We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

[Returning Player] Greetings Laurelin

Greetings Fair Folk,

I've been away for some time and returned to find that my server has been closed, (dear old Snowy).

I have not played since Draigoch which was some time ago and i'm sure that most of the game has moved on as well.

I was wondering if there was a guild out there would give me a hand getting back into the swing of how the game has changed.

I have a 75 captain and a few characters in the mid 60's (minnie, LM and Hunter).

Looking forward to hearing from you all.

Suter

Quote Originally Posted by Suterwren View Post
    Greetings Fair Folk,
    Welcome back to LOTRO and Middle Earth.

Wb

Server: Laurelin
    Toons: Kyusson (lvl105 Champ), Tarnimrod (lvl 101 LM), Flashmann (lvl 105 Cptn), Fonzee (lvl56 Grdn)
    Kin: TheBrightMelody

Quote Originally Posted by Suterwren View Post
    Greetings Fair Folk,

I've been away for some time and returned to find that my server has been closed, (dear old Snowy).

I have not played since Draigoch which was some time ago and i'm sure that most of the game has moved on as well.

I was wondering if there was a guild out there would give me a hand getting back into the swing of how the game has changed.

I have a 75 captain and a few characters in the mid 60's (minnie, LM and Hunter).

Looking forward to hearing from you all.

Suter

Heya Suter

If you are still looking for a Kin, one that does role-play as well check Knights of eriador.
    kin: http://knightsoferiador.shivtr.com
    Oronir, officer and GM in KoE, Tailor of hookworth
    My RP Campaign TCoS: http://laurelinarchives.org/node/35680
    Always looking for other GMs to work on RP related events