We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Aeon Knights Recruiting!

Aeon Knights’ LotRO division is now recruiting!

Application: Apply Here!

Who are Aeon Knights?

Aeon Knights was founded the 6th July 2006 and over time has evolved into an international multi-gaming community. At the moment our community contains three divisions playing LotRO (Snowbourn) and waiting for the launch of SW:TOR and GW 2. Today Aeon Knights is one of the oldest kinships in LotRO. Although we have lived through many ups and downs, we always managed to pull things back together and we are still active today.

How do we organize things?

We are a casual kinship at the same time embracing balance between solo players or those who are leveling new alts, PvP players who are working out their ranks in Ettens, and those who are devoted for the high-end content. We are currently raiding on weekends and we use Suicide Kings loot rules for the fair distribution of goods. During the week we are running the small group instances using the simple roll/ pass. We have always cared about our members and we are always ready to help if needed. The run schedule for the week is posted on forums together with the requirements and guidelines. We also have a KinBank where we store the class items for low level players or alts. The atmosphere in kinship is always warm and welcome, since our goal is fun! We do have our set of rules to help us avoid misunderstandings and provide the structure, but at the same time we are aware of the fact that we all have outside lives too.

What are we looking for?

As mentioned before our goal is fun and having a good time. We are looking for mature (18+ since the average age in kin is 30), fun loving players to join our community. We aren’t picky on classes or levels and we have room for both casual players and dedicated raiders so long you are friendly and enjoying the company. The kinship size is controlled because we prefer the quality of communication and relationship between the members over the big amount of players not knowing each other. We don’t expect you to be the pro player so long you are willing to learn and are able to follow the leader’s instructions during the runs. We would though expect you to read the list of general kinship rules and to act accordingly. We would also expect activity on forums, especially participation in discussions regarding the game-play.

How to apply?

If you are interested in joining our ranks you can visit our homepage and fill in the application in our recruitment center or contact our officers in game for more information. Our current officers are: Beragra, Melltem, Redamir, Vimegorn, Digdon

Thank you for your time and have fun in Middle Earth!

Last edited by AeonRatzinger; Jul 04 2012 at 03:48 PM.

Cool Re: Aeon Knights Recruiting!

If you are looking for fun and mature casual kinship with affinity towards high-end content then you should take a look at our forums apply for membership

Re: Aeon Knights Recruiting!

Would like to welcome our newest members Minyaondo, Nethmarth, Khorb, Liri and Nuwen. We are also happy that some our old members Nimarda and Dunnaric found their way back.

We are still looking for new members and even if you don't know yet what is it that you want from this game we could help you figuring it all out.

Hello everyone reading this!
    You are looking for a kinship? You need to look no more!
    I believe you have heard this hundreds of times, yet this time this is for real. You can ask me [why?], and I'll gladly answer, with a bit of my own history and gaming experience in Lotro.
    I am in middle-earth for about 4 years now, and many good (and bad) things happened since then. All time here I spent in Aeon Knights and saw how a small group of dedicated people become a huge community known not only in Lotro, but in almost all most succesfull mmorpgs released. We splitted many times, yet remained strong. I saw it here when almost a year ago AK was but a few people online, and almost went into oblivion. Yet someone always stood strong and gathered lost knights back to their home. First Knights, The Silver Shadows, eXodus, the Protected, Not a Raiding Kin, it's only a few names of kinships which are formed by former AK members. Yet most loyal always stayed here. Now ask yourself, dear player, if here we have people who can give everything to this kin, isn't it worth joining?
    I could talk a lot about our succesfull raids and runs, about fun conversations in kinchat and laughter, but i'm sure almost every kin can offer you that, what we can give is an opportunity to touch history of Lotro itself, an opportunity to join glorious ranks of Aeon Knights. Join us in Midle-Earth and you can be a part of most interesting adventure in most interesting world!
    We have people from United Kingdom, Belgium, Holland, Germany, Czech Republic, Portugal, Poland, Norway, Lithuania, Russia, Bulgaria, Turkey and other countries. They could have easily joined kinships speaking their native language and thinking similar to them, but they are all here, they are all knights. You want to ask me [why?]. Easy to answer - Once a knight, always a knight!
    Aeon Knights is the best opportunity you have to flavour your time in Lotro, best opportunity to make friends, best opportunity to play the game at it's fullest.

always yours,
    Pada

Welcoming our new members again! Erynfaron, Leowald, Baradorlas, Eikedal and Atimli we are glad you joined our ranks
    Last edited by Melltemm; Sep 29 2011 at 01:49 AM.

