I want to make sure I understand how inductions work. Let me know if the following is correct:
1) The induction value in seconds is the time it takes from when you initiate the skill to the time the skill fires. For example, Heart Seeker has a 2.7 second induction and time.
2) Any skill that does not have an Induction amount (in Seconds) happens instantly and can not be interrupted. For example, Improved Merciful Shot has no induction value.
3) While a skill is inducting you cannot use any other skills, even ones that do not have an induction time.
4) Auto attacks also are on hold while you are inducting a skill (?? is this true??)
Traits and other Stuff That Impact Inductions
There seems to be two ways in which inductions are changed.
1) The time of a specific induction might be reduced by a trait or something else. These reductions are normally in seconds. Such as Fast Draw reducing Swift Bow by 0.2s and Barbed Arrow by 0.1s
2) Some things reduce a category of attacks by a percentage. For example Improved Fleetness reduces Bow Inductions by 15%. I assume this would mean that, for example, Improved Swift Bow would reduce from 1.6 seconds to about 1.36 seconds. Also having two Hytbold Huntsman armor equipped reduces all bow inductions by 10%.
Are induction improvements stackable? If so how? Lets take Swift Bow as an example:
- I have 2 Hytbold Huntsman armor equipped. 10% reduction
- I have Fast Draw trait slotted. and this reduces Swift Bow by 0.2 seconds.
- Improved Fleetness is slotted. 15% induction reduction to bows.
So, this should reduce the Swift Bow induction from 1.6 seconds to ( -0.16, -0.2, -0.24) 1.0 seconds. Is this true?
If induction improvements are stackable is their a limit?
Thx for feedback, I want to make sure I got this in my dumb dwarf brain.