We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

BFE 4-manned, curious questions with DD

Hi all, I am sure others have done this already. I was bored one morning and pugged out a group for experimenting and to challenge myself as a tank. With the help of aloremaster, captain, and mini, we very easily compketed tier 1 BFE. After analysing combat logs I discovered I was only attacked by distributing damage 41 times and avoided 27 of them with a max hit of 3400 damage and a minimum of 230. There was only me and the cappy in close range. The fight was 59 minutes long and was suprised at the combined total of hits on distributing damage was only 41 as well as with the nonstop 100% additional output damage they
    did, that I did not take more higher hits. I am hoping that this may help someone who has been trying to figure out 100% how the mechanics work for this.

Thanks in advance for any future helpful comments.

Meakoda-Guardian
    Withy-server

P.S. I will be trying to 3 man this in the near future and am torn between dropping loremaster or captain from the set up.

Congrats, always fun to try undermanning things. As far as the distributed attacks go they've never really been too much of an issue for tier 1, as far as I was ever concerned they might as well have just been regular attacks on T1.

My suggestion would be to drop the captain LMs can offer some great support and decent damage at the same time.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0920d000000129561/01003/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]
    Stantaun - 65 Hunter
    Ozzymandias 75 Burg
    Verite 75 Captain

Quote Originally Posted by stanma View Post
    My suggestion would be to drop the captain LMs can offer some great support and decent damage at the same time.
    Captains cant?
    Yelk, Hunter| Rank 15 | Gladden | Leader of Shock and Awe
    Original Challenger of Saruman
    Original Challenger of Gothmog