We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Help on One Hope Remains!?!

I've attempted this instance almost 20 times now. I am level 53 Elf Guardian. I keep failing this for numerous reasons (Narmaleth dying, me dying, Narmaleth aggro'ing too many Angmarim Sorceresses).

So can anyone give me some help? I have tried LFF, but no one wants to. So can you guys either give me some advice or lend me aid in this instance?

(PS. Please don't say I should leave it till a later level! I would like to make sure Eriador is safe before I go into Moria!)
    I hope none of my friends see this post. There could be an orcward conversation... Haha... Ha.

That was a terrible pun. I'm Gladriel got over it.

Quote Originally Posted by LordoftheThings View Post
    (PS. Please don't say I should leave it till a later level! I would like to make sure Eriador is safe before I go into Moria!)
    This instance is by far the hardest instance in the Epic Line. It was first released as six person group instance when Moria was launched and the level cap went to 60. It was so difficult that even a full group of all 60s could not do it in many cases.

I believe only did the full group version with my Guardian in a group of 60s. You really had to be good to do this instance.

My recommendation is come back later. The solo version should be doable by a Guardian in their 50s. Try it again at 54. I know people who still can not solo this instance (especially Hunters) at 60.

As far as game play, you have to keep ahead of Narmelleth so that she does not aggro lot of stuff. While she is beating on the last mob. Go make the next pull. Bring a small group back to her. Do not let her run into the crowd.
    Unless stated otherwise, all content in this post is My Personal Opinion.