I just started playing again after a break of almost a year. The first thing I noticed is that when I start up the game, the Launcher now recommends a world to play in! At first I thought this was a cool feature because I remember spending quite a bit of time researching what world to make my first character in when I first started playing. My opinion has changed quite a bit now though. I notice that Firefoot is practically deserted now. I gather it has something to do with there being no new payers joining the server because one is now recommended to them. I solo a lot so I didn't think it would be that big of a deal. Boy was I wrong!! The economy in Firefoot is terrible now. The auction hall is almost empty compared to a year ago. I would love to switch to a more populated server but that would mean a hefty fee for each of my characters. Also, the main two people I play with, and all of their characters are on Firefoot too. That would mean that they would have to transfer their characters as well. It just isn't even an option now that we are so invested into Firefoot.

It's a shame, but I figured I'd post this here so that anyone who is looking for a more populated server can see this and pick a different one.