We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Results 1 to 15 of 15
  1. #1

    Sort the farming creeps out!!

    Earlier today I saw several farming creeps, a weaver army and a reaver army.
    I only managed to SS the weaver army, I submitted it to Turbine and apparently they do nothing about it.

    This is ruining my fun, also as a freep on that server (Laurelin) - I can't do anything as those weavers are taking outposts, I logged into my Creep account to verify some screenshots of them.

    PLEASE STOP IGNORING US, SORT THIS OUT - it's unrational and unfair on those who've played long enough.

    http://imgur.com/a/xg8qq

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Meldos shed
    Posts
    260
    argio r11 burglar | trytofarmme r10 reaver | trytoloveme r10 spider | ikissedafreep r10 blackarrow | roargh r9 warleader | trytocatchme r9 warg |

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Amsterdam
    Posts
    939
    Quote Originally Posted by TheWarisComming View Post
    Earlier today I saw several farming creeps, a weaver army and a reaver army.
    I only managed to SS the weaver army, I submitted it to Turbine and apparently they do nothing about it.

    This is ruining my fun, also as a freep on that server (Laurelin) - I can't do anything as those weavers are taking outposts, I logged into my Creep account to verify some screenshots of them.

    PLEASE STOP IGNORING US, SORT THIS OUT - it's unrational and unfair on those who've played long enough.

    http://imgur.com/a/xg8qq
    Hi what are you so upset about? What is it you can't do? You are on the same side so you can heal me, or help me take the outpost. But thanks for the screens, even though camera angle and composition could be better on most.
    Quote Originally Posted by arghh View Post
    Thanks for linking

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    186

    Smile

    Quote Originally Posted by DutchEZmoder View Post
    Hi what are you so upset about? What is it you can't do? You are on the same side so you can heal me, or help me take the outpost. But thanks for the screens, even though camera angle and composition could be better on most.

    Thanks for linking
    Heres another link you may like...guess you should maybe think about changing your sig.

    http://forums.lotro.com/showthread.p...14#post6755514
    [url=http://www.siglaunch.com/sigs/index.php][img]http://www.siglaunch.com/sigs/wsiga.php/5668936TsVpp.png[/img][/url]
    Rank 12 Warleader, Flaprat Rank 11 Reaver, various other ones i'm useless at...

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Amsterdam
    Posts
    939
    Quote Originally Posted by Laggus View Post
    Heres another link you may like...guess you should maybe think about changing your sig.

    http://forums.lotro.com/showthread.p...14#post6755514
    He is talking about fightclubbing. It's something i don't do so no worries here.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    186
    Quote Originally Posted by DutchEZmoder View Post
    He is talking about fightclubbing. It's something i don't do so no worries here.
    Right on "Multiboxing 6 Weavers in the Ettenmoors!" Keep telling yourself that. You think multiboxing to gank Freeps etc., is fine...lol
    [url=http://www.siglaunch.com/sigs/index.php][img]http://www.siglaunch.com/sigs/wsiga.php/5668936TsVpp.png[/img][/url]
    Rank 12 Warleader, Flaprat Rank 11 Reaver, various other ones i'm useless at...

  7. #7
    It currently is against the terms of use to multi box if the player is using a macro unless I am mistaken. If the player has several clients open at the same time and is playing without use of macros than it is fair game (and quite a lot of player skill). Sapience is merely stating that no action will be taken until a system is in place to track certain behaviors and unless I am mistaken goes well beyond mere rank farming.


    Quote Originally Posted by uhgoo View Post
    There is a way to kill the beast, It's called timestamps, screenshots, and both creeps and freeps reporting this guy. Because well, most of us don't want him here.





    Sure anyone can run several accounts at once, but in order for one person to execute the same skill on 6 toons at once at the very same second requires macroing.




    K get to work.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Amsterdam
    Posts
    939
    Quote Originally Posted by ssSteele View Post
    It currently is against the terms of use to multi box if the player is using a macro unless I am mistaken. If the player has several clients open at the same time and is playing without use of macros than it is fair game (and quite a lot of player skill). Sapience is merely stating that no action will be taken until a system is in place to track certain behaviors and unless I am mistaken goes well beyond mere rank farming.
    Do you know what a macro is? The only macro i admit to use is to quickly enter my password in the launcher. I press 1 key, and the macro fills in my password and presses enter. I also use a password to fill in my username on the forums.

    This forum logs me out once in a while, then i just need to click 2 buttons and voila i'm logged back in.

    But when i play 6 weavers i don't use macro's, the program i use doesn't support macro's, because that is something that is against the rules in most (if not all) MMO's.

    What it does is send keys or mouse clicks to the other clients when i physically press it when i'm behind my pc.

    It's not against the rules when someone is behind the pc controlling his characters.

    If someone is using macro's to farm/mine etc it's against the rules (mostly done by goldfarmers) and lifetime bans will be given. But like i said, i'm not macro'ing and i hope you understand what a macro is now.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    292
    Quote Originally Posted by DutchEZmoder View Post
    Do you know what a macro is? The only macro i admit to use is to quickly enter my password in the launcher. I press 1 key, and the macro fills in my password and presses enter. I also use a password to fill in my username on the forums.

    This forum logs me out once in a while, then i just need to click 2 buttons and voila i'm logged back in.

    But when i play 6 weavers i don't use macro's, the program i use doesn't support macro's, because that is something that is against the rules in most (if not all) MMO's.

    What it does is send keys or mouse clicks to the other clients when i physically press it when i'm behind my pc.

    It's not against the rules when someone is behind the pc controlling his characters.

    If someone is using macro's to farm/mine etc it's against the rules (mostly done by goldfarmers) and lifetime bans will be given. But like i said, i'm not macro'ing and i hope you understand what a macro is now.
    No matter how much people like you keep justifying their actions by saying freeps are op/It's not cheating as I'm not using macros etc. I class people like you as low as fightclubbers and I do hope rest of the community would do the same.

    It's just plain silly people defend multiboxing and fightclubbing. Un-sportmanship and ignorancy at it's best. I sincerely hope Turbine will do something about this kind of behaviour, it's taking alot of fun out of other players.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Amsterdam
    Posts
    939
    Quote Originally Posted by Galadhol View Post
    No matter how much people like you keep justifying their actions by saying freeps are op/It's not cheating as I'm not using macros etc. I class people like you as low as fightclubbers and I do hope rest of the community would do the same.

    It's just plain silly people defend multiboxing and fightclubbing. Un-sportmanship and ignorancy at it's best. I sincerely hope Turbine will do something about this kind of behaviour, it's taking alot of fun out of other players.
    You are mad because i killed you a few times, but i'm sure you were happy when you killed all 6 of my spiders a few times with your raid.

    I said enough in this thread, think i will just watch it without replying from now on.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    292
    Quote Originally Posted by DutchEZmoder View Post
    You are mad because i killed you a few times, but i'm sure you were happy when you killed all 6 of my spiders a few times with your raid.
    I certainly have never complained about your multiboxing when I've been on creep, or in Laurelin pvmp forums(Little hint, sarcasm). A well built trolling attempt nonetheless.
    Last edited by Galadhol; Apr 20 2013 at 07:54 PM.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Glain Vraig
    Posts
    1,107
    Quote Originally Posted by DutchEZmoder View Post
    But when i play 6 weavers i don't use macro's, the program i use doesn't support macro's, because that is something that is against the rules in most (if not all) MMO's.

    What it does is send keys or mouse clicks to the other clients when i physically press it when i'm behind my pc.
    You are aware that you are using a third party software (in your case a programm that mimicks all of your keystrokes-clicks to several open windows in this case the game clients)

    Wich is,a violation of the CoC #18 someone posted above.. You are not physically controlling every one of your chars,a programm does the work for you on 5 of them,wich could even fall under the botting section.

    Now ofc,turbine doesnt care... So i wont bother discussing this too much,just figured id point out that any claim that this is not using a 3rd party software is silly

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Amsterdam
    Posts
    939
    I link this post in which i linked a post from a guy on the WoW forums±
    http://forums.lotro.com/showthread.p...08#post6757108

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Lothlorien
    Posts
    1,708
    Quote Originally Posted by DutchEZmoder View Post
    Hi what are you so upset about? What is it you can't do? You are on the same side so you can heal me, or help me take the outpost. But thanks for the screens, even though camera angle and composition could be better on most.

    Thanks for linking
    Quote Originally Posted by DutchEZmoder View Post
    He is talking about fightclubbing. It's something i don't do so no worries here.
    Quote Originally Posted by DutchEZmoder View Post
    Do you know what a macro is? The only macro i admit to use is to quickly enter my password in the launcher. I press 1 key, and the macro fills in my password and presses enter. I also use a password to fill in my username on the forums.

    This forum logs me out once in a while, then i just need to click 2 buttons and voila i'm logged back in.

    But when i play 6 weavers i don't use macro's, the program i use doesn't support macro's, because that is something that is against the rules in most (if not all) MMO's.

    What it does is send keys or mouse clicks to the other clients when i physically press it when i'm behind my pc.

    It's not against the rules when someone is behind the pc controlling his characters.

    If someone is using macro's to farm/mine etc it's against the rules (mostly done by goldfarmers) and lifetime bans will be given. But like i said, i'm not macro'ing and i hope you understand what a macro is now.
    Quote Originally Posted by DutchEZmoder View Post
    You are mad because i killed you a few times, but i'm sure you were happy when you killed all 6 of my spiders a few times with your raid.

    I said enough in this thread, think i will just watch it without replying from now on.
    So, to sum this up, you multibox using 6 of what is currently the most powerful creepside class to zerg freeps and suck up infamy from other players? You find nothing wrong with that? At all?


    What is this game coming to?!
    Last edited by Selebrimbor; Apr 27 2013 at 01:14 AM. Reason: Transposed two words :P
    I've been at the mercy of men just following orders. Never again.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    292
    Quote Originally Posted by DutchEZmoder View Post
    I link this post in which i linked a post from a guy on the WoW forums±
    http://forums.lotro.com/showthread.p...08#post6757108
    You really don't seem to grasp what people are trying to tell you, don't you? I don't get why you bring up these excuses of, for example; How "easy" it is in theory to kill a multiboxer. But yea, I'd guess some people just can't comprehend and realize what theyre doing and how it's affecting pvp experience of other people, or theyre just so plain ignorant that they simply don't give a &&&&.

    But as common knowledge goes it's impossible to try and talk sense to an internet troll, even though a lot of us tried once again.

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

This form's session has expired. You need to reload the page.

Reload