We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Hybrid View

Simple Lengendary Question

I have a silly simple Legendary Item question that I can't find a simple answer to...what do YOU do when you get a Legendary Item for another class. This is assuming you are not interested in giving it to an alt or a kin-mate. Do you deconstruct? The 1 T1 relic seems a little too small of a reward...so I'm wondering if I'm missing something.

So what do YOU do?

Thanks!

Sylas

Quote Originally Posted by Sylas View Post
    I have a silly simple Legendary Item question that I can't find a simple answer to...what do YOU do when you get a Legendary Item for another class. This is assuming you are not interested in giving it to an alt or a kin-mate. Do you deconstruct? The 1 T1 relic seems a little too small of a reward...so I'm wondering if I'm missing something.
    Your options are:
    * give it to kin/alt
    * put it on AH (ones for hunters sell well for example, though prices are pretty modest)
    * decon it for 1 T1
    * trash it

I tend to put them cheap on AH, makes folks who need them happy, and I get a little silver...

Personally, I just decon them. Third Age LIs are a dime a dozen, so it doesn't seem worth the trouble to put them on the AH or save them for kinfolk.
    Cainwen Ciaphas, Captain of Crickhollow, HERO OF MIDDLE EARTH!!!
    I will not be pushed, filed, stamped, indexed, briefed, debriefed, or numbered! My opinions are my own!

Do you deconstruct? The 1 T1 relic seems a little too small of a reward...so I'm wondering if I'm missing something.

So what do YOU do?

Thanks!

Sylas
    I deconstruct and when I build up a bunch of T1 Relics I start combining to make T2 and then T2's to make T3's and so on up the line. May not be the best way to get higher level relics but it works for me as one of several pathways to making better LI's.

I used to decon 'em. I don't even bother with that anymore. Since I use the overflow bag to hold all my items (I turned autoloot off) the LIs never even make it into my real bags.

I tend to put them on the AH for about 30s buyout, and actually end up selling almost all of them.

At least it's some money for the effort XD
    Maley Oakensage, Captain of Elendilmir

Alas Elendilmir, may you *jingle jangle* forever in the Forgotten West

So what do YOU do?

Thanks!

Sylas
    I used to mail them out to kin members, but they drop so frequently now I was ending up spending more time in front of a mailbox than actually playing the game, so I had to put a stop to that. Now I just deconstruct them or trash them. Probably the most productive thing you could do with them is sell them on the auction though. The silver you could make from that probably add up.

I used to put them on AH, but since crafted 3rd agers are now a viable option for getting trash LIs I don't bother with that anymore and just decon them.