We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Can't finish Epic quest

Hey everyone , I have a problem with the epic quest:

A few days ago I was busy with Book 4, Chapter 4: Regaining The Trail. I finished it by bringing Glorfindel's beryl to Elladan, and I went off to bree for the fireworks show :P. There the game lost connection. First it froze, but the kinmembers could still talk, and then it gave the error that the game lost connection. I could log in at once again, finding myself back on the track towards Elladan, but without the beryl :S. So now I can't finish the quest because I don't have the beryl from Glorfindel. I went back to Glorfindel aswell, but I couldn't do anything there either. So somehow it didn't save my progress, but the beryl is gone, and I need it . Can someone help me?

Tnx, Morgaratth.

Simplest solution would be to cancel the quest and then pick it back up from the person who bestowed it to you. Make sure you know who that is before cancelling.
    [CENTER][IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v341/tindragon/Base.png[/IMG]
    Steam: Sneakeh Snake[/CENTER]