We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Question for cappy moors

Hi guys, for cappy moors, what are the ideal values for block parry evade and tact mits/phy mits that we should aim for?

Should a cappy trait for the red cap leader of man so that s/he would be able to block to increase his/her survivability?

As i swap some gear in combat my numbers are a bit variable.

All creeps mostly do tactical damage unless they choose to do common damage so do not worry about physical mitigation. As far as it may be needed you have it covered simply with being a might class.
    When talking about B/P/E and resistance you need to know that enemy finesse gained by their rank lowers its efficiency.
    They are very efficient fighting against a lot of low ranks but against a single high rank they are almost negated.

My tactical mitigation goes from about 55% at start to 40% after swap to 45% if i put my CF banner down.
    Evade is useless and Parry goes from about 15% to 18% which should, after finesse, give me a couple percent of parry against medium-high ranked creeps.
    For block do not trait yellow cap as it is the least good line for soloing and not that good in group either unless you have 4 Loyalty pieces and in your raid have the specific duty of debuffing the incoming healing of creeps with Routing Cry.
    Instead, in a group or raid you can just go with a one hander and shield having block in red or blue line.

While i do not think i would ever pursuit much more B/P/E in moors trying to run with very high resistance coming from traits (at the cost of some morale and tac mit) boosted with resistance soup consumables is something i considered and will test soon. If i could get it high enough it will be very useful as a lot of creep power comes from debuffs and dots.

When you are in a raid you can afford to have a good number of defensive jewellery as your heals do not fall so much with the loss of mastery and it is important that you are alive so that you can keep the buffs, heals and revives going (as well as pressing attack the enemy ranged stack when you can).

Quote Originally Posted by weiminc38 View Post
    Hi guys, for cappy moors, what are the ideal values for block parry evade and tact mits/phy mits that we should aim for?

Should a cappy trait for the red cap leader of man so that s/he would be able to block to increase his/her survivability?
    Problem I find with block, parry, and evade in the moors is they are useless when you are stunned, and you get stunned A LOT. Least I do.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeremi View Post
    Problem I find with block, parry, and evade in the moors is they are useless when you are stunned, and you get stunned A LOT. Least I do.
    Well yeah, creeps have finesse too, so the best defensive stats are tactical mitigation and critical defense (every single creep has a class trait that changes their damage from physical to tactical - if they aren't doing tactical damage to begin with that is).

Also, getting your audacity up helps with stuns immensely.
    Last edited by Almagnus1; Apr 28 2013 at 05:19 AM.
    Maley Oakensage, Captain of Landroval

Alas Elendilmir, may you *jingle jangle* forever in the Forgotten West

Steam: Almagnus1