We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

No Anniversary Sigils for creeps?

I waited one year thinking i would get the fat reaver skin today and now i log into the game happy thinking that i am going to get it and i see i haven't got any Sigils. Thank you Turbine.

Wondering where they are..was waiting for them myself too. Thanks turbine.

i have them in my barter wallet....
    [CENTER][B]Commander Almeric[/B][I]
    Captain - Furia Italiana[/I]
    [B]Chieftain Almenakh
    [/B][I] Warg - Black Guard[/I]
    [/CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by AlmericITA View Post
    i have them in my barter wallet....
    In your creep? How many you got and how long have you been playing? I only got 2 year portrait but no Sigils.

I picked up 1 sigil when I logged in today and based on that I think I have the answer.

I went from "2 Years" to "3 years" this anniversary, so it gave me the second token that people got last year if they were at three, but it didn't give me another 1 year token. Which means to get all skins you have to stick around until you hit the 5 year mark, and if you've been saving a sigil waiting to get the second for your tier 2 skin then you have to wait until you hit that 3 year milestone (or 5 if you spent one on the other skin and are waiting because of that).
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0520a01000017ae5d/signature.png]Ugmog[/charsig]

Co-host and editor of [URL=www.throughthepalantir.blogspot.com]Through the Palantir[/URL].

I got my 3 year frame & one sigil this year. In order for me to get the fat orc skin, I had to delete my unused rank 0 reaver. When I made a new one I started with the 3 sigils required to get the skin.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0520a000000302578/01007/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

worst anniversary imo
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/13213000000025b13/01005/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by Ivaneus View Post
    I picked up 1 sigil when I logged in today and based on that I think I have the answer.

I went from "2 Years" to "3 years" this anniversary, so it gave me the second token that people got last year if they were at three, but it didn't give me another 1 year token. Which means to get all skins you have to stick around until you hit the 5 year mark, and if you've been saving a sigil waiting to get the second for your tier 2 skin then you have to wait until you hit that 3 year milestone (or 5 if you spent one on the other skin and are waiting because of that).
    That is a stupid system, you ought to get one each year. But thank you for explaining it, since turbine didn't bother.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0d2160100000e1dea/signature.png]Andrag[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by Unrecorded View Post
    In your creep? How many you got and how long have you been playing? I only got 2 year portrait but no Sigils.
    Yes, on my creep. 1 Sigil since it's my 1st year.
    [CENTER][B]Commander Almeric[/B][I]
    Captain - Furia Italiana[/I]
    [B]Chieftain Almenakh
    [/B][I] Warg - Black Guard[/I]
    [/CENTER]