I was in this kin a while back before everyone left etc and i'd like to join again please

My name is Glosli in game

Quote Originally Posted by ScotteeBeys View Post
    I was in this kin a while back before everyone left etc and i'd like to join again please

My name is Glosli in game
    Hey mate, please head to our forums and post an application in the recruitment center in order to get invited back. Thank you !

Welcome Back Glosli

Ryler, Aolwien, Paul, Freya, Sylfield welcome to Aeon Knights

thx
    if you are new to the game or just looking for a casual guild doing raids, i must say aeon knights is a good choice
    people are really mature and friendly...

Re : Re: Aeon Knights Recruiting!

welcome to dovak, new member

We are very happy to announce that AK Summer Lottery Event is now going on and there is a chance for our members to win Rise of Isengard expansion packs. YAY !

http://aeon-knights.com/index.php?/t...ummer-lottery/

Quote Originally Posted by Sidelyn View Post
    We are very happy to announce that AK Summer Lottery Event is now going on and there is a chance for our members to win Rise of Isengard expansion packs. YAY !

http://aeon-knights.com/index.php?/t...ummer-lottery/
    While the lottery is still going on, we are looking for a bunch of new, friendly members

Aeon Knights has always been a true, understanding great kin. I myslef is a member, i was once one of the officers but due to real life things i had to step down, i also went a bit mad when i choose to to leave Aeon Knights not because of the kin because of ex AK players but was always welcomed back with open arms. Theres always a great laugh within the kin and helpful players willing to help new/alts out i.e it be with lvl'ing or crafting great stuff.

But take my word for it pop over to our great website http://aeon-knights.com/ and have a look for yourself

Recruitment is still open and we are still looking for new members to join our ranks!

I am glad to announce that The Summer Lottery has come to an end and last night we have found out the lucky winners. First of all I would like to thank everybody for the active participation in the lottery process and especially would like to thank Sidelyn, Padaveja and Barduk who helped establishing the prizes.

And the lucky winners are:

Barduk with number 37, who won the Rise of Isengard expansion pack. Our second winner is Nimarda with lucky number 9, who chose the first in game prize - 25 g. + 4 x T6 relics. The third and the fourth prizes went to Akeyne, who was the luckiest and got his numbers (6 and 62) rolled twice in a row. He chose the moneyyyyyyyyyyy and received two other in game prizes (15 g. + 4 x T6 relics and 10 g. + 4 x T6 relics). The rolls continued the the next winner was Hawtage who won the crafting tools with the lucky number 99 and Pitka won the Symbol of Celebrimbor with the lucky number 10. And Finally the second Rise of Isengard expansion pack was won by Beragra who picked 57 as his lucky number.

Congradulations to the winners and to those who didn't win this time I wish better luck in our future lotteries!

Aeon Knights are still looking for more members.

Remember we are a Gaming community so here you will find not only people to play lotro with, but alot of other games that you might play.. With over 150 active members and growing, you will be sure to find people to enjoy your gaming time with.

Would like to take the time to inform that we are still looking for a few more members.

I am proud to announce that we continue our seasional lottery tradition and it is time for our Winter Lottery!

Hey everybody!

We are looking for some more members. We are a casual and friendly kin. You can join us for raiding, finding players to level with or just for chatting. Also let me remind you that we are not only a kinship in lotro, but a gaming community where you can find content about various MMOs and nonMMOs.

Please head to our website and fill an application, if you are interested in joining. For further info, feel free to contact with me or any Aeon Knights member.

www.aeon-knights.com

I'd like to welcome our new members Dolanmir, Cleodred, Fante and Marius.

We are still looking for a few high-level players to strengthen our raiding team. Low-levels are also welcome to post an application at our website.

Aeon Knights are currently looking for active players for the following positions:

1 Tank
    1 Burglar/Loremaster
    1 Captain
    1 Minstrel

updating the recruitment status:

High Need
    Burglar
    Captain
    Guardian
    Warden

Moderate Need
    Loremaster
    Runekeeper
    Minstrel

Low Need
    Champion
    Hunter
    Last edited by Beragra; Jul 02 2012 at 05:20 PM.

Aeon Knights are recruiting again!

Aeon Knights are currently recruiting players of all classes and levels.
    If you're interested, sign up at our website www.aeon-knights.com or contact one of our officers (Beragra, Melltem, Redamir, Vimegorn, Digdon) in game.

Thank you
    Last edited by Digdon; Jun 27 2012 at 05:26 AM.

We are recruiting new faces to greet RoR powerfully and have a quick introduction to new areas/quests/instances. All classes and levels are welcome to apply at our website.

While waiting RoR, we have been keen on PvPing on both Freep and Creep (we have established a tribe recently) side. We also still have some Orthanc T2 runs with our alliance.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast