We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

where is everyone?

hey everyone! I been playing for about a month now now and I noticed how inactive this server is. could it be where im located? im a level 11 hobbit. are there any all hobbit kinships? just feel like im not getting the full experience of the game.

Hmm personally I hate playing hobbits and the one that I rolled, I deleted shortly after.
    Indeed I remember the Shire being quite empty as well. The most people I saw were in Michael Delving's crafting area.

Most of my characters are of the race of man and there hasn't been once when I was in Archet all by myself so I'm guessing people roll more men than hobbits.

Now don't go deleting your hobbit... Just wait till you get to Bree (should be around level 14 if your following the epic story line), you will see LOTS more players (from all races and levels) than in the Shire.

Of course the most populated area is Snowbourn
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0c2140000000db41f/01001/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Lot of people at level cap tho Bree is never empty.
    Quit.

Find me on Steam and ESO, same name.

Quote Originally Posted by nuzzi View Post
    I been playing for about a month <...> im a level 11 hobbit.
    You like it slow, uh?
    [IMG]http://img571.imageshack.us/img571/254/6rpe.jpg[/IMG][FONT=Verdana]
    Tindalas is Laurelin's negative nancy. ([/FONT][FONT=Verdana]Felathurin aka Brunt)[/FONT]

Quote Originally Posted by nuzzi View Post
    could it be where im located?
    Yes. Most experienced played tend to fly through the lower levels.
    Getting to somewhere over level 20 in a day is common.
    However, there is a lot of content that will help you later if you do it, such as deeds for killing certain things like brigands/slugs/spiders.
    You're doing fine. Don't rush your first character. Take some time to enjoy the world.

Quote Originally Posted by EmyrSelyf View Post
    Yes. Most experienced played tend to fly through the lower levels.
    Getting to somewhere over level 20 in a day is common.
    However, there is a lot of content that will help you later if you do it, such as deeds for killing certain things like brigands/slugs/spiders.
    You're doing fine. Don't rush your first character. Take some time to enjoy the world.
    Level 20 in one day?! Wow. I must be doing something wrong. Granted this is only my third day playing but still... wow.

Yeah, it takes me a while to get to level 20. A couple months for one, and my captain whose 18 has been a tad over a month.

But yes, once you get to Bree and the area, there will be loads more people around.