We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Cool Returned and looking!

Just returned to lotro after a year out playing other mmos and was wondering if any of the older kinships where still around and recruiting?

Griffsrune - RK
    Griffswarden - warden

Lemi know cheers

what server?
    Main: Builas (Hunter) lvl 85 || Thelluin (Minstrel) lvl 85 ~ Recruiting Officer of The Knights of Dol Amroth (Brandywine)
    ~Even in the darkness of Moria and Isengard, I feel the golden woods of Lòrien giving me hope~

oh woops nvr mind lol
    Main: Builas (Hunter) lvl 85 || Thelluin (Minstrel) lvl 85 ~ Recruiting Officer of The Knights of Dol Amroth (Brandywine)
    ~Even in the darkness of Moria and Isengard, I feel the golden woods of Lòrien giving me hope~

Welcome back to the Game

The Ringbearers have been around for over 5 years and are one of the most established kins on the Evernight server, most of our members are based in the UK but some are from further afield including Iceland, Holland and the USA.

We have a wide variety of ages within ths kin from early 20's to late 50's and some beyond so we have some physically mature people in our kin... mentally mature i cant really promise anything

Feel free to check out our website

http://evernightringbearers.guildlaun ch.com

Or contact one of our officers in-game for a chat

Andoros (Ando) (Leader)
    Thorkatli (Atli)
    Sulladan (Sully)
    Grimfaal (Peter)
    Torgline (John)
    Dragophant (Drago)
    Redchamp (David)
    Celestisleo (Bruce)
    Findulian (Paul)

Good luck in what ever kin you do choose
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/22219000000165976/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]