We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Looking for Raiding Kinship

Have been playing lotro for a while now on and off.
    I would like to start looking more seriously into a Raiding Kinship on our server here.

I currently have two 85's, the Burg is a bit more geared for Raiding, but the Warden is also pretty well off himself at just under 17k health ( need to finish my virtues ) and capped in mit for both phys and tact being just over 16k.

I have Raided in many other games, from Vanguard to Rift and many in between under Organization Drow. Being that Drow has no team in lotro, I decided to look through the forums here to find one.
    I very much understand Raiding, from previous games, and that it does take dedication and a whole lot of dying :P

Feel free to PM here on the forums, or in game with any questions if your kinship is looking for another Raider.
    Burg Talenn
    Warden Neotin

Thanks

Wanted to add, since I forgot it yesterday

I am located on the East Coast of the US, so EST time zone.
    Normal play time 7-8pm EST till midnight Mon-Thurs, normally on and off through the day weekends, unless something planned. Always on 7pm - midnight weekends.

Thanks for the PMs I have gotten in game so far, still searching for a serious Raiding Kin that likes progression Raiding when released, and has openings ^^

Tal

Current T2 raiding groups that i'm aware of on crick:
    Sons of Europe (contact lagg/hehir) SoE typically raids at times convenient for europeans.
    NBA (see sig, contact me)
    Asylum (contact Iriddian, Fexelea, Castielle).
    Freia also seems to be doing some stuff with Carebear Consortium.

you might find with the current instance cluster burglars aren't actually that useful, and your warden might be a little under-geared for main-tanking. But intelligent, eager raiders are always difficult to come by... gear is not.

Feel free to send me a note in game, and I will probably send your burglar a lotro-mail if i can remember.
    85 (Captain, Champion, Guardian)

Quote Originally Posted by DuneBug View Post
    Current T2 raiding groups that i'm aware of on crick:
    Sons of Europe (contact lagg/hehir) SoE typically raids at times convenient for europeans.
    NBA (see sig, contact me)
    Asylum (contact Iriddian, Fexelea, Castielle).
    Freia also seems to be doing some stuff with Carebear Consortium.

you might find with the current instance cluster burglars aren't actually that useful, and your warden might be a little under-geared for main-tanking. But intelligent, eager raiders are always difficult to come by... gear is not.

Feel free to send me a note in game, and I will probably send your burglar a lotro-mail if i can remember.
    Thanks for the reply,

Yes, I realized shortly after hitting 85 on the Burg, they are really not overly used in Raids, at least at the T2 level. The slots that are used for Burgs are pretty much secure slots by already proven Burgs for that Kinship. ( spoken to Freia on a few occasions when they are looking to fill a last few open spots about this who is currently using Ewie I believe for most of her's and no need for a second :P )
    Hence my problem, and why I decided to start looking for a full Kinship that is into Raiding, instead of picking them up when and where I can. Not to mention, there is much more of the mechanics and encounters you are able to learn from other points of view in a full Kinship that Raids vs running pugs.
    Will surely be working on finishing gearing out the Warden in the mean time, and improving on both toons.

Tal