We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

how are the moors?

Hey what's up Gladden? Considering getting my gaming comp fixed but would like to know whats the moors like these days? New leaders/old ones? Any vets still out there? One side favored as of late? Still action at prime time or dead? Anyone who could fill me in would be much appreciated.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/012030000000446fd/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Seems dead to me most of the time... sadly. U10 wasn't so bad as far as combat went but it murdered the action.
    [B][CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000][SIZE=3]Gladden[/SIZE]
    <Cmdr. Dolcarak><Lt. Cojiro>
    ~Leader of SotWH~[/COLOR][COLOR=blk]
    [/COLOR]

[/CENTER]

[/B]

There's some pretty decent small group and one on one action, we've found of late. But more than 10-12 on either side and the losing side usually logs.
    ~ Nirrti-1 - R11 Min ~ Morwendiel R7 LM ~ Rhodri-1 R7 champ ~ Skreemer R8 WL ~ Extenze R10 BA ~

Thanks coji and nirrti for the info! I'll be back in soon, rather hear smaller fights taking place than the raids but I'm sure it'll change soon. By the way is that the real cojiro from the earlier days?
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/012030000000446fd/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

The actual Coji doesn't play anymore, it is his actual spider though.
    [B][CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000][SIZE=3]Gladden[/SIZE]
    <Cmdr. Dolcarak><Lt. Cojiro>
    ~Leader of SotWH~[/COLOR][COLOR=blk]
    [/COLOR]

[/CENTER]

[/B]

If/when they remove OP buffs, which shouldn't have been presented in the first place, it'll be good.
    Trait trees have ruined the game

Sup Sowen!

Still ridin?

Moors is still fun, still drama, some mechanics and locations have changed, but there are still peeps that have been around for awhile, lots of newer faces, decent action at times, although the RvR action has dipped, but that's kindof a good thing with how laggy things seem to get for most when the numbers fighting in a given location (esp w/ npcs in the mix) get to be too much.

Anyway, hope to see you out again soon!! Just prepare for Audacity grind

Ah ok I miss coji its been too long. And althor I'm still riding, will never stop haha. But yea that audacity grind seems likes its a little bit of a pain in the &&& in the beginning

Not too great, for raids anyway. Seems the freeps logged after one or two wipes while i was out last night. Problem is shared by both sides though.