We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast
    Btw where am I? xD Can add me :P

Quote Originally Posted by Evadar View Post
    gz for rank but the wartab is like you a r0 freaver getting clubbed in HH southwest hills.
    I think that was rather the point that Trub was trying to make - unlike those of us who have higher k/d ratings, his willingness to fight against overwhelming odds results in a wartab that anyone should be proud of.

Gongratz to the rank!
    Now go get those Bunny Ears!

Quote Originally Posted by Tirian-Hammerfist View Post
    I think that was rather the point that Trub was trying to make - unlike those of us who have higher k/d ratings, his willingness to fight against overwhelming odds results in a wartab that anyone should be proud of.
    i respect trub a lot trust me he is around longer than all of us, but i dont understand whats the point of playing "lotro pvp" when you spend 90% time in the graveyard ending up feeeding greedy freeps.

And the person who says this, plays a lot on EN pvp?
    Just lol

i respect Asotoula a lot trust me, but i dont understand whats the point of playing "lotro" when you spend 90% time spamming kinship applies which ends rejected, most hilarious was Element Zero ending up feeeding Fannim's ego and others, at the same time as diminishing mine.
    Congrats Commander Ahtaaja! (wartabs are for losers, you were brave on champion, same on reaver, keep having fun)

Quote Originally Posted by Remcosajax View Post
    And the person who says this, plays a lot on EN pvp?
    Just lol
    dude you play in a semi empty server and you farm 50k rewown per day by those reavers and you feel happy
    b@tch please

dude you play in a semi empty server and you farm 50k rewown per day by those reavers and you feel happy
    b@tch please
    Semi-empty server? Why do you think that? You seem very confident, making remarks of somerhing you dont know. Same for that remark, me making 50k per day..... You think I can make that on a dead server? And zerging reavers? Been once in a raid in that day, for max 1 hour. I am not a raid baby, I can plat solo lol But you coming to visit here and making a big deal for nothing, says more about you and snowy, then me and EN.....

Semi-empty server? Why do you think that? You seem very confident, making remarks of somerhing you dont know. Same for that remark, me making 50k per day..... You think I can make that on a dead server? And zerging reavers? Been once in a raid in that day, for max 1 hour. I am not a raid baby, I can plat solo lol But you coming to visit here and making a big deal for nothing, says more about you and snowy, then me and EN.....
    In all fairness, this past week has been fairly poor action wise, it would be great to seem some half decent action relatively soon.

i dont care about your raid actions.do whatever you want.
    i stopped playing this thing called lotro since HD, when i transfered in September i was 75% r10 and i only played till 8% r12 and i have canceled sub since so i dont make any big deal or anything.
    i can visit a server i played from 2010 to 2013 anytime i want.
    i have logged a freaver in evernight 5 times last 2 weeks and all i saw was a valdez group (who sadly despite all his big words and promises just returned back to the server he was cursing 5 months ago) and some creeps camping tr.
    it is SO hypocrital to say gz to a person because he just feeds u.
    also whats all the big fuzz trying to convince every1 evernight is a pvp place again? i believe everything i want since i dont violate your play, unless you dont believe in democratic opinion in a public forum.
    and lastly i never advertise "me and snow" because its a sad place like evernight like eldar like anything else lotro was become, so please instead pretending you are not half empty, step up vs turbine and do something about it.

it is SO hypocrital to say gz to a person because he just feeds u.
    From the interactions with the pair of them, I think the reason that Moro is congratulating Trub on his rank is because he genuinely respects him and enjoys playing alongside him (on warg, as has happened on several occasions) or against him while on LM.

If you want to have this sort of conversation Aso, I'd suggest keeping your venting to Evernight Strikes Back.

Gz all rankers

Gz all rankers nice work! Cheers all for the fights too xD

/Malgaro - BG
    /Nimaral - AM

Warg
    Commander Akratburz

Reaver
    Commander Balfor

We both ranked the past two days

Quote Originally Posted by Willowiel View Post
    Warg
    Commander Akratburz

Reaver
    Commander Balfor

We both ranked the past two days
    Nice to read: gz!!

If you could please add Second Marshal Aruaka to the list of burglars please, ty

P.S- you might wanna remove the second 'l' on "marshall"

Quote Originally Posted by iano12 View Post

Don't do the grammar nazi, doesn't work for you.

High-Chieftain Krozion!

also big graz to Bal and Akr

Congratz Akratburz, Balfor & Kroz!

I want to a High Chieftain as well

Quote Originally Posted by iano12 View Post
    If you could please add Second Marshal Aruaka to the list of burglars please, ty

Will update soon.. As soon i will be able to get on my pc again,

Someone also Said that with the "L" in Marshall, just could not update it yet since i dont want to edit it all on my phone

Wooo... what a grind ... but finally:

Guess I'll have to update my sig

Congrats to recent rankers.

Quote Originally Posted by Faildget View Post
    High-Chieftain Krozion!
    Congratulation Kroz! And have fun on the battlefield

Quote Originally Posted by Jacen123 View Post
    Wooo... what a grind ... but finally:

Guess I'll have to update my sig

As i say yesterday on chat when you ranked, big gratz to another fighter !
    But let me know ... it's a rock 'n roll dance ?
    Last edited by Chianalin; Mar 18 2014 at 05:28 PM.

Gz rankers! Good job
    See you on the battlefield!

- Gloryia

Congratulations to all the rankers - some truly great players who have ranked in the last few days

Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast