We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Lowest Countdown for Escape from Darkness Skill

Hi guys, what is the lowest cd for escape from darkness skill at the moment?

I was looking at moors set (150s) + hele set (150s)+ emblem legacy (10 mins) and trait - 10 mins. Can the countdown go lower than 5 mins?

Better hele set give -150s. Lower set give -5min. so lower hele set + etten set + trait + legacy = 2,5min or 5min? i dont remember now.

Quote Originally Posted by He3-middle View Post
    Better hele set give -150s. Lower set give -5min. so lower hele set + etten set + trait + legacy = 2,5min or 5min? i dont remember now.
    Thanks! I tried using the lower hele set but even though it says the 4 piece gives - 5min, when I equip it, it still only gives -2mins 30s cd.

That should add up to 2.5 minutes, since the emblem is a raw 600 seconds (-10 minutes), trait is a raw -10 minutes, PvP is -150 seconds (-2.5 minutes) and lesser Helegrod is -5 minutes.

30 - 10 - 10 - 2.5 - 5 = 2.5 minutes

Thanks for pointing out the lesser Helegrod thing by the way!

Edit: If the top post is correct (which would be unfortunate but understandable) then 5min is the lowest.

I remember some patch notes stating that captains sets no longer stack escape from darkness cooldown and that all sets now have the same -150s effect. as I am months away from the moors set to test, can anyone test this in game?

Quote Originally Posted by Nascephor View Post
    I remember some patch notes stating that captains sets no longer stack escape from darkness cooldown and that all sets now have the same -150s effect. as I am months away from the moors set to test, can anyone test this in game?
    The reason the cooldowns were changed was because the armour bonuses could stack, thus giving you a 0s CD rez. I don't see why they'd change the cooldowns if they also made it so they couldn't stack, and vice versa.

Quote Originally Posted by Nascephor View Post
    As mentioned, I equipped the moors loyalty set, hele set, trait and emblem legacy and the lowest was 5 mins cd.