We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Coop of the Cluck - Back from the dead...sort of

Back in November I got started on the National Novel Writers Month competition with the idea to finish the long standing story line of Blackadder and Amethia. It morphed constantly as I wrote the last "book". Then, as things tend to, it all came to a screeching halt. I did finish the story. I even passed the goal line ahead of schedule on the competition. But then the rewrites and edits flooded me. It did not help that I accidentally forgot to clean the yard during all the work....something my wife still refuses to believe could slip my mind for over two months. Women! (Ok, my wife just reminded me that its not about her...its about me. I'm pretty sure the lump on my head will go down before I have to appear in public again...i hope.)

That being said, I took some time off to get my motivation back. My muse was off spending my hard earned ideas at the Vegas blackjack tables and the idea of finishing up the edits and rewrites...and raking the yard...was just overwhelming me. I must humble myself at this point to say that I did not go back to playing LOTRO. I am ashamed to say that I did the worst thing possible.

I went back to playing SWTOR.

Then another story hit me and i took off like a warg on Red Bull writing again....only this time it was a SWTOR theme. That took some time to plot and get some character backgrounds written up. I am done with the preliminary for Son of a Sith: The Rise and Fall of Darth Ichipoo now and was able to take a step back. Unfortunately i backed right into the stack of rewrites and edits that were gathering dust from Blackadder. So I'm back to editing the stories again. For the few that actually were following the story line, I should be posting more chapters soon. Thank you for your interest in my work.

Quote Originally Posted by stravos View Post
    Back in November I got started on the National Novel Writers Month competition with the idea to finish the long standing story line of Blackadder and Amethia. It morphed constantly as I wrote the last "book". Then, as things tend to, it all came to a screeching halt. I did finish the story. I even passed the goal line ahead of schedule on the competition. But then the rewrites and edits flooded me. It did not help that I accidentally forgot to clean the yard during all the work....something my wife still refuses to believe could slip my mind for over two months. Women! (Ok, my wife just reminded me that its not about her...its about me. I'm pretty sure the lump on my head will go down before I have to appear in public again...i hope.)

That being said, I took some time off to get my motivation back. My muse was off spending my hard earned ideas at the Vegas blackjack tables and the idea of finishing up the edits and rewrites...and raking the yard...was just overwhelming me. I must humble myself at this point to say that I did not go back to playing LOTRO. I am ashamed to say that I did the worst thing possible.

I went back to playing SWTOR.

Then another story hit me and i took off like a warg on Red Bull writing again....only this time it was a SWTOR theme. That took some time to plot and get some character backgrounds written up. I am done with the preliminary for Son of a Sith: The Rise and Fall of Darth Ichipoo now and was able to take a step back. Unfortunately i backed right into the stack of rewrites and edits that were gathering dust from Blackadder. So I'm back to editing the stories again. For the few that actually were following the story line, I should be posting more chapters soon. Thank you for your interest in my work.
    Love everything that you write Adder. Shocked to see you posting again and really look forward to seeing your finished work. Was only a few days ago I tried my own hand at bringing life to our little ettenmoors. Definately adds a new level of enjoyment to the game. Hope to see you back here one day, you were always a bright spot in the oft dismal moors.
    Merlinros - Brandywine
    [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m1pDdg8Ha0A[/url]