We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Question about Forum Signature

Not sure where to place this thread. On my signature, how do I get my selected character's portrait to show up in the place where it shows a shaded man?
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/1f21b00000032a574/signature.png]Silvraelle[/charsig]

You can't. You can only choose between a ring/shade/man/woman.
    [size=1][i]A spaceship from another star / They ask me where all the people are
    I tell them I'm the only one / There was a war, but I must have won[/i][/size]

go to "my preferences" than "my forum settings", select "edit signature" and choose the character you want to have in your signature. you have only 4 skins (and you cannot look like your in-game character):

[charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2322100000017383f/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

how do you get the crafting stats to show up?

Quote Originally Posted by VxdragonXV View Post
    You don't. They have been broken since Feb 2011, and any crafting stats you see are because those people had them before that month.
    [size=1][i]A spaceship from another star / They ask me where all the people are
    I tell them I'm the only one / There was a war, but I must have won[/i][/size]

Quote Originally Posted by VxdragonXV View Post
    You don't. Turbine has never bothered to fix that bug when it somehow got broken a couple years ago.
    The generation of random numbers is too important to be left to chance.

thank you for the information

Sapience is offline Former Community Manager & Harbinger of Soon
    When the community site is revamped the character signatures will be one of the items that is discontinued. We'll be posting a list of what will be staying and what will be going ahead of the release of the revamp.

I'll be slightly sad to see them go, even though the crafting info on mine hasn't been correct for like a year and a half. :P

Small price to pay if we're getting a better community site and forums out of the deal, though.
    Cainwen Ciaphas, Captain of Crickhollow, HERO OF MIDDLE EARTH!!!
    I will not be pushed, filed, stamped, indexed, briefed, debriefed, or numbered! My opinions are my own!

Quote Originally Posted by Sapience View Post
    When the community site is revamped the character signatures will be one of the items that is discontinued. We'll be posting a list of what will be staying and what will be going ahead of the release of the revamp.
    revamp of community site... *just waiting*

[charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2322100000017383f/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

If our signatures will have the ability to show images hosted elsewhere, could the signature builder be shared so we can update the information on the character signature ourselves and save the image and upload it to a host site, but still have it look like the old (well as of now, current) signatures?
    {*Nusnogard - Hobbit Minstrel*}{*Evolnogard - Elf Rune-Keeper*}
    {*Batsnogard - Hobbit Warden*}{*Emilsnogard - Woman Captain*}

Quote Originally Posted by Sapience View Post
    Sapience, would there be any chance that when they're gone someone could be really nice and put all the artwork used in the sigs in a zip file for us to download so we can make our own static sigs? and to allow us to post our own images as signatures? that would be an awesome gesture and soften the blow of losing them.
    Last edited by Edrogar; Apr 23 2013 at 05:48 AM.
    [I][URL="http://www.swgrp.co.uk/main/socks/"]Wet Socks & Two Smoking Hobits: the mad ramblings of Handee Pokits[/URL][/I]