We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

RvR(ish) Footage - plus a lil secret...

Suilaid Moors Warriors,

Here are a couple vids of the action last night...maybe it wasn't epic, but it was fun.

To the freeps that were rolling with me, thanks for being patient, taking the wipes, and
    going back for more. You can see from the bear fight to the tr fight we improved our
    focus fire and group coordination immensely...look forward to continuing to dust off my raid leading skills
    (did I say skill? well you know what I mean...)

The Battle at the Bears:

The Battle at TR:

Ok - now for the punchline...see the excerpt below from a post on the MeM news
    forum:

===
    It's time. What started as prank between way old school kinny (Pemareth) and myself, actually the prank was being played on Dylan and a couple others that are no longer with us, grew into something much more than was ever intended. From prank, to convenient cover for my true identity, to a total role play and a completely new identity....it's been very interesting. But alas, Ell is not a mother, she's a father! No $h!t ! My life has a changed, I no longer have 200 techno-weenies that play mmo's working for me (so my professional need for cover is gone), I am tired of mucking about with voice mod, and, finally, I am sad to say the role play that was Ell is now retired...now I am just Ell, the guy that plays chic toons cuz I'd rather look at their asses than, well...other asses...let's not even get into dwarves.
    ===

So - hehehehehe.....if you want to know what I really sound like, watch the vid!

Good Hunting,

Ell

I'm not as shocked as I should be. Nice videos, though.

really..? wow I would never have guess haha

Thumbs up

Yep! fer sure your butt is a lot better looking than mine. Happy to follow it. Awesome Video of an excellent series of fights, which went on for quite a while. Well done both Freeps and Creeps. Thanks for a great raid Ell.
    Last edited by Kethean; Apr 24 2013 at 02:24 AM.

I always miss the fun..sigh.

You fooled me big time Ell,I give you that.

Don't listen to Ell, its a conspiracy, this new voice is the modded one!

Ell your raid leading has just become 38%(I did the math just trust me) more commanding! Your directions have a much more thought out sound/feel to them using your actual voice, whereas your original not caring ell voice always sounded like you were doing it just for the hey of it lol.

Looking forward to more for realz Ell lead raid. Hope you join in on some of mine too, always good to have a few more experienced people on board and some tips are awlays welcome.

I am shocked.

I didn't know that - actually i don't really care about who's female or male.

A lil secret...? You mean... THE BIGGEST SECRET THAT'S EVER REVEALED IN THE LOTRO HISTORY?? lol (at least for me...)

Dam Ellou, I'm still shocked -.- The kicka$$, fellow single mom player I looked up to... I miss her Q_Q

I am a little bit relieved though, b/c now I don't have to come up with lame excuses to not join your raids :P Seriously, your voice mod'ed female voice gave me headaches XD So yaa, I'll x'up from now on :P That fight at Goldie was epic, btw!

If anyone ever misses Ellou's old voice, ask Wonderr for impersonation. He's really good at it XD

./'girl' hug

I heard elves hit puberty late... tho, imma miss the old Ell for sure

New is ok I guess :P

I do not know what is truth from a lie now.

All this time I thought you were a trucker with a black lung. My world has been rocked.

In certain states out West, I hear the lines blur anyway.

P.S. Auta miqula orqu
    Last edited by EmyrSelyf; Apr 24 2013 at 06:42 PM.

So uh...Who's the dude narrating the videos?

That bear fight was one of the funnest fights i have ever done :]

Wait what?! Ell joins groups?
    Nice vids, creeps were not raided for the bear fight.

GUYS GUYS GUYS WAIT WAIT WITH THIS INFORMATION THE LIFE I KNEW HAS TO CHANGE!

AHHHHHHHHHHH

p.s might be coming back so watch out

Sletho crazy hobbit warden
    The one the only Sletho

Quote Originally Posted by Kargerz View Post
    GUYS GUYS GUYS WAIT WAIT WITH THIS INFORMATION THE LIFE I KNEW HAS TO CHANGE!

AHHHHHHHHHHH

p.s might be coming back so watch out

Sletho crazy hobbit warden

oh no not u again :P

I am famous you mentioned me in the video lol and i die really fast. that raid was a lot of fun going in the bear pits was genius. most fun i have had raiding in a while

thanks ell hope we can do this again

Quote Originally Posted by TroyW View Post
    Wait what?! Ell joins groups?

Only when comet C/2011 L4 (PANSTARRS ) is visible to the naked eye. ;p

Well I finaly have a reason to come back and lead my craids. :P

Quote Originally Posted by Ellouhollia View Post
    But alas, Ell is not a mother, she's a father!

After the initial shock of having my mind blown, the fact your modded voice always sounded like a chipmunk in a tin can makes sense.

-Bloin

Quote Originally Posted by Goodyear2007 View Post

After the initial shock of having my mind blown, the fact your modded voice always sounded like a chipmunk in a tin can makes sense.

-Bloin

Lmao...heya B...funny I even saw this update (email notification). Sapience ran me off...I await ESO then I'll be back to collect kinnies for some real pvp.

Whatchya been up to? I've been playing some nicely balanced first person shooters and loving the quick in and out for real fighting. I do so miss my peeps and my ponies though... :-(

Did update 11 come out yet? That's the update my PC's will never, ever, ever see. Thanks SAPIENCE!

Good Hunting,

Rogue

Lmao...heya B...funny I even saw this update (email notification). Sapience ran me off...I await ESO then I'll be back to collect kinnies for some real pvp.

Whatchya been up to? I've been playing some nicely balanced first person shooters and loving the quick in and out for real fighting. I do so miss my peeps and my ponies though... :-(

Did update 11 come out yet? That's the update my PC's will never, ever, ever see. Thanks SAPIENCE!

Good Hunting,

Rogue
    Yes it's out. I just came back after an extended break from lotro. I figured since I'm going to be going back to school for a masters in august, I might as well enjoy mmo's while I can before an overload of schoolwork. ESO looks awesome though....

-Bloin

I await ESO then I'll be back to collect kinnies for some real pvp.
    I wouldn't mind getting collected either, you know...
    Quit.

Find me on Steam and ESO, same name.

Um...this is news? It's been known by this cowering always-in-camo-and-tracking hunter (well when I played The Moors that is)... I forget when I learned this, but it was some time ago...before RoI for sure. Think it was Slye what gave it away...

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast