We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Is Improved Grave Wound WAI?

The title pretty much sums it up. In the skill description it says that IGW will apply an additional bleed if used in tandem with Cutting Attack, on top of the threat it generates but it doesn't. If I remember correctly the regular Grave Wound used to switch the bleed from CA to threat generation. So now both effects appear when the skills are used together, is that what the description is referring too? The wording suggests that there should be two bleeds plus the threat after both attacks are used. Any opinions are welcome, thanks!

That is correct, and last I checked (which was like yesterday) it's working fine. Use Cutting Attack and you get one bleed. Using Grave Wound while Cutting Attack is on the mob will give an additional bleed that matches the Cutting Attack bleed (but with a different icon and name) and the Aggressive Stance buff.
    [CENTER][IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v341/tindragon/Base.png[/IMG]
    Steam: Sneakeh Snake[/CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by TinDragon View Post
    That is correct, and last I checked (which was like yesterday) it's working fine. Use Cutting Attack and you get one bleed. Using Grave Wound while Cutting Attack is on the mob will give an additional bleed that matches the Cutting Attack bleed (but with a different icon and name) and the Aggressive Stance buff.
    I hadn't noticed the change in the icon. I just saw that the effects of the bleed were still up and the wording in the description is a little fuzzy. Thanks for the reply I appreciate it!

Side note: the + damage from cutting attack bleed legacy apply to both bleeds.

Quote Originally Posted by Nascephor View Post
    Side note: the + damage from cutting attack bleed legacy apply to both bleeds.
    That's a pleasant surprise. In the spirit of being thorough, how did you figure that out?
    Maley Oakensage, Captain of Elendilmir

Alas Elendilmir, may you *jingle jangle* forever in the Forgotten West

The tooltips for the debuffs show the damage-per-tick range. Dummy-testing should reveal whether both change when you rank up the legacy.

Probably worth pointing out here that the Hytbold Leader 2-set bonus is Cutting Attack Damage as well. Probably worth checking whether it increases the IGW bleed, too, though there's no reason not to think that it does.
    Cainwen Ciaphas, Captain of Crickhollow, HERO OF MIDDLE EARTH!!!
    I will not be pushed, filed, stamped, indexed, briefed, debriefed, or numbered! My opinions are my own!