We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Short quest chain in tribute to Tolklien

Just found a nice little article on Massively about a 3 piece quest chain that reflects part of the Professors life. Its written by Justin Olivetti, called The Road To Mordor: The Professor. (Looks like it could be on The Road To Mordor site also)

Its a nice little article/quests for Tolklien fans
    This is from a old post, 01/07/13, so if its been posted before, sorry.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0b20c0000000f21fc/01006/signature.png]Saeloeth[/charsig]

"I don't know half of you half as well as i should like; and i like less than half of you half as well as you deserve."

Thumbs up

And here is the link to the aforementioned article with a walkthrough of the quest chain loaded with -well deserved- praise to the writers/quest designers at Turbine, some bits and pieces of -not at all out of place- criticism notwithstanding

I love that quest chain. Every year on Tolkien's birthday, one of my toons stands beside that Hobbit and drinks a toast to the professor.
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, totally worn out & proclaiming "WOW, what a ride!"
    Continuing the never ending battle to keep Lobelia Sackville-Baggins in check