We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Hybrid View

Ideas and concerns for the council

I have created this thread for the anyone to list their ideas and concerns. I have also created the following email address if you would rather share that way. mithallcouncilrep@cox.net

-Mithall

PS I will check this once a day, just because i am not replying does not mean I'm not keeping an eye on it
    Last edited by MitchTheReap; May 06 2013 at 07:56 PM.

Players of all MMORPG's continue to clear every raid content that has a Test Server (Bullroamer for Lotro). Do away with the test runs that bring the raids to a stand still when new updates become live and the new content is already on farm.
    Take away the public website sharing in tactics of how to kill a raid encounter exceptions are kinship shared information in game. If you want me to reply to more details, no problem.

Quote Originally Posted by MMK View Post
    Take away the public website sharing in tactics of how to kill a raid encounter exceptions are kinship shared information in game. If you want me to reply to more details, no problem.
    What do you mean by this? Contacting third parties is a lost cause.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0d21600000005f78b/01001/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

The Prancing Pony, usually I'm drunk in a corner

Raids

That's all there is to it... More raids(That aren't impossible unless you are a pay-2-win.)
    Did everyone get a bugged signature? My BB code doesn't work anymore

Glorgnorbor, A Rock And A Hard Place, Stop by our Friday music shows! 4PM EST at the Bree West Gate on Dwarrowdelf!
    If a Malledhrim Soldier dies alone in the forest because of canceled quest, will it make a sound? ~Leixy

Give pvp some love pls turbean

Just wanted to say please be detailed in your posts. Not slamming anyone just the more detailed the better Keep your ideas coming!!
    Mithall, LoreMaster (some blah blah alts too)