We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Man Sword-damage Bonus: race trait

Is it working?
    I checked on lv85 LIs, club and sword, both had same legacies and same dps.
    Sloting, or desloting trait haven't changed gambit description- spear gambits were doing same amount of damage on both LIs with, and without trait sloted.
    I read this trait was bugged for a long time, is it still bugged?
    I wonder what LI chose for dpsing, without trait spear is only reasonable choice.

That racial dmg bonus applies only to auto attacks

Quote Originally Posted by Galwir View Post
    Is it working?
    I checked on lv85 LIs, club and sword, both had same legacies and same dps.
    Sloting, or desloting trait haven't changed gambit description- spear gambits were doing same amount of damage on both LIs with, and without trait sloted.
    I read this trait was bugged for a long time, is it still bugged?
    I wonder what LI chose for dpsing, without trait spear is only reasonable choice.
    It works for captains, man. I dunno if it updates your tooltips though, I'd take a look at a training dummy and compare same-skill crits with sword and non-sword.

I use spear because a few times in RoI, I checked combat-analysis and found my spear bleed did a little more than 2% of my total damage single-target on whatever boss I was killing. Not a big deal either way.

Quote Originally Posted by Cillion View Post
    That racial dmg bonus applies only to auto attacks
    False. Easily determined by getting two dinky 3rd ages of the same level and no damage-increasing legacies. Observe what the crit of a particular skill is on a training dummy with one weapon, and observe how the crit is bigger for the same skill when swapping to sword. Obviously don't use recklessness or the builder bonuses will need to be taken into account.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/03202000000363f98/01003/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]
    Rechart, Warden
    [url="http://platemetaljacket.blogspot.com/"]Plate Metal Jacket[/url]

Quote Originally Posted by Omen_Kaizer View Post
    I dunno if it updates your tooltips though,

False. Easily determined by getting two dinky 3rd ages of the same level and no damage-increasing legacies. Observe what the crit of a particular skill is on a training dummy with one weapon, and observe how the crit is bigger for the same skill when swapping to sword. Obviously don't use recklessness or the builder bonuses will need to be taken into account.
    Hmm.. my bad then i guess.. ^^