We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Nerf the Necklace

Tired of being defeated by jewelry.

Lol ye I agree xD seen so many Necklace KBs. I think it may be bugged, though. I got KBed by one while the caster was in my back. I coudn't have hit him. Or does it apply for DoTs too?

Quote Originally Posted by Giliodor View Post
    Lol ye I agree xD seen so many Necklace KBs. I think it may be bugged, though. I got KBed by one while the caster was in my back. I coudn't have hit him. Or does it apply for DoTs too?
    It applies when the caster hits you, not when you hit the caster.

Quote Originally Posted by TiberPancake View Post
    It applies when the caster hits you, not when you hit the caster.
    Ooo thank you, that explains a lot. Was already wondering why they didn't just put a reflect proc on it.

Quote Originally Posted by catrean View Post
    Tired of being defeated by jewelry.
    These killer necklaces must get more kbs than the actual freeps. At least I presume that the freep wearing it doesn't get credit for the kb? Anyone able to clarify this out of interest?

Quote Originally Posted by SongSinger View Post
    These killer necklaces must get more kbs than the actual freeps. At least I presume that the freep wearing it doesn't get credit for the kb? Anyone able to clarify this out of interest?
    Ah for the good old days, when stupidly powerful proc jewelry could not be worn in the moors...

To clear something up, when the necklace KBs you, the freep gets NO credit. So in a way, their jewelry is trolling them.
    [img]http://imageshack.us/a/img41/4553/73i4.jpg[/img]

Even my Signature is trolling!

Quote Originally Posted by Sezneg View Post
    To clear something up, when the necklace KBs you, the freep gets NO credit. .
    I get renown for a Necklace KB each time,be it my own or someone elses when i tagged the enemy.. No KB on the Wartab tho,and there have been situations where a necklace got the KB and group member was too far away it counted as a solo kill with full renown for myself.

To clear something up, when the necklace KBs you, the freep gets NO credit..
    Do you actually check your facts before you make faulty claims like this? Or do you just makeup a multitude of assumptions with all your freeps sitting at level 30 and below?

Quote Originally Posted by Priestetute View Post
    Do you actually check your facts before you make faulty claims like this? Or do you just makeup a multitude of assumptions with all your freeps sitting at level 30 and below?
    I was referring to the KB credit. I certainly could have used clearer language to convey that.

So, are you just an angry ANGRY person in real life?

Yes, a 10% chance for an extra ~350 damage is way too powerful. Needs a nerf asap.

Quote Originally Posted by Untg99 View Post
    Yes, a 10% chance for an extra ~350 damage is way too powerful. Needs a nerf asap.
    I've actually parsed combat logs where the necklace did over 15% of my morale in damage over the course of a fight.

Quote Originally Posted by Untg99 View Post
    Have had parses where the necklace did me over 5k damage in the fight. that is 5k free damage that creeps have nothing to counter with. even if I could beat out there skill dps the necklace can put it over the top and the ring can heal them for tons of the damage I manage to do. I honestly think none of the new items bonuses should work in the moors, make them like the limlight bauble

Quote Originally Posted by firehandsjr View Post
    Have had parses where the necklace did me over 5k damage in the fight. that is 5k free damage that creeps have nothing to counter with. even if I could beat out there skill dps the necklace can put it over the top and the ring can heal them for tons of the damage I manage to do. I honestly think none of the new items bonuses should work in the moors, make them like the limlight bauble
    Hear,hear!

I've actually parsed combat logs where the necklace did over 15% of my morale in damage over the course of a fight.
    Things like this are far too selective for me. It would help to prove the point if the entire parse was linked, and then adequately backed up.