We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 27
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Tejas
    Posts
    2,738

    Gratz Siggles (Sigrah) on rank 5!!!

    Glad to see all your hard work paid off today! Hard earned and well deserved! Hope to see more of you and your kinship out there setting an example for other kins on Gladden! Turning of the Tide should be proud to claim you as one of their own as well as all those other members and officers that helped you reach this glorious achievement today!

    Bravo, sir! Bravo!
    [CENTER][COLOR=#C7CF92][img]http://i.imgur.com/9rGw1Yd.gif[/img]
    Misadventure - R14 Hunter, Fatwanda-1 - R10 Guard
    Velvetsixteen - R13 Reaver, Reported - R11 Warg, Gloriousleader - R10 WL[/COLOR]
    [/CENTER]

  2. #2
    What's funnier? A) Killing Siggles with 8 other freeps focus firing you. B) Watching Siggles farm his kin mates just to get armor. C) Getting yelled at by those kin mates because you're "interfering"

    Or, on a completely random but notabaly still hilarious note...


    D) Participating in real 1v1s and having lucalin tell you that you're farming, then proceed to zerg the map blue and camp grams
    RIP Milkmefondly 2014

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    In-game
    Posts
    3,706
    Who or what is Siggles?
    Nerf healing in PvMP and just maybe it will be worth it again.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Croatia
    Posts
    425
    Wartab?

    Trait trees have ruined the game

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Tejas
    Posts
    2,738
    Ladies, please, let's not derail this thread. This thread exists to applaud Siggles' wonderous achievement of rank 5. Let's not get distracted with the minor details.

    *cues Tingur's clapping gif*
    Last edited by Ravyrn; Apr 29 2013 at 08:14 AM.
    [CENTER][COLOR=#C7CF92][img]http://i.imgur.com/9rGw1Yd.gif[/img]
    Misadventure - R14 Hunter, Fatwanda-1 - R10 Guard
    Velvetsixteen - R13 Reaver, Reported - R11 Warg, Gloriousleader - R10 WL[/COLOR]
    [/CENTER]

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    In-game
    Posts
    3,706
    Ask and thou shall receive



    Grats on this huge achievement. You put us all to shame in the shadow of this enormous accomplishment.
    Nerf healing in PvMP and just maybe it will be worth it again.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Croatia
    Posts
    425
    sorry, sorry, sorry, but I can't get rid of this song in my head now
    http://www.youtube.com/watch_popup?v...LwrUU&hd=1
    Trait trees have ruined the game

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Croatia
    Posts
    425
    Today he apologized in OOC
    Trait trees have ruined the game

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    4

    A thread ... dedicated to me !!!

    First off I would like to say....sorry for the exploitation of a feature that is in the game....I have stated that I was unaware that it was a major issue as I did not plan to even step foot in the moors ever again once I was finished. That however does not make it ok. I have accepted responsibility for my actions and the 3 people that helped me I will never name because I am such a great guy and generous they had no problem doing it for me. Although I would like to clear up a few notes.... They in no way did not fight back....they actually killed me quite a few times, although they were like rank 1 creeps and stood no chance 3v1. There was one incident where one of the put another on follow and went afk for a drink which was the same incident that expose the farming. I heard a lot of people say that I did alot more farming than about 1k comms...this is pretty untrue. I did most of my comm grinding the night before and into the early morn hours when that nice rez circle bug took place and I was camping the rez and killing creeps that rezzed there almost instantly. I am sure quite a few people can back that up because they were exploiting this as well. Now that I have stated that I already apologized to gladden and took responsiblity for my actions the kin members that helped me never pvp and never plan to so people who are legit pvpers like rosneer should never be trolled for any reason because they had nothing to do with this en devour. Now to all people who want to troll me because I exploited let me ask you this....did you do the barrows power leveling session when that was being exploited ? Did you farm gold in the hytbold instances when that was being exploited ? did you ever run a sambrog and exploit the crypt bug that was active for so long back in the day ? My point being that this is an exploit yes, and most of you trolling me are guilty of exploiting in some fashion and should pretty much just get over it. I did it , I admitted to it and I don't plan to do it again for the sake of people I care about in this game. The problem is most of you have mixed Morales, you want to troll me about exploiting your precious moors yet you can exploit when it suits you, its more or less im not okay with this but I am okay with that....cheating is cheating no matter where you do it. So before you decide to troll someone taking an easy means to an end please make sure you are not being a hypocrite in the process.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    324
    Quote Originally Posted by Sigrah View Post
    .......Now to all people who want to troll me because I exploited let me ask you this....did you do the barrows power leveling session when that was being exploited ? Did you farm gold in the hytbold instances when that was being exploited ? did you ever run a sambrog and exploit the crypt bug that was active for so long back in the day ? My point being that this is an exploit yes, and most of you trolling me are guilty of exploiting in some fashion and should pretty much just get over it. I did it , I admitted to it and I don't plan to do it again for the sake of people I care about in this game. The problem is most of you have mixed Morales, you want to troll me about exploiting your precious moors yet you can exploit when it suits you, its more or less im not okay with this but I am okay with that....cheating is cheating no matter where you do it. So before you decide to troll someone taking an easy means to an end please make sure you are not being a hypocrite in the process.


    Considering the source of this thread.....^^^^^^ that's some comedy cheese right there!!!!


    And yeah Sig, you're absolutely right. Exploiting comes in many forms, and the OP of this thread is one of the more notorious exploiter/farmers on this server, so don't feel too bad about it.


    In fact, you could go to that rk 13 gratz thread and make the same empty platitudes and veiled mockings as were made in the OP of this thread. Now THAT would be some comedic justice and i'd proly drop a purple twinkie from lol'ing so hard.

    Last edited by Althorion; Apr 30 2013 at 11:49 AM.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Tejas
    Posts
    2,738
    Quote Originally Posted by Althorion View Post
    Considering the source of this thread.....^^^^^^ that's some comedy cheese right there!!!!


    And yeah Sig, you're absolutely right. Exploiting comes in many forms, and the OP of this thread is one of the more notorious exploiter/farmers on this server, so don't feel too bad about it.


    In fact, you could go to that rk 13 gratz thread and make the same empty platitudes and veiled mockings as were made in the OP of this thread. Now THAT would be some comedic justice and i'd proly drop a purple twinkie from lol'ing so hard.

    I welcome you to post any and all screen shots of where I've farmed for rank.
    [CENTER][COLOR=#C7CF92][img]http://i.imgur.com/9rGw1Yd.gif[/img]
    Misadventure - R14 Hunter, Fatwanda-1 - R10 Guard
    Velvetsixteen - R13 Reaver, Reported - R11 Warg, Gloriousleader - R10 WL[/COLOR]
    [/CENTER]

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by Ravyrn View Post
    I welcome you to post any and all screen shots of where I've farmed for rank.
    I am not trying to start a witch hunt or even an arguement, and until turbine puts a ruleset in place to ban renown farmers I really dont see any issue....the only reason I even stopped doing it was because I do not want to start issues for my kinship. I could really care less about pvp in this game....its watered down and dopey compared to games like Warhammer, DAOC which I still play when I want to do some real pvp. Like I said i only went out there for the burg armor to test out a template for pve dps I am working on and I am not going to spend the next month farming comms in the hours of the night that I play when like 1 creep is on. I actually found out that I can get comms out of the calenard boxs so I spend all 3k of my tokens on boxs and ended up with about 8k comms so it wasn't all bad. Once I got the armor I was going to let my vip lasp again and never set foot out there for another 2 years or more so my comm farming affected no one with any kind of life. The part that pissed me off was the fact that I am getting scolded by idiots who I know for a fact exploited some of the issues I listed and they have nothing better to do that troll glff for blood in the water because apparently their lives are drab and useless to anyone but them. So I simply stated if your a legit pvper and you grinded your stuff the hard way I salute you and you can scold me all you want....you deserve it ...but if you are one of these silly trolls who just want to start beef because your life is boring and you have nothing better to do that judge me when you have done the same thing only haven't been caught then F off....I'm man enough to admit what I did and I could care less what people think of me outside of my kinship, they are all i need and all I ever will need.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    In-game
    Posts
    3,706
    First of all, you claim we exploit without evidence or any source. They caught you red handed.
    We're not after you personally, but when people do stuff like that they disrespect not only us who works for our ranks, but all those who have come and gone over the years.
    You said sorry, ok and you said you're not going to do it again. Accepted. now dont try to defend that action any further, just let it go.

