We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Congratulations Crickhollow council members

Pleased to see some familiar faces among the council

Razortip;

Cainwen;

Emyr.
    Captains are clearly made of sunshine and rainbows. I thought that much was obvious. - RockX

Essie - Tr.

Hi, all! I'm super happy to be representing Crickhollow in the Council.

Granted, I haven't been actively raiding in the past month or two, but now that my college semester is done (and I'll be officially graduated in a week), you all can expect to see me in game a little more often. Mind you, I don't always respond to tells (and forum PMs even less so), but feel free to give me a howdy on GLFF or wherever else if you see me.

Of course, don't forget that the Council members are barred from sharing most of what Turbine tells us, so even after things get going I'll probably just end up listening politely instead of saying, "Oh, yeah, that's totally in the next build."
    Cainwen Ciaphas, Captain of Crickhollow, HERO OF MIDDLE EARTH!!!
    I will not be pushed, filed, stamped, indexed, briefed, debriefed, or numbered! My opinions are my own!

I don't think they could've picked much better representatives. Grats you three!
    Quit.

Find me on Steam and ESO, same name.

Thanks all.

Hit me up in game if you have some crazy ideas you would like us to bring to Turbine's attention.
    Razor // Lusitanius // Crickhollow ~ Portuguese Kinship //

Ok. Thanks.

I do read forum mail, if someone ever wants/needs to send something.

I feel even more confident that this council will be good for the game after seeing such a worthy group picked from our server. Congratulations to the three of you--and may I add an additional congrats to Cainwen on your upcoming graduation!

I'm sure you'll all do us proud.
    Rosalie from Crickhollow's Second Breakfast
    Community events reporter at http://lotroplayers.com
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Visit http://secondbreakfast.guildlaunch.co m & http://crickhollowmusic.guildlaunch.c om
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Second Breakfast's weekly events--Fridays 9pm: Bread & Jam at the Prancing Pony
    Saturdays 1pm: Breakfast Club plays at Bree-town's South Gate
    Saturdays 4:30pm: Dulcet Tones play at the fountain in front of the Pony
    Sundays at 11am and Mondays at 11pm: Elevenses at the Bird & Baby
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Find out about the kinships of Crickhollow at crickhollowkins.tumblr.com
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Grats!

When I found out about who would be on the council from the Crickhollow server, I was delighted. I know that captains will be in good hands with Cainwen, Loremasters & Moors with Emyr, and about every class with talented Razor with his multiple alts.

I'll be sure to send in my list of 101 things to do. Including adding more cute outfits, especially dresses that look good on cute red haired hobbits.

p.s. add more cooking recipes, especially bacon cookies.

Gratz...better you guys then me.........
    [url=http://www.siglaunch.com/sigs/index.php][img]http://www.siglaunch.com/sigs/wsiga.php/5803123Yshot.png[/img][/url]
    In Middle Earth from Beta 2

Gratz Razor! If I had to pick one person to represent the all of Crickhollow it would be you! Couldn't be happier

Cas
    Viva Lotro!

Grats

Grats to all who made it on the council. Emyr, if you think about it ask this question for me. Why can't a hunter desperate flight in the moor's like a warg does during combat? Also, why can't you track from horseback in the moor's? Thanks for any help.
    Ear.

This is a win win for Crick. Having these players in the spotlight will help the devs get insight from actual gamers and it'll keep chat channels clean from now on. I'm sure trash talking wouldn't be taken lightly from a representative.
    Last edited by AlmontRaider; Apr 30 2013 at 08:36 AM.
    I do not read threads once I post in them because I could care less what your reply is...

Thumbs up

Congratz.

I know Razor is a long time LOTRO player and Furtim is active in the Captain class forum and posts mature comments/suggestions/questions.

I have no idea who Emyr is, that character name is not familiar to me in PvE nor PvP - an active player on this server?

Quote Originally Posted by Clepto View Post
    Congratz.

I know Razor is a long time LOTRO player and Furtim is active in the Captain class forum and posts mature comments/suggestions/questions.

I have no idea who Emyr is, that character name is not familiar to me in PvE nor PvP - an active player on this server?

I have no idea either. Probably they just put the wrong server name.

Quote Originally Posted by EmyrSelyf View Post
    I have no idea either. Probably they just put the wrong server name.
    trolololo

Push for a new pvp map! :3
    Quit.

Find me on Steam and ESO, same name.

I've seen some chatter on GLFF of people complaining about council members not doing "anything" for Crickhollow.

So i thougt about clearing some smoke clouds and coming out to the open.

First and foremost: The council has a strict NDA. Other than saying that I'm in the player council theres little to nothing more I can share with you, so sorry folks.

Second: If you have suggestions, complaints, things you think should be added to the game, don't stay quiet and complain. Speak out! Help us make your voice heard.

To speak out, there are a ton of ways. What i would prefer though, would be a well thought out post on the suggestions forum. Then you can contact me or other councilors with the link to the suggestion post and your personal views on the subject. You can contact me via PM here on the forums or via in-game mail or IM. I'm not annonymous most of the time so it's very easy to find me online.

A good weekend to all of you, crickets!
    Razor // Lusitanius // Crickhollow ~ Portuguese Kinship //