We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Thread: Lol, what?

Lol, what?

I am gonna say i was surprised, a lot!

During the numerous 1v1s against Darkwolfshadow also known as DWS
    Your growth as of late is more amazing than your stupidly quick ranking, hope to see you get even better and deadly

./how

P.S. Still not fond of your open playstlye tho :P but w/e hehe

Crickhollow l Thorfinn || r14 champ, r12 burglar- Crickhollow || r11//r9 warg Crick//Elendilmir || + other stuff

I second this :P Darkwolf has like become a master assassin overnight hehe I look forward to seeing where you go next!
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0c2140100000af094/signature.png]Baneoffirehands[/charsig]
    R8 RK, R8 champ, R7 burg, R8 warden. R13 warg, R10 spider, R9 reaver, R8 Warleader R6 BA

Seriously, I'm stunned by DWS... Only warg I've lost to since I hit R9 was Baneoffirehands. I finally gave up on fire, but DWS, I'm not giving up on you! Lurid got way better too... I blame those crit rating traits -.-
    [IMG]http://oi41.tinypic.com/14v1utt.jpg[/IMG]
    Farrielle R13 Captain (BW), Archaniel R8 Hunter (CH), Farrial R8 Minstrel (CH)
    Farrball R9 Stalker (CH), Kumosan R8 Weaver (CH), Vapour R6 Reaver (CH)

You get better and better! I remember when I just came to the moors with my warden you were jumping me solo.Now...now you hips in 3v1, sprint in 5v1, hips in 7v2...Keep up the good work! What next? Hips in raid vs. 1? Ohh, and all those fights we had in 1v1 circles...ohh wait, that must be someone else, you never even try to fight me alone.

- FOTM...OP...Ezmoder...Broken class.

Cool U mad bro?

Quote Originally Posted by HellsGateTT View Post
    You get better and better! I remember when I just came to the moors with my warden you were jumping me solo.Now...now you hips in 3v1, sprint in 5v1, hips in 7v2...Keep up the good work! What next? Hips in raid vs. 1? Ohh, and all those fights we had in 1v1 circles...ohh wait, that must be someone else, you never even try to fight me alone.

I think he's mad.

EDIT: Where are my manners? Gratz Dark! 'Tis fun running in packs with ya!
    Last edited by MasterHobbit; Apr 17 2013 at 02:20 PM.
    "The strength of the pack is the wolf; the strength of the wolf is the pack"
    -Motto, U.S 3rd Light Armored Recon Battalion
    Leftenant Arkantor: Oblivion Awaits

Same thing I can say about you...and most wargs out there. And I'm not mad, I'm laughing at r11 warg.

All I'm gonna say is this: if we wargs actually cared about what freeps think of us, we'd rarely make it past rank 4. Food for thought.

And I'm glad you aren't mad. Only fails rage about video games.

Quote Originally Posted by MasterHobbit View Post
    All I'm gonna say is this: if we wargs actually cared about what freeps think of us, we'd rarely make it past rank 4. Food for thought.
    All I'm gonna say is this: l2p?

Hmmm... rather interesting. A warden recommending that someone learn to play. Ah, the irony.

Props for the ad hominem though!

I have a r10 warg, I know what I'm talking about. But please, don't stop with your comments. Further you go, more interesting it gets.

Here are some seriously pissed people... i suggest everyone to just stop posting here.
    Moors is at the moment the best endgame PvE content - aside from both sides healzerging/general zerging/dps zerging. Just get over it and blame Turbine.
    Paragon - Pyrrhic
    Ishlan R12 WL
    Nalshi R11 Rvr, Ishnal R9 Spider, Shilan R9 Defiler
    Blato (Mini), Ishlun (Capt), Shilan (Ward), (+4)

Quote Originally Posted by HellsGateTT View Post

not many wargs will fight a warden. even 1 who plays hardmode like you without heals. will still fight you anytime though team if you need a warg fix
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0c2140100000af094/signature.png]Baneoffirehands[/charsig]
    R8 RK, R8 champ, R7 burg, R8 warden. R13 warg, R10 spider, R9 reaver, R8 Warleader R6 BA

I can haz bacon? Bacon is eZ-MoDe....../slap
    What is this thread about again?

I grouped and duoed with Dark when he was still new and in a blink of an eye, he was R10 and touching R11. And in another blink he was R11. And fearless in general. Maybe a little wiser in knowing when to hips from certain wardens :P

Grats Dark! And it has always been fun hunting in duo with you.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0c2140100000d2c8c/signature.png]Bobinhood[/charsig]

Great warg I like your fights

Rizoel