We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Thread: Friendship Kin

Friendship Kin

Hello I am Stonara leader of Friendship

I started the kin in January 2013 with the purpose of getting relatively low level players together so we could group up and learn the game together, help one another with crafting and generally have fun.

I transferred with a number of players with our raiding chars to Snowbourne recently and we have our low level chars within Friednship

We now have 190 characters in Friendship almost all are between level 20 and 60 and all but a few have been on line in the last couple of weeks so we are very active with regularly 20+ players online at same time.

We do fellowships at levels 20s, 30s or 40s (Great Barrow,Garth Arwen, Fornost, Evendum as examples) almost every evening and are now moving towards moria instances

Most of us are from Europe but some further a field and we are English speaking on kinchat

So if you are Friendly why not join us.

PM Toos, Stonara or Alouette for an invite

Friendship Kin

Hello Everyone

Well we are now almost 4 months old and next week we get our kinhouse

There are now over 200 characters in kin all of whom have been on line in the last month or so

Many have advanced nicely and we have a very active group in levels 60, 70 and 80's - fellowing almost every evening

We now have a sister raiding Kin - Raiders of Middle Earth and we about to embark on group raids with experienced raiders taking our new level 75-85 on some interesting raids

We are still recruiting if you are a friendly sort contact us on line or send a PM to

Stonara
    Alouette
    Toos
    Asstor