We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Question U10 BA Corruptions

was wondering what corruption builds are most BAs running after this big update where freeps gained a decent amount of dps and morale in U10. also is my current build good or how can i improve it?

my current build is H4P2,H4D2,1 crit def and 3 crit rating. at r10 my morale pool is 20558, crit def is 30.8% and about 37% phys/tact mits(belerand,light,lighting,f ire) but with wl protection aura and defiler slick flesh my stats r 21600 morale, 39% crit def and 44% mits.

I play on brandy and i am mostly in pvp raids/groups and if not then gv camps or shuffles. the point of that build is so that in raids i can stand near my group's dps banner which gives a sweet +10% damage boost which is usually closer to the front lines so being squishy will get me blown up instantly when freep leader is tab-ing for squishy targets.(also that -10% attack duration buff from that one wl skill is a nice bonus too.)

and in groups this also is a steady build and those 3 crit rating which puts my crit chance at 24% gives me quite a good dps boost since ba's strongpull/default attack spam can lead to lots of chances for crits and a lovely crit on vt or revenge timed right or both can spell death for freeps.
    Last edited by Krishal; Apr 26 2013 at 09:05 PM.