1. Erlessa is right, happiness begins with not caring.
2. If you are going to rage and get so upset with PvP in Lord of the Rings Online, perhaps you should try Hello Kitty Online.
3. If you aren't having fun, don't play.
4. Farmers are cheaters and should be shunned from all good society.
5. 1v1's are nothing more then "glorified" farming. I like to interrupt them when I can.
6. Freeps are incredibly OP atm, and the Devs don't seem to care.
7. I don't think it's the fact that the map is blue that bothers Creeps, but the fact that Freeps would prefer to PvE when there are creeps to fight. And with Freeps as OP as they are, when they go and take an OP after being wiped it's just ridiculous because it comes across that they need the OP buffs to compete when they don't and it also looks like again, that Freeps would rather PvE then PvP in a PvP zone.
Freia - Level 85 Elf Minstrel, Crickhollow
Loge - Level 85 Elf Loremaster, Crickhollow
Brunhilde - Level 85 Hobbit Burglar, Crickhollow
Nimrodiel - Weaver, Crickhollow