    And Althorr, if you wanna troll someones r13 thread, feel free to do it. just remember those same guys congratulated you on your rank, not blaming you for any past deeds or anything. You hate boxers, but allow farmers into your fold now?
    I dont mind people who farm themselves, I just avoid them. I however dislike farmers who drag others into it and ruins the gameplay, what was it Swift said? They watched him farm and when others came too close they were ganked? boy, sounds like a 1v1 event hosted by serious business :O (from my point of view anyways as I was a victim many times!!!)

    " if your a legit pvper and you grinded your stuff the hard way I salute you and you can scold me all you want....you deserve it ...but if you are one of these silly trolls who just want to start beef because your life is boring and you have nothing better to do that judge me when you have done the same thing only haven't been caught then F off....I'm man enough to admit what I did and I could care less what people think of me outside of my kinship, they are all i need and all I ever will need."

    What is this? You claim Viceras dont have a life and have nothing better to do? He's been playing this for years, working for what you cheated to yourself. I get his reaction, but you. You should just apologize and be silent.

    And that's the bottom line because Tingur said so.
    Last edited by Witch0King; Apr 30 2013 at 01:01 PM.
    Nerf healing in PvMP and just maybe it will be worth it again.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Oklahoma
    Posts
    1,074
    FLAME ON!!!!!!

    I could care less about half the people that cruise the moors and most dont even make my radar. But i despise cheaters and lazy people. Its a game for crying out loud. Do you steal some money from the monopoly bank when your kids are beating you?

    There is ZERO excuse for farming. I see alot trying to justify well its farming bc of blah blah you had a raid blah blah you took advantage of greenies blah blah you camped. Newsflash people there is a whole map to play with and multiple places to go. Always a legitimate fight somewhere.

    IDC if you farm 1 comm or 10k, its all the same. Garbage Oh i just wanted it for the pve side. Gimme a break! You want to gain and advantage and do it through cheating. If i had reigns over your kinships id boot everyone of you. And as far as im concerned a kinship tha knows this and doesnt take immediate direct action, condones what went on and(like it matters) i will have nothing to do with them in my raids be it pve or pvp.

    Suck it up and be like the rest of us, go out and get the renown and the rank. Doesnt matter if you do farm yourself, only thing farmed renown gets you is garbage players and free renown.
    Ughidontknow rnk 14 hunter...Tripso rnk 6 burg...Izeatzfreepz rnk 8 warg....Yells rnk 10 warleader
    Leader of The Hobbit Syndicate
    "Everyone wants to be the hero and no one wants to be support"

  15. #15
    Members of the pvmp community always respond in kind to people caught farming renown/infamy. If someone isn't prepared to deal/handle the flack their actions solicit from the community, they shouldn't take dabble in such actions.

    For someone who could care less what anyone thinks outside of your kin, you sure do seem upset about people's opinions of you.

    And gratz on rank 5.

  16. #16
    Totally laughing at this thread! I frankly don't care who exploited who or what to get their comms, but if it doesn't affect you directly, then stop whining about it. Besides, with all the mewling babies and trolls on this server--and I thought the two servers I came from were bad--I would never return to the Moors. Too many elitists with their oh-so-high morality tales about Moors etiquette just ruins the concept of PvP. I saw all this go down on GLFF two nights ago and frankly, the farming didn't bother me. The way in which it was handled by you trolls did--especially you, Viceras, for unnecessarily draging Sigrah's entire kinship into this. That's the lowest blow of all, to blame an entire group for the actions of a single individual. And you know what that does? Drags your reputation through the proverbial mud. What would you do if your kinship was dragged through it as well.

    As just so I'm clear, if I ever did sub again, I would have no problem with farming my own characters just to get my hands on the cosmetics. My obtaining cosmetics would have no impact, in any way, shape, or form, your Moors gameplay. By the way, listening to all of you just reinforces my impression that PvP, and its community, royally sucks in this game.

    Congrats to you on rank 5, Sigrah! You have nothing to be ashamed of in my eyes.

  17. #17
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Burleson TX
    Posts
    1,379
    Quote Originally Posted by Ravyrn View Post
    I welcome you to post any and all screen shots of where I've farmed for rank.
    According to your favorite goto, there was a day last week that you had over 25k renown on your Hunt and then another 4k infamy on one of your creeps, all in a 24hr period.. Now that's some serious farming if you ask me.

    Maybe I should of taken some pics of you killing my Reaver multiple times. Unlike Spwit or Althorr, you certainly didn't govern your playstyle to make it more of a challenge but did exploit the legit skills that make your Hunt OP when versing a Reaver..

    I have to agree with the monopoly statement made earlier and say, this just seems to be another case of the pot calling the kettle black... hahaha
    Last edited by DaxMaxtor; Apr 30 2013 at 01:44 PM.
    Ronnug - The Blueberry Reaver on Gladden
    I don't feel a thing when dieing ingame. The only time I really mind is when the rez is on the other side of the map.

  18. #18
    I'm pretty sure it was Sigrah, the 3-4 members of his kinship that were letting him farm them, and their reaction to the criticism from pvmp players who caught them farming that brought his kinship into this, not Viceras.

  19. #19
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    In-game
    Posts
    3,706
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteCavalier125 View Post
    Totally laughing at this thread! I frankly don't care who exploited who or what to get their comms, but if it doesn't affect you directly, then stop whining about it. Besides, with all the mewling babies and trolls on this server--and I thought the two servers I came from were bad--I would never return to the Moors. Too many elitists with their oh-so-high morality tales about Moors etiquette just ruins the concept of PvP. I saw all this go down on GLFF two nights ago and frankly, the farming didn't bother me. The way in which it was handled by you trolls did--especially you, Viceras, for unnecessarily draging Sigrah's entire kinship into this. That's the lowest blow of all, to blame an entire group for the actions of a single individual. And you know what that does? Drags your reputation through the proverbial mud. What would you do if your kinship was dragged through it as well.

    As just so I'm clear, if I ever did sub again, I would have no problem with farming my own characters just to get my hands on the cosmetics. My obtaining cosmetics would have no impact, in any way, shape, or form, your Moors gameplay. By the way, listening to all of you just reinforces my impression that PvP, and its community, royally sucks in this game.

    Congrats to you on rank 5, Sigrah! You have nothing to be ashamed of in my eyes.
    You think you're special? "-and I thought the two servers I came from were bad-" Ive never heard of you and you already sound like an arrogant brat. Please go back

    " And you know what that does? Drags your reputation through the proverbial mud. What would you do if your kinship was dragged through it as well."
    Lol for one who hold so little knowledge, you certainly talk a lot


    "As just so I'm clear, if I ever did sub again, I would have no problem with farming my own characters just to get my hands on the cosmetics. My obtaining cosmetics would have no impact, in any way, shape, or form, your Moors gameplay. By the way, listening to all of you just reinforces my impression that PvP, and its community, royally sucks in this game."

    You've never really played any PvP am I right? Guild Wars? lol..... .lol... trolls, no style, just talk.
    Last edited by Witch0King; Apr 30 2013 at 01:55 PM.
    Nerf healing in PvMP and just maybe it will be worth it again.

