming is okay.




    Until now no one has said it. I'll be honest that I am dumbfounded to read it. Again, this is what PvMP has degraded into these days.

    (lot's of people simply avoided the freavers out there btw.)
    Did I say farming was OK? I hate it and dislike as much as u, but people do mistake and poor choices after a while we tend to forgive and forget and just move on with the lives. Just because creeps didnt have farming 21 freeps running around, doesnt mean half of creeps wouldnt be involved. My previous post states to remove those who never pvped and only farmed, aka Civildefence and Heatkeeper.

  5. #30
    Quote Originally Posted by sarefx View Post
    Did I say farming was OK? I hate it and dislike as much as u, but people do mistake and poor choices after a while we tend to forgive and forget and just move on with the lives. Just because creeps didnt have farming 21 freeps running around, doesnt mean half of creeps wouldnt be involved. My previous post states to remove those who never pvped and only farmed, aka Civildefence and Heatkeeper.
    The OP has farmed himself or his friends not once, not twice, but repeatedly. He's only admitted to it twice but lots of people have seen him in the dark corners of the map repeatedly killing some poor AFK reaver or creep.

    Long before you existed, Heatkeeper was running around with Anaden and others. He had the stones not to call all of the other people out that farmed and trust me a lot of other people have farmed rank.

    Rank is meaningless now.

    The people that "earned" their rank (and trust me I use that term loosely) don't even show up on the leaderboards anymore (like Wulfhen who was Rank 12 and quit the game before Tarsolo existed).


    No farming should be tolerated. If you didn't tolerate it, the OP wouldn't be on the ranked list, that is the bottom line.

  6. #31
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    99
    Quote Originally Posted by FarFooFaFa View Post
    The OP has farmed himself or his friends not once, not twice, but repeatedly. He's only admitted to it twice but lots of people have seen him in the dark corners of the map repeatedly killing some poor AFK reaver or creep.

    Long before you existed, Heatkeeper was running around with Anaden and others. He had the stones not to call all of the other people out that farmed and trust me a lot of other people have farmed rank.

    Rank is meaningless now.

    The people that "earned" their rank (and trust me I use that term loosely) don't even show up on the leaderboards anymore (like Wulfhen who was Rank 12 and quit the game before Tarsolo existed).


    No farming should be tolerated. If you didn't tolerate it, the OP wouldn't be on the ranked list, that is the bottom line.
    Hey it's not about me here , its about the community, for the community. I suggest you re-look at the purpose of the thread.
    Tarsolo
    Altoholics Anonymous
    Rank 14


  7. #32
    Quote Originally Posted by hockeychamp View Post
    Hey it's not about me here , its about the community, for the community. I suggest you re-look at the purpose of the thread.
    If it's not about you, remove yourself from the list, you're a farmer and you know it, farm LOTS of times and assume that you farmed 2 times dont give you rights to be in that list if the others farmers are'nt.

  8. #33
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    99
    This thread is getting off the topic and the community apparently doesn't want this list. So if anyone else gives me !@#$ about farming (Already !@#$%^ appologized and haven't done it since, and if you think I have I want to see !@#$%^ evidence) this thread is going down and someone else with greater respect with the community may start this thread again...
    Tarsolo
    Altoholics Anonymous
    Rank 14


  9. #34
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    50
    Quote Originally Posted by hockeychamp View Post
    This thread is getting off the topic and the community apparently doesn't want this list. So if anyone else gives me !@#$ about farming (Already !@#$%^ appologized and haven't done it since, and if you think I have I want to see !@#$%^ evidence) this thread is going down and someone else with greater respect with the community may start this thread again...
    I've been watching this thread closely, I guess my reply (first one to the thread!) has hit the blooper.

    Though in retrospect amongst those pointing fingers as you, as "if" law, once you've done something "frowned upon by law" you cannot say "I apologise" for the act/acts since you have already been tarnished (or sentenced to jail for this analogy).

    So who will take the reigns?
    Last edited by TellinItAsItIsLately; May 08 2013 at 10:11 PM.
    Opinion ≠ Fact

  10. #35
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    714
    hunter
    Kitsune - r10

    RK
    Nymwe - r10



    And deathdealer is not r10, he is r9, under name judgedread

  11. #36
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    39
    Lot of names on that list that I miss. Hope those that are gone return like budhorn
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0520a0000001c2a67/01008/signature.png]Kitsune[/charsig]

  12. #37
    Under wargs I do not see Nibs and Poundpup. Though I am not sure of what rank they hit before they left.
    The Lonely Mountain Band
    Pouncival-Rank 15 aroo-Leader of the Pouncing Pwny
    We Pounce Because We Care

  13. #38
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    99
    Quote Originally Posted by Aedon View Post
    Under wargs I do not see Nibs and Poundpup. Though I am not sure of what rank they hit before they left.
    From what I could find on http://www.surugi.com/lotrostats/ and http://dailystats.theblackappendage.com/ ,
    Nibs rank is unknown and Poundpup is rank 7. Could be wrong however.
    Tarsolo
    Altoholics Anonymous
    Rank 14


  14. #39
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Tampa, FL
    Posts
    943
    Quote Originally Posted by Aedon View Post
    Under wargs I do not see Nibs and Poundpup. Though I am not sure of what rank they hit before they left.
    I believe nibbs was r10 though idk for sure
    [CENTER][SIZE=3][COLOR=#0000ff]Cynfive Cynrion[/COLOR] [COLOR=#ff0000][B]Cynthri[/B][/COLOR] [COLOR=#0000ff]Callun Cynrios[/COLOR]
    Points > Everything
    I am spy

    [/SIZE][/CENTER]

  15. #40
    Quote Originally Posted by mikejeff View Post
    I believe nibbs was r10 though idk for sure
    I seem to recall her striving to hit rank 10 and thought she got there.
    The Lonely Mountain Band
    Pouncival-Rank 15 aroo-Leader of the Pouncing Pwny
    We Pounce Because We Care

  16. #41
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    714
    couple old players

    Wls

    Mlsoun - r11

    LMs

    Harpagon - r10

    cappies

    milnor - r13

  17. #42
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Chile
    Posts
    14
    How I miss those days... it brings so much nostalgia.
    I hope to see you all again.


    Firelgost-
    Third Marshal Firelgost lvl120 - High Warden Lindhail lvl120 - Master Guardsman Linhariel lvl120

  18. #43
    Quote Originally Posted by sarefx View Post
    Lieutenant Gnashtooth
    Lieutenant Bycha
    Lieutenant Gnersk
    Lieutenant Eviliz
    Lieutenant Shakzat

    Are wargs not warleaders
    Left off the Mini and Defiler lists, and my Warg initially mistaken for a WL, ouch.
    Arkenstone (formerly Landroval):
    Lizaveta, r12 Minstrel.

    Eviliz Unseen, r11 Warg. Lizifer, r11 Defiler.

  19. #44
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Connecticut, USA
    Posts
    463

    Cool

    Quote Originally Posted by Firelgost View Post
    How I miss those days... it brings so much nostalgia.
    I hope to see you all again.


    Firelgost-
    *nods, it was a lot of fun. Hope to have those times again
    Durrga R13 Hunter *Highguard of Numenor /Medwulf (semi-retired) R10 Champ / Vei the Burg R9


 

 
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

This form's session has expired. You need to reload the page.

Reload