We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Tribe Primal Distortion

New Tribe is looking for more players for small 3-6 man groups. Leader has 2 years experience pvmp'ing in the moors. If you have a toon that needs a spot to earn some points and have group activity; PST Scorpiuz for an invite.

Just a heads up. Running through 1v1 last night ganking everyone there is not a great idea for trying to recruit for your tribe.

Also, i spy with my little eye, something beginning with F.......... Flamdush ! Remember the thread where you claimed you DONT gank......

Actually, where is that Marvels Marvellous Ganking Thread......... Maybe needs updating.
    [IMG]http://lux-hdro.de/generator.php/Laolos/2/9/3/7/85/Wiping+As+Intended/0/2/1/11/10/1/6/8/8/8/8/8/8.png[/IMG]

Lao you realy like to flame on Marvels i see

isnt this the murican nab tribe?
    [CENTER][COLOR=#008080]Chains of insanity [/COLOR][COLOR=#fff0f5]- [/COLOR][COLOR=#800080]Doom of GY Reborn [/COLOR]-[COLOR=#ff0000] FOTM[/COLOR] - [COLOR=#0000ff]WotGE[/COLOR] -[COLOR=#40e0d0] The [/COLOR][COLOR=#00ffff]Fancy Lads
    [/COLOR][COLOR=#ee82ee]Retired from LOTRO[/COLOR]

[/CENTER]