We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
    Somewhere between a chair and a computer, what about you??

Not workin again >:(

Ok, so I took my laptop to the library and tried to log in to the game, but for the first few hours all I got was "Retry 1 of 2... Retry 2 of 2..." then the error message that tells me the value cannot be null. So I found other stuff to look at online, went back to the game for another try, and now I don't get that message anymore, but the game freezes at the black screen. I'm running Windows 7 and I've had lotro on this computer for almost a year with very few issues. PLEASE HELP

The re-try 1 of 2 was probably because we had maintenance today and the servers were down. Not sure why it is hanging on a black screen though.
    Everything fits, otherwise we'll make it fit!

[charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0520a000000254475/01006/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Have you ever played Lotro at the library? Or any other online like Swtor, WoW? Many libraries and other places block access to online games to reduce their costs for internet service.
    Unless stated otherwise, all content in this post is My Personal Opinion.

Somewhere between a chair and a computer, what about you??
    Yes, I was playing there for a while before I got my own internet service. And I was at the library this past Saturday and didn't have any problems.

Quote Originally Posted by Blochunx View Post
    Yes, I was playing there for a while before I got my own internet service. And I was at the library this past Saturday and didn't have any problems.
    Sometimes you can't connect from a specific location or PC. Something in the library systems is confused probably due to the maintenance activities. All you can do is wait for the problem to clear which may take a few days.

At home you could turn everything off to flush the caches. That is not an option where you do not control the equipment like a library.
    Unless stated otherwise, all content in this post is My Personal Opinion.