  20. #20
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by Witch0King View Post
    First of all, you claim we exploit without evidence or any source. They caught you red handed.
    We're not after you personally, but when people do stuff like that they disrespect not only us who works for our ranks, but all those who have come and gone over the years.
    You said sorry, ok and you said you're not going to do it again. Accepted. now dont try to defend that action any further, just let it go.

    And Althorr, if you wanna troll someones r13 thread, feel free to do it. just remember those same guys congratulated you on your rank, not blaming you for any past deeds or anything. You hate boxers, but allow farmers into your fold now?
    I dont mind people who farm themselves, I just avoid them. I however dislike farmers who drag others into it and ruins the gameplay, what was it Swift said? They watched him farm and when others came too close they were ganked? boy, sounds like a 1v1 event hosted by serious business :O (from my point of view anyways as I was a victim many times!!!)

    " if your a legit pvper and you grinded your stuff the hard way I salute you and you can scold me all you want....you deserve it ...but if you are one of these silly trolls who just want to start beef because your life is boring and you have nothing better to do that judge me when you have done the same thing only haven't been caught then F off....I'm man enough to admit what I did and I could care less what people think of me outside of my kinship, they are all i need and all I ever will need."

    What is this? You claim Viceras dont have a life and have nothing better to do? He's been playing this for years, working for what you cheated to yourself. I get his reaction, but you. You should just apologize and be silent.

    And that's the bottom line because Tingur said so.
    I claimed no one by name exploited so you need to read again. I simply stated that if you are one of the ones I know exploits on a dailey basis F off and dont fan the flames just because you like to start fires. These people know who they are again I called no one out by name. So to all that think I should be silent go play a real pvp game cuz kids this pvp is pre-school compared to some others, I come to lotro for the story and pve and If i want a pvp set to test a theory I will get it any kind of way I can. I didnt do what I did to gain rank to have any kind of advantage in the moors, I could give 2 sh%$# about the moors. Once I am done getting what I am after I will let it rot and go back to doing what i do best, taking care of my friends. And to answer what was said about vic, yes I stated that it was me a few kinnies farming, I wasnt even trying to hide it, thats how much I really cared about it ...not like they were not fighting back and trying to kill me. Maybe they were not trying to their fullest but I did die quite a few times so it really doesnt matter. 1v1, 8v8, camping grams with an all blue map, camping a rez circle its all farming so I am really pretty much done with all this. It just seems like a holier than thou issue and frankly its all good love me hate me whatever. Vip runs out in 4 days and then vamoose! BTW come play neverwinter online....EPIC GAME !!!!!! dont miss it.

  21. #21
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    In-game
    Posts
    3,706
    Quote Originally Posted by Sigrah View Post
    I claimed no one by name exploited so you need to read again. I simply stated that if you are one of the ones I know exploits on a dailey basis F off and dont fan the flames just because you like to start fires. These people know who they are again I called no one out by name. So to all that think I should be silent go play a real pvp game cuz kids this pvp is pre-school compared to some others, I come to lotro for the story and pve and If i want a pvp set to test a theory I will get it any kind of way I can. I didnt do what I did to gain rank to have any kind of advantage in the moors, I could give 2 sh%$# about the moors. Once I am done getting what I am after I will let it rot and go back to doing what i do best, taking care of my friends. And to answer what was said about vic, yes I stated that it was me a few kinnies farming, I wasnt even trying to hide it, thats how much I really cared about it ...not like they were not fighting back and trying to kill me. Maybe they were not trying to their fullest but I did die quite a few times so it really doesnt matter. 1v1, 8v8, camping grams with an all blue map, camping a rez circle its all farming so I am really pretty much done with all this. It just seems like a holier than thou issue and frankly its all good love me hate me whatever. Vip runs out in 4 days and then vamoose! BTW come play neverwinter online....EPIC GAME !!!!!! dont miss it.
    Then stay away from the Moors. simple as that, you have no interest in this PvP yet remain on the PvP forums, good logic.
    Nerf healing in PvMP and just maybe it will be worth it again.

