We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Gratz Arkenstone!

We have a coalition of kins trying to decide which server to go to.But with how servers going to be allowed to transfer the popular choice of Landy may or may not be good for a variety of issues. I need a long time player on Arken to post in a thread (I will share the link) the pros and cons about your server...ty and again congrats!

https://www.lotro.com/forums/showthr...=1#post7415810

I saw that thread earlier and was surprised there were so many going to Landroval. Are those folks into RP or are they just looking for high-pop servers?

You are generally going to get positive thoughts about any server since the people still actively playing the game are the ones who are more likely to comment, and since they still play on their chosen server there is probably something they like about it.
    Ijustpassedgas Excuseme
    Yeasty Infection

Quote Originally Posted by elderlygamer View Post
    I saw that thread earlier and was surprised there were so many going to Landroval. Are those folks into RP or are they just looking for high-pop servers?

You are generally going to get positive thoughts about any server since the people still actively playing the game are the ones who are more likely to comment, and since they still play on their chosen server there is probably something they like about it.
    More into High Pop from what I gather. I just think Landy may get over loaded with all the servers being allowed before Slode.

Also TY for responding..sorry forgot to say that.