We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Threaded View

Houston Lotro Shenanigan Party! June 22nd- UPDATED 4/24

UPDATE 6/8 Gut-wrenching news guys... after many weeks of time-consuming planning and excitement about this event I was informed today that my vacation for the week of this event has been revoked and I would have to reschedule due to issues at work that require me to be there, which sadly means I will not be able to make it to this party...and trust me when I say that this made me rage after my boss called me this afternoon....I have really put a lot of time into this

I sincerely hope that someone can pick up the pieces now and keep this thing going as I have 21 confirmed atm and many other tentative...I hope you guys can keep it going because I have spent A LOT of time on this event. Not much else I can say, I'm truly sorry. I will do everything I can to help anyone that wants to step up and lead this shindig...just post replies below if you are interested and I will do everything I can to support it

Once again guys I'm very sorry and thank yall that have been so supportive

As for the plans I had made the event was to be Saturday, June 22nd 7pm-? at:

The Hobbit Café
    2243 Richmond Ave
    Houston, TX 77098

Bace
    Last edited by Baritone; Jun 08 2013 at 02:30 AM.
    Bace- R14 Suicidal Minstrel and Kamikaze Karaoke King, Firefoot