  22. #22
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Burleson TX
    Posts
    1,379
    Quote Originally Posted by Witch0King View Post
    Then stay away from the Moors. simple as that, you have no interest in this PvP yet remain on the PvP forums, good logic.
    Tig, although I let many freeps farm me on a regular basis, may I still be allowed to come out to the moors? hahaha
    Ronnug - The Blueberry Reaver on Gladden
    I don't feel a thing when dieing ingame. The only time I really mind is when the rez is on the other side of the map.

  23. #23
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    San Diego, California
    Posts
    1,111
    Quote Originally Posted by Althorion View Post
    Considering the source of this thread.....^^^^^^ that's some comedy cheese right there!!!!


    And yeah Sig, you're absolutely right. Exploiting comes in many forms, and the OP of this thread is one of the more notorious exploiter/farmers on this server, so don't feel too bad about it.


    In fact, you could go to that rk 13 gratz thread and make the same empty platitudes and veiled mockings as were made in the OP of this thread. Now THAT would be some comedic justice and i'd proly drop a purple twinkie from lol'ing so hard.


    Pot calling the kettle black here.

    With one hand Althorr would pat you on the back with congratulations, the other use a dagger of lies and plunge it in. I find it ironic someone who thinks it's rude to not congratulate others finds it petty when they themselves are guilty of the same thing. It's only okay if it's not his kin mates or friends. Otherwise it's okay

  24. #24
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    324
    Quote Originally Posted by Ravyrn View Post
    I welcome you to post any and all screen shots of where I've farmed for rank.

    I never said you farmed for rank. Simply that you farmed/exploited. In the moors or out, for whichever reasons you deemed necessary to achieve whatever end.


    As Sigrah said, he was doing it for comms, or rather comms for gear, not rank, or renown.


    I'm not condoning it...just sayin.


    Same/same.


    Quote Originally Posted by Witch0King View Post
    ......And Althorr, if you wanna troll someones r13 thread, feel free to do it. just remember those same guys congratulated you on your rank, not blaming you for any past deeds or anything. You hate boxers, but allow farmers into your fold now?

    My gratz to Vic was heartfelt and sincere, and our frienemy relationship has nothing to do with you.


    Also, I have no past dirty deeds, and I certainly don't belong to any "fold", "Masons", "Illuminati", or any other secret society.


    Quote Originally Posted by Monkeylad View Post
    Pot calling the kettle black here....

    My point in the first place.


    All things considered, Vic calling someone else out for "bending the rules" is a little ironic wouldn't you say? Now that i'm reading about the Glff bashing that accompanied the hypocrisy of this thread, i'm a little reticent that my previous post was a tad too civil.


    The following advice is wisdom, learned from experience. Please take it...it's free.


    See Dick drink.


    See Dick drive.


    See Dick die.


    Don't be a Dick.

  25. #25
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    4
    how about this....tonight I am out there on my warden, legibly farming comms with the raid...I am not in the raid, have no asked to join the raid....don't deserve to join the raid because I am a cheater. I cheated..now that its out of the way I do not condone what I did...I apologize for what I did, I am sorry to all I offended doing what I did. Btw ty creeps for showing me all the love by jumping on my corpse, I felt so special that you admire me that much, I look forward to many more shows of affection. Now i can't be much more civil than this with no name calling, or immature verbal bashing. Either forgive me, or don't but I did the man thing and admited my guilt, asked for forgiveness, and learned from my mistake, I need 800 more comms which I hope to gain tonight then I bid you all farewell and ty for the wonderful experience. Hope to see you all in game soon after everyone has calmed down a bit, there is no need for anymore flaming or name calling or whatever it is we are doing.

 

 
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

This form's session has expired. You need to reload the page.

Reload