We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Re: The Black Book of Ettenmoor

VERY NICE!
    How come I haven't seen you in the moors last 5 months though?
    Also you need to add Defiler info and racial traits.

Hey all. I am working on copying The Black Book over to the Lorebook. When it was written the number of kills needed for the player killer titles was unknown. Does anyone have those numbers if so could you please reply and post them. Also is there any DP awarded with the various titles and are there any other rewards for completion?

http://lorebook.lotro.com/wiki/The_B...k_of_Ettenmoor

Thank you

Sadly Orc has left us, originally to help the game along as he could, and now appears to be too busy with real life dealings that he is unable, or unwilling, to log in. He has done more for our community than most here and I would personally love to see the day he returns in some form.

As for your questions Clover I personally do not have some of those numbers, but I can let Preposterone (R9 reaver of the Black Blade) know and he can possibly get you some numbers...the guy is flying through the titles like it is nothing, being our servers KB king. There are indeed DP rewards for the various killing titles, though I do not know all of them myself.

Both the Man-Foe and Elf-Foe are worth 2,000 DP, as I would guess the rest of the tier 1 class and race titles are. I would expect that tier 2 and above are slightly more.
    [CENTER][charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0a20b00000009cf9b/01004/signature.png]Keidynce[/charsig]
    Keidynce -- Bael -- Celebriath
    [B]Evil and Stuff Like That[/B]
    Gurthag -- Halwabu -- Druth -- Draghkar -- Snagnakh -- Sigh
    [B]The Black Blade[/B][/CENTER]

Slay enemies of angmar (overall kbs)
    Tier 1 10kbs Reward 125dp
    Tier 2 500 kbs Reward 500dp
    Tier 3 2,500 kbs Reward 2000dp
    Tier 4 10,000 kbs Reward 2000dp

Player killer titles (class and race)
    Tier 1 500kbs 2000dp
    Tier 2 1,000kbs 2000dp
    Tier 3 2,500kbs 2000dp

Thats as far as anyone on my server knows at the moment so cant tell you any more.

If you need any info on other titles ill see what i can get.

Quote Originally Posted by Clover View Post
    Hey all. I am working on copying The Black Book over to the Lorebook. When it was written the number of kills needed for the player killer titles was unknown. Does anyone have those numbers if so could you please reply and post them. Also is there any DP awarded with the various titles and are there any other rewards for completion?

Thank you
    You should get inspiration from this fan wikki website :

http://lotro-wiki.com/index.php/Main_Page

It's very useful. Now if the data could be ported to the official Wikki, that would be wonderful.

Thank you
    I have finished copying this guide. (whew it was big!)

You are welcome to update it or add to it as necessary.

Thanks for your help Theboondocksaints!!

Awesome Clover the hard work you are putting in is really paying off.. I have already found numerous threads I needed to read

Anytime Clover,

Glad to get this thread onto the lorebook because it sure helped me out when I started out in the Moors as a creep.

Thanks heaps Clover, much appreciated and it is definitely a great resource for new (and even old) creeps!

Does this need to be updated?
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0920d010000277914/signature.png]Toiletwater[/charsig]
    [COLOR=GREEN]Spacemanbobr, Sithmanbobr[/COLOR], [COLOR=RED]Toiletwater, Spacemandef[/COLOR]

I think it probably does. Also how did this go 1.5 years without anyone noticing the lack of Defilers?
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0220400000009fa64/01006/signature.png]Rethic[/charsig]

Mscet Defiler

Quote Originally Posted by rethic View Post
    I think it probably does. Also how did this go 1.5 years without anyone noticing the lack of Defilers?
    cause defilers are almost extinct? , or atleast on my server

Quote Originally Posted by Bluethunderkuno View Post
    There is a quest from a Warg a little to the Southeast of the starting area, I think. He asks for 300 Morningthaw Haunch. I don't know what he does but it is probably the same as the spider.
    I just noticed since you had the Morningthaw Haunch as no known use and I didn't see the quest anywhere in your list.

Maybe I just missed it though.
    He takes 75 Haunches and gives you 2000 DP. Then he goes up to Lugs and starts eating NPCs (and maybe Freeps if they are around). He has about 90,000 health. I think he only has the quest when Freeps have Lugs. He is at the Lugs crude map site.

Quote Originally Posted by Pandos View Post
    Notes: Now before I make any comments, I’ll come out and admit that I’ve never turned this quest in. There’s just so many dwarf beards and so little dwarves. However, I got to thinking, what exactly does Uzulthrang need all those beards and body parts for? Then it came to me… recombinant freep zombies. Now I don’t have any proof, but I believe that once all of these parts are handed in, Uzulthrang here summons up a horde of these RFZs (hey, 37.5 zombies constitutes a horde… a small horde…poor 0.5 zombie, he tries his best…) and marches upon Tol Ascarnen, slaughtering all who stand before him. I mean really, it’s the only thing that makes sense.

When you hand in this quest, uzulthrang will attack ta and pull cg for ya. Just follow him and slaughter cg.
    Dwarf beards can you get at dwarf camp (near grothum, there's a quest for those dwarfs in grothum).
    Tennyson - level 44 Man Lore-master
    Finison - level 11 Elf Hunter

extremely nice, i can see you did lots and lots of work on that , you shoud publish it that was fantastic keep up great work, i sure learned a lot by reading it.

thanks

Thumbs down Update your Black Book with cheaters also - is allowed in LOTRO

You need to update your black Book with a new class: CHEATERS/FARMERS

LOTRO allows this class to farm for rank and only gives a 2 weeks suspension. They come back and keep farming.

Advice: cheat cheat - you only get 2 weeks suspension like the cheaters on my server that got R13 in a month 2 weeks ago even if the rules says that farming is not allowed. They came back after suspension and continue farming.

PVP = 0 in LOTRO - and cheaters are ruining the pvp fun.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4