We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast
    Updatet! sorry for being so slow to update it, but have been away for some time. =)
    please tell me if someone is missing or i made a failure! =)

and cheers for all the information and thanks Ani for helping keeping track who transfered and ranked! =)
    also removed those who transfered server!.

Quersen
    Quersen Rank 12 Warden - Evernight - proud member of The Fellowship Of Guardians

Quote Originally Posted by Aniquilador View Post
    I just upgraded them with the rank that they have at this moment, but also i put (transfered) near the names. So when Quersen will upgrade the list he can remove them from leaderboard because their mains are not here. Just i made the list for help him .
    Ah ok Ani, makes sense now And welcome back Quersen!
    - Taravan, R12 Captain - Tirian, Tanking Guardian - Tolvax, Champion - And others...
    - Afranius, R9 WL - Tolobain, R7 Weaver - Vargan, R6 Stalker -

Leader of Lost Realm of Imladris - Evernight - Co-Founder of Beauty and the Beasts

Oh, and Quersen, I think Jag's spider, Cudreth (or however you spell it, can't remember) also transferred, but I might be wrong.
    - Taravan, R12 Captain - Tirian, Tanking Guardian - Tolvax, Champion - And others...

Leader of Lost Realm of Imladris - Evernight - Co-Founder of Beauty and the Beasts

Quote Originally Posted by Tirian-Hammerfist View Post
    Oh, and Quersen, I think Jag's spider, Cudreth (or however you spell it, can't remember) also transferred, but I might be wrong.
    yep Jags spider is tranfered and also Lgon is no more in EN but on snowy now
    Name: High Chieftain Vulkaran; Rank: 13; Race: Warg; Class: Stalker; Tribe: Creatures of the Fiery Kind

Cheers mate! =) also removed Lgon and jags spider! =) cheers both
    Quersen Rank 12 Warden - Evernight - proud member of The Fellowship Of Guardians

Commander Gattsu is also transfered mate
    Aniquilador Captain General Champion
    [color=#DB7900]La Lista Negra[/color]
    [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xU0sbAuaZCQ]ChampionPvMPvideos[/url]

Hey Q!

Not 100% sure, but i think wuzut is on snowy

Also rumor has it that Rockingdude (altaril) has left the building.
    [CENTER][URL="https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCoKDhkNsAnlzBsy-vyzuJiA"][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/EJbrcnu.jpg[/IMG][/URL]
    [/CENTER]

[CENTER][COLOR="#FF0000"]The original Valdez[/COLOR][/CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by Faildget View Post
    Hey Q!

Not 100% sure, but i think wuzut is on snowy

Also rumor has it that Rockingdude (altaril) has left the building.
    Alta is in my kin (though rarely on) so I'll check the kin list - he was contemplating a transfer but dunno how far it got.

Trapperden is R11.
    [FONT=comic sans ms][U][I][B][SIZE=3]
    [/SIZE][/B][/I][/U][IMG]http://img826.imageshack.us/img826/4079/dnm.png[/IMG]
    [/FONT][INDENT][FONT=comic sans ms][COLOR=#0000ff]Evernight : Tanick R13 Lm ~ Wakkawakka R10 Def[/COLOR]
    [COLOR=#800000]Morthond : Mandridar R9 Lm ~ Cragstone R9 Wvr[/COLOR][/FONT][/INDENT]

Trapperden is a spider right ?

Cheers ani, forgot to Remove him, Will do it later. =)

And heya valdez mate! Will wait and see if someone Can confirm he transfered.

Quote Originally Posted by Carlli View Post
    Trapperden is a spider right ?

Cheers ani, forgot to Remove him, Will do it later. =)

And heya valdez mate! Will wait and see if someone Can confirm he transfered.
    Rockindude remains on Evernight, according to the kin list, though not been on in about a month.

Weird. His guard is on snowy and he renamed it. Confirmed and witnessed my our tribe.. o_O.
    [CENTER][URL="https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCoKDhkNsAnlzBsy-vyzuJiA"][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/EJbrcnu.jpg[/IMG][/URL]
    [/CENTER]

[CENTER][COLOR="#FF0000"]The original Valdez[/COLOR][/CENTER]

When transfers for Creatures were going through their names stayed on the tribe list for a while. Haven't logged back in to check it out though.
    [CENTER][B][COLOR=#cc0099]Jinxycat [/COLOR][/B][B]|[COLOR=#cc0099] Spinnerette
    [/COLOR][COLOR=#00ffff][SIZE=1][B]Inept Officer [/B][/SIZE][/COLOR][SIZE=1][B]|[/B][/SIZE][COLOR=#00ffff][SIZE=1][B] Creatures of the Fiery Kind[/B][/SIZE][/COLOR][/B]
    [/CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by nubcat View Post
    When transfers for Creatures were going through their names stayed on the tribe list for a while. Haven't logged back in to check it out though.
    Ah ok, perhaps its a bug then - if Valdez has seen him then that seems pretty certain!

Ah ok, perhaps its a bug then - if Valdez has seen him then that seems pretty certain!
    It's definitely a bug...I transferred most of my characters over a year ago yet I still have a level 75 R7 captain on Evernight...despite the fact she is R9 and 85 with a new name on Snowbourn.
    MI6 - Evernight
    Erelena R9 Guardian | Merebrand R12 Burglar | Merelyssa R9 Captain
    Needlesstosay R8 Stalker | Nuntii R13 Reaver | Praesul R8 Warleader

Update leaderboard

Hello all,
    Stalker Gerthnash is also r11, commander. He really likes to see his name on the board. If you're there, you exist, right?

Quote Originally Posted by Carinne View Post
    Hello all,
    Stalker Gerthnash is also r11, commander. He really likes to see his name on the board. If you're there, you exist, right?
    Gerthnash is now on the list. =)

Thanks Quersen. Gerthnash already told me that, to get your attention about this little situation, he has bitten your behind yesterday. Nasty little hairy Warg. No manners whatsoever.
    See you ingame.

Carinne.

[IMG]http://i183.photobucket.com/albums/x22/thedoc1971/18d08621-0f10-47a0-a562-1f390494d615_zps2791e246.jpg[/IMG]

Nice one Pouch! Unless I am mistaken, first r13 burg on the server (at least according to these leaderboards) - well deserved (even if I do dislike you killing my warg without mercy...)
    Last edited by Tirian-Hammerfist; Nov 14 2013 at 03:15 PM.

Evelien rank 14

Quote Originally Posted by FireFrost View Post
    Evelien rank 14
    Woo, gz Eve

Few new rankers quer chop chop m8
    [IMG]http://i183.photobucket.com/albums/x22/thedoc1971/18d08621-0f10-47a0-a562-1f390494d615_zps2791e246.jpg[/IMG]

Dreikken is now on snowbourn too
    Name: High Chieftain Vulkaran; Rank: 13; Race: Warg; Class: Stalker; Tribe: Creatures of the Fiery Kind

Guiwinner rank 12 - Lore Master
    Oruam rank 11 - Defiler
    [CENTER][B]Commander Almeric[/B][I]
    Captain - Furia Italiana[/I]
    [B]Chieftain Almenakh
    [/B][I] Warg - Black Guard[/I]
    [/CENTER]

Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast