We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Warden maximum parry chance percentage

So i was wondering if anyone had an explanation for me being able to have 32.5% parry chance the other night. Below is a link to a screen shot:

Full Image:

oi46.tinypic.com/atk6tz.jpg

As far as i understand the parry cap is 25% however this can be increased by 4% by using a sword (which i am) to 29% however the other night it seemed that using a sword was giving me 8% extra parry percentage instead of the 4% (which comes from the 1% legendary trait, the 2% sword mastery passive ability, and the 1% from the sword itself)

I also noticed that all my buffs lasted an additional 10 seconds that night. For example Shield mastery lasted 1 minute 20 seconds instead of the usual 1 minute 10 seconds.

Best,

Rav
    Last edited by Ravdor; Apr 16 2013 at 04:45 PM.

There is supposedly a bug that makes some equipment count twice. There was a thread a while ago about someone that complained that hobbits get an extra +10s on shield mastery, which turned out to be that bug.

I don't remember which thread it was though.

why do you need to increase the cap? are you not good enough with 25%?

Quote Originally Posted by lasx View Post
    The mind boggles at reading comprehension level.

I have a warden friend who has this bug. I did some testing on it with him, and( in his case ) it was just a display glitch.
    after sparring him multiple times, with 0 finesse his maximum parry was 29% though his tool tip said 32%.

Don't have an explanation for your shield mastery duration, except that wardens seem to be uber buggy right now.

ps. another bug to watch for is having moral shifts without gear/hope/buff swaps.

Quote Originally Posted by lasx View Post
    lmao

/1234

Quote Originally Posted by Shintagh View Post
    The mind boggles at reading comprehension level.
    The mind boggles at taking a joke. Sad.

Okay, serious answers for my ravy now please!

Yeah seriously i know.r ight lets get this thing going. Just checking out this forum.

llllllllllllllllllllllllllllll llllllllllllllllllllllllllllll llllllllllllllllllllllllllllll llllllllllllllllllllllllllllll lllll llllllllllllllllllllllllllllll llllllllllllllllllllllllll
    Quote Originally Posted by Ravdor View Post
    So i was wondering if anyone had an explanation for me being able to have 32.5% parry chance the other night. Below is a link to a screen shot:

Full Image:

oi46.tinypic.com/atk6tz.jpg

As far as i understand the parry cap is 25% however this can be increased by 4% by using a sword (which i am) to 29% however the other night it seemed that using a sword was giving me 8% extra parry percentage instead of the 4% (which comes from the 1% legendary trait, the 2% sword mastery passive ability, and the 1% from the sword itself)

I also noticed that all my buffs lasted an additional 10 seconds that night. For example Shield mastery lasted 1 minute 20 seconds instead of the usual 1 minute 10 seconds.

Best,

Rav
    Last edited by Killtaculous117; Apr 17 2013 at 09:37 AM.