We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Looking for a Kinship[RP]

Good day!

I am a returning player, been away for a couple of months, and my last Kinship ( Millitary Heavy RP ) got disbanded. I am now looking for a Medium-Heavy RP Kinship that would take me, and possibly my friend into their midst.

I have two characters on which I roleplay. Both are from the race of Man, one is a young Captain, that is well experienced with working with the local militia and the other is a former ranger , bit on the solitude side, but still fierce when there is a pint on the table.

My friend has various characters, ranging from hobbits, dwarves and men. No elves if I presume correctly.

We would be extremely interested in joining a kin that has a Storyline if possible, or co-operates with other kins aswell!

Thank you in advance!

Well, the best offer I can make (if you still need it) is The Dourhands, a medium-heavy evil rp kinship that accepts dwarves, goblins (hobbits) and men who, for one reason or another (often a need/greed for money) have allied with the servants of Angmar. Kalkon and Gukmuz are good people to contact right now if you are interested. After this week, we are likely to step up our rp a bit once more (as I will be back in town.)

Lord Glirmud, son of Lord Hradic Dourbeard (co-founder of The Dourhands.)
    Gimli's First Law of "Let's go!"

"Certainty of death? Small chance of success? What are we waiting for?"

There are a lot of roleplay kinships out there, some who role play a little and some who are generally role playing all the time. Most of the RP kinships have details on the Laurelin Archives. I would say that is a GREAT place to start.

You will probably find that your first encounter role play wise will be Bree but there are many kinships beyond Bree you will find. Take a little time to speak with everyone you meet and see what falls your way or go seeking a kinship out which you like the look of from the Laurelin Archives.

If i can be of any further help please just send me an IM in game and i will do my utmost to help answer any questions and point you in the right direction from my experience this last 5-6 years role playing on Laurelin.

Regards.
    K
    Khalis - A Captain of Imladris and Maethor of House Vanimar

Did you copy and paste your post, Khalis? :P

Anyway, that's a valid point. I wasn't even thinking of the Laurelin Archives earlier (and was rather frustrated over not being able to log into the game--isn't Turbine fun?)

Definitely, look at laurelinarchives.org. They do not have ALL the kinships on Laurelin, but they have many of the most active ones, especially the good ones.
    Gimli's First Law of "Let's go!"

"Certainty of death? Small chance of success? What are we waiting for?"

Quote Originally Posted by Elym View Post
    Did you copy and paste your post, Khalis? :P

Yes, i like to be efficient, i have been leaned!!!!
    Khalis - A Captain of Imladris and Maethor of House Vanimar