We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

question pvp site

Is this thing accurate cause I was playing hard all weekend and I didn't see this burg that got 20 k not saying he didn’t do it legit or anything just want to know if it’s working properly
    http://dailystats.theblackappendage....day?w=Nimrodel
    Last edited by Elkhunter76; Apr 22 2013 at 03:22 PM.
    [FONT=lucida grande][B][COLOR=#FF0000][/COLOR][/B][/FONT][COLOR=#37404e][FONT=lucida grande][/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=#FF0000][FONT=lucida grande][B]YOLO HUNTER !!! Officer Riddles in the dark ....Best REAL hunter on server[/B][/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=#37404e][FONT=lucida grande]
    [/FONT][/COLOR]

The site updates every morning at 1 or 2 Mountain Time. It is completely accurate. The only inaccuracy it has is when someone transfers.
    [CENTER][IMG]http://i801.photobucket.com/albums/yy295/Mythdude2/Valiava_zpscdc8da36.png[/IMG]

[COLOR="#FFF0F5"]<<<<<Self-Made Signature>>>>>[/COLOR]
    [COLOR="#FFA07A"]<<<Ask For One And I Can Make You One>>>[/COLOR][/CENTER]

Thanks grish but i looked up that burgs 20k it was 1 day not saying its impossible but ....u think i would have seen him i know some kinnies that have gotten 20 k but they were in small groups visible ...with burg u may not most of the time u should see them finish there kill i was all over the map this weekend soooo i don't the site may not be working correctly or ........
    [FONT=lucida grande][B][COLOR=#FF0000][/COLOR][/B][/FONT][COLOR=#37404e][FONT=lucida grande][/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=#FF0000][FONT=lucida grande][B]YOLO HUNTER !!! Officer Riddles in the dark ....Best REAL hunter on server[/B][/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=#37404e][FONT=lucida grande]
    [/FONT][/COLOR]

It is possible that the burg you mentioned played exactly after the renown was recorded and then played again the same day until it reset again. I recall Esfiel having that happen once as well.
    [CENTER][IMG]http://i801.photobucket.com/albums/yy295/Mythdude2/Valiava_zpscdc8da36.png[/IMG]

[COLOR="#FFF0F5"]<<<<<Self-Made Signature>>>>>[/COLOR]
    [COLOR="#FFA07A"]<<<Ask For One And I Can Make You One>>>[/COLOR][/CENTER]

Well established account (multiple 85s, multiple other 75+s, active at least during ToO in RoI) with absolutely no history of PvP earns 30k of renown in ~48 hours without ever having stepped foot in the moors on any class prior to this, on class that (arguably) has the PvP set most beneficial for PvE.

Seems pretty cut and dry to me.
    [center][img]http://i58.tinypic.com/2wrm5ja_th.jpg[/img][/center]
    [center]Let our actions speak for themselves. Jinjaah has been pouring over every post in the Bullroarer forum. Please keep in mind that any experiences with previous LOTRO teams are not reflective of the current team, give us a chance[/center]

Quote Originally Posted by spelunker View Post
    Well established account (multiple 85s, multiple other 75+s, active at least during ToO in RoI) with absolutely no history of PvP earns 30k of renown in ~48 hours without ever having stepped foot in the moors on any class prior to this, on class that (arguably) has the PvP set most beneficial for PvE.

Seems pretty cut and dry to me.
    Rckn you should trust Desolates (Tyndarious) in this matter, he would know best. l0000000000000000000l
    Bigslick

I believe Spidey's other thread "Interesting......" could help to shed some light on this "mystery".

Now without directly accusing anyone specifically, if it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck, looks like a duck, and gains huge renown without being seen like a duck, it probably IS a duck...
    Parahelion - Burg, Krustii - Champ, Shurmann-Cappy, Tommac-Min, Lazarrus-LM, Thromdir-Hnt, Theodolan-Grd, Kozzmeaux - Bear - Dancing in the Dark kinship.
    Wrecks - Warg - The Black Blade

no need to walk on eggshells. its quite obvious...he farmed. quack quack.