We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Thread: Into The Flame

Exclamation Into The Flame

Into The Flame is a PvP centered kin that does PvE on the side (for enjoyment occasionally and for need mostly). We are a bunch of PvPers that have come together to make the gaming experience even more enjoyable for all of us, and to increase our potency out in the moors. We are opening our doors for recruitment (if you haven't already talked to me ) and are looking for any players who are interested in the PvP function this game has to offer. Moreover, we are looking for people who strive after having fun first. Because, after all, this is why we play the game!

Right now we are looking for all tons, but would specifically like to see some more of these classes

LM's
    Wardens
    Hunters
    Cappies

This was just a brief synopsis , however, if this has interested you at all, please go to our website

http://intotheflame.guildlaunch.com/

email me at

into.the.flame.arkenstone@gmai l.com

or find me in game on

Deok/Bastilla (Freep)

Cintona (Creep)

Time to bump Into The Flame to the top! Check out our website and email above .

We are looking for all classes. However we are hurting for

1-2 wardens

1-3 guards

1 champ

Send me a pm, email the kin, or go to the website if you are interested

Deok

Just a bumb with server transfers on the horizon.

AN UPDATE: Into The Flame is still a pvp focused kin, but we have expanded our interest into doing new and old t2c for recreation and the challenge! That being said, we are looking for pvpers from casual to hardcore who are looking for a group to build a comraderie with.

If ITF doesn't interest you, please check out Ascension or Syokoz, they are both excellent kind with great people!

Welcome to arkenstone, Good Hunting!!

Pm me on Duan/Deok for more info on server or kin!