We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Post Moria Housing Trophies

Since we can now barter for Great Barrow and Fornost Housing Trophies, I think we should be allowed to barter for Moria Housing Trophies.
    Some Ideas for costs based on marks, medallions, seals.

Dwarf Drawbridge Diorama - 200 marks, 80 med
    Fire Orc Banner - 200 marks, 80 meds
    General Talug's Armour Display - 300 marks, 100 meds
    Grimreaver - 150 marks 50 meds
    Gurvand's Head -400 marks 96 meds
    Miniature Warg-Rider - 150 marks 80 meds
    Morhûn's Gemstone - 150 marks 96 meds
    Ominous Pool - 400 marks 100 meds
    Nanu's Hiding Place - 896 marks 296 meds 10 seals ***[ I think this is one of the most rare drops so it should have a higher cost than the others]***
    Nornúan's Head - 180 marks 60 meds
    Stinger of Brúmbereth -125marks 70 meds
    Kranklûk's Hammer- 100 marks 2 seals.
    Fungal Mushroom-80 marks 1 seal
    Drum-50 marks 32 meds.

Caerog's Arm - 100 marks 3 seals.
    Egg of the Mistress - 900 marks 300 meds 15 seals**I think this is another rare drop than Nanu**
    Heads of the Globsnaga Elders - 800 marks 60meds **[ another rare drop]**
    Thaguzg's Armour - 300 marks 60 meds
    The Blind One's Head - 600 marks 32 meds
    The Wings of Ergoth - 150 marks 56 meds.

I think I missed a few items, I do apologized if I did. Sorry about my English, it is not my native language.
    Thanks for reading and please feel free to leave any type of feedback, this is just my suggestion and the costs are based on my own opinion.
    “A single dream is more powerful than a thousand realities.” -???

I didn't read the prices you listed, but yep, this sounds like a viable option.

The problem with your idea is the currency.
    The great Barrow and Fornost have makrs, seals, medallions as reward currency, Moria instances don't.

If at all, then the moria items would have to be bartered for medallions of moria or nimrodel marks.

The barter currency for the rewards must be obtaineable the instances.

I figure once they scale Moria instances, they would no longer drop Moria or Nim tokens.
    Which how I figured the prices, I still debating with my stuff for 59-60 LI FAs.

Thumbs up I agree!

Quote Originally Posted by Ceremony View Post
    Since we can now barter for Great Barrow and Fornost Housing Trophies, I think we should be allowed to barter for Moria Housing Trophies.
    Some Ideas for costs based on marks, medallions, seals.

Dwarf Drawbridge Diorama - 200 marks, 80 med
    Fire Orc Banner - 200 marks, 80 meds
    General Talug's Armour Display - 300 marks, 100 meds
    Grimreaver - 150 marks 50 meds
    Gurvand's Head -400 marks 96 meds
    Miniature Warg-Rider - 150 marks 80 meds
    Morhûn's Gemstone - 150 marks 96 meds
    Ominous Pool - 400 marks 100 meds
    Nanu's Hiding Place - 896 marks 296 meds 10 seals ***[ I think this is one of the most rare drops so it should have a higher cost than the others]***
    Nornúan's Head - 180 marks 60 meds
    Stinger of Brúmbereth -125marks 70 meds
    Kranklûk's Hammer- 100 marks 2 seals.
    Fungal Mushroom-80 marks 1 seal
    Drum-50 marks 32 meds.

Caerog's Arm - 100 marks 3 seals.
    Egg of the Mistress - 900 marks 300 meds 15 seals**I think this is another rare drop than Nanu**
    Heads of the Globsnaga Elders - 800 marks 60meds **[ another rare drop]**
    Thaguzg's Armour - 300 marks 60 meds
    The Blind One's Head - 600 marks 32 meds
    The Wings of Ergoth - 150 marks 56 meds.

I think I missed a few items, I do apologized if I did. Sorry about my English, it is not my native language.
    Thanks for reading and please feel free to leave any type of feedback, this is just my suggestion and the costs are based on my own opinion.

This does sound pretty good, since I have a hard time getting into a good Moria instance, and the chance of getting one of these drops, I think we should be able too, this would also help with my Moria explorer RolePlay status, so I can put even more Moria Trophies in my house! Thanks for suggesting this!

Quote Originally Posted by Weswod View Post
    This does sound pretty good, since I have a hard time getting into a good Moria instance, and the chance of getting one of these drops, I think we should be able too, this would also help with my Moria explorer RolePlay status, so I can put even more Moria Trophies in my house! Thanks for suggesting this!
    Thank you, I do think I am missing more items but can't come to mind which ones.

Quote Originally Posted by Ceremony View Post
    I figure once they scale Moria instances, they would no longer drop Moria or Nim tokens.
    Which how I figured the prices, I still debating with my stuff for 59-60 LI FAs.
    Yep, so first things first. Let's ask them first to scale the Moria instances, shall we?

THey will decide about item prices in time, but first the instances have to be scaled.

I predict it being scaled around U14 o.O