We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Searching for level 50-60 friends

Hi. I am a level 52 Loremaster and I have just recently started on the Mines of Moria content. I am alone 99.99% of the time and it is grueling. I'm basically searching for one or many friends to play the game with. If you're interested in teaming up with me, let me know here or in game (send mail to Skatmat).

PS: I'm posting this from someone elses account, because my forum account doesn't work for some reason.

Quote Originally Posted by Aune View Post
    Hi. I am a level 52 Loremaster and I have just recently started on the Mines of Moria content. I am alone 99.99% of the time and it is grueling. I'm basically searching for one or many friends to play the game with. If you're interested in teaming up with me, let me know here or in game (send mail to Skatmat).

PS: I'm posting this from someone elses account, because my forum account doesn't work for some reason.

Look up Defenders of the Right . We have many that are now in the Moria area, and we love to fellowship .
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/072060000001eb507/signature.png]Celestirrh[/charsig]
    Namaste .

Quote Originally Posted by Aune View Post

Hi there I would be willing to help you anytime on any of my alts. What is the name of your LM? I will add you to friend list and help you as soon as I see you come online. ~Maedhlas