We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

new six year frame

i want the old version of the 6 year frame back it was much cooler and made me want to show it off, the frame we got today, i dont like and i just cant use it.

im really hoping to get alot of feed back here from the community
    Captain-General Corrakkas, Hero of Legend

Well, it's now using the intended one. Presumably they didn't create a special vitals frame for absolutely no reason, so we'll probably see it pop up in one of the other festivals.
    [CENTER][IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v341/tindragon/Base.png[/IMG]
    Steam: Sneakeh Snake[/CENTER]

The bugged frame will likely be returning in the future in some other form. Perhaps a festival.

Edit: Bah, ninja'd by a tin dragon.

They've already changed the one that we just got? Screenie anyone?
    Jeffaman-Guarding Hobbit Jeffro-Burgling Hobbit Tinulaurien-Elf Lore Master Cephus-Champion of Men Lilnooblet-Hunting Hobbit Jeffrandir-Snooty Elf Rune-keeper- All of Brandywine
    Long live the halflings! Praise them with great praise!
    RIP Nidor - Brandywine's bravest warrior

Quote Originally Posted by Jeffor View Post
    They've already changed the one that we just got? Screenie anyone?
    https://www.lotro.com/en/6anniversary-rewards

It's the same as the 5th year but with extra silver leaves above the gold.

Last edited by Cerridwen; Apr 29 2013 at 04:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Cerridwen View Post
    https://www.lotro.com/en/6anniversary-rewards

It's the same as the 5th year but with extra silver leaves above the gold.

Ahw I liked the new one. Thanks for sharing.
    Jeffaman-Guarding Hobbit Jeffro-Burgling Hobbit Tinulaurien-Elf Lore Master Cephus-Champion of Men Lilnooblet-Hunting Hobbit Jeffrandir-Snooty Elf Rune-keeper- All of Brandywine
    Long live the halflings! Praise them with great praise!
    RIP Nidor - Brandywine's bravest warrior

Quote Originally Posted by corrakkas View Post
    i want the old version of the 6 year frame back it was much cooler and made me want to show it off, the frame we got today, i dont like and i just cant use it.

im really hoping to get alot of feed back here from the community

I agree!
    [SIZE=1][COLOR=#ff8c00]Ready with my club, when I'm not fishing![/COLOR][/SIZE]

When they said a new portrait was placed for the 6 year membership i immediately thought it would be the same as the 5 year one with 1 extra silver leaf. Was disappointed that it was something completely new.

Now it's fixed, i'm happy now. Thanks!

If you set out all the frames side by side it looks like the fifth year frame is a "higher" level than the sixth year frame.

It's awful.

I too liked the first version of the portrait they came out with. I was like. Wow. That's actually kinda cool. And I haven't really said that about this game in a long, long time. Now it looks just like the 5 yr really and, at least to me, is hard to distinguish between the two.

Bah on Turbine for this silly and stupid change. I'd rather them spend time fixing REAL problems.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/032020000000a6424/01003/signature.png]Carthir[/charsig]

Well, the frame we have now is the one that was announced before the anniversary. They just fixed a bug which gave us the wrong frame. Now it fits the scheme again. On 7th anniversary there will be an additional silver leaf and so on. On the 10th anniversary it will be two golden leaves (if that ever comes remains to be seen ).

Not signed I really did not like the wrong frame IMHO it seemed very Amateurish the frame that is in game now is the one that the festival was supposed to launch with. Thank you Turbine for Fixing it.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/06205000000014561/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Meh, I liked the silver one too.

it was designed at all.. that means, it sure is going to have some place later. i only hardly imagine that they would design something for nothing and not use it later. just be patient and you will have both double golden leaf frame and blue one you'll be a happy man!

I like the fixed one much better. I thought the plain one looked cheesy compared to the 5-year frame, and didn't use it.
    Tuco of the Quick Post