We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Question lvl85 Warden Endgame Gear

Can someone who has most of the good tank gear post theyr setup so i know what to aim for ?

Ty in advance
    Milana Rank 12 Minstrel , Carmo rank 10 Burglar

2x Guthfinn's earrings
    2x knights bracelets
    1x bronze hawk talon
    1x exquisite great river necklace of morale
    2x gold vendor rings (crit defense and healing)

cloak - shadow masters cloak

helmet - erebor shield set helmet
    shoulders - erebor shield set shoulders
    rest of my armour is hytbold shield

shield - carved ash shield
    carving - eastemnet fist carving with tact mit

hope that helps
    Welleg - brandywine, Kelleg/Gelleg - Landroval
    WARNING: leveling a warden may cause you to neglect your other characters.

2x Guthfinn's Polished Earrings
    Crafted Eomer vitality necklace
    2x Cruelly Spiked Bracelets
    Wyrmfire Defender's Ring
    Starblossom Defender's Ring
    Cardolan Warden Trinket (until I get ahold of something better like the Polished Stone of the Long Lake)
    edit: now have a Petrified Great Eagle Egg

Hytbold Shield Helm, Jacket, Leggings, Boots
    L85 crafted Shoulders and Gloves (one with crit defence and inc healing)
    Shadow-master's Cloak
    Steadfast Eomer's Shield
    All Eastemnet carvings with tactical mitigation (swap when I feel it's necessary)

--- Might not be the best stuff, but hasn't really failed me yet. :| With cappy parry buff, can cap all avoidances (25/29/25), crit d up to 56% when buffed, inc healing at 22%, resistance at 26%.
    Last edited by SvenNiscadae; Apr 26 2013 at 11:37 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by SvenNiscadae View Post
    2x Guthfinn's Polished Earrings
    Crafted Eomer vitality necklace
    2x Cruelly Spiked Bracelets
    Wyrmfire Defender's Ring
    Starblossom Defender's Ring
    Cardolan Warden Trinket (until I get ahold of something better like the Polished Stone of the Long Lake)

Hytbold Shield Helm, Jacket, Leggings, Boots
    L85 crafted Shoulders and Gloves (one with crit defence and inc healing)
    Shadow-master's Cloak
    Steadfast Eomer's Shield
    All Eastemnet carvings with tactical mitigation (swap when I feel it's necessary)

--- Might not be the best stuff, but hasn't really failed me yet. :| With cappy parry buff, can cap all avoidances (25/29/25), crit d up to 56% when buffed, inc healing at 22%, resistance at 26%.
    Can't you find charred statue fragments on the AH? They're fairly common on my server anyway.

defiant/guthfinn/etc.
    barter orthanc parry necklace
    Cruelly spiked bracelet and lvl75 vit/morale/block bracelet
    rohirrim kingsguard/siegebreaker (don't have proc rings, but if any get crit def/inc heal)
    charred statue fragment

High-lord's Leather Helm
    Ancient Leather Shoulder-pads
    draigoch cloak
    gold/carved ash shield
    hytbold gloves & leggings

Quote Originally Posted by rannion View Post
    Can't you find charred statue fragments on the AH? They're fairly common on my server anyway.
    I check everyday for stuff like that though I did see one yesterday but I wasn't going to pay what someone was asking. I can wait until it drops for me. The crit defence and fate are nice on the Cardolan since I don't have problems keeping BPE up so not a total waste.

Still waiting for a teal earring to drop from NCF too. I did get a teal earring from Stoneheight but it really isn't better than the Guthfinn for tanking.

Here's some of the (mostly jewellery) gear that I've been using to tank with at level 85

[charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0920d000000129561/01003/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]
    Stantaun - 65 Hunter
    Ozzymandias 75 Burg
    Verite 75 Captain

I would spread caution to other wardens but I'm not sure when they are doing the agility change overs as the wardens main stats. So that would be fairly painful but I hear they are doing it slowly, switching from one main stat to the other.

Wink

tank tank tank

where r u, dps wardens?
    wanna see end game dps gear.

Quote Originally Posted by PulseDiver View Post
    tank tank tank

where r u, dps wardens?
    wanna see end game dps gear.

of note is that I'm still tank traited, just gear-swapped for a SS. I also forgot/couldn't fit the earrings, they're the 150 agi/75 vit /384 crit ones from prancing pony skraid: http://lotro-wiki.com/index.php/Item...tud_(Level_85)

Obvious upgrades:
    horse-lords agi bracelets, or just another teal of the relic-robbers.
    earrings from fornost Fire wing: http://lotro-wiki.com/index.php/Item...the_Dead_Horde
    cloak from smaug: http://lotro-wiki.com/index.php/Item...tlefield_Cloak
    greater Erebor fist set (i don't have any more of the gems, and can't be bothered to farm for them...

The armour bonuses I have are my general dps setup, I would run different bonuses if I were going 100% assailment, or 100% single target dps, but this is my happy medium for multitasking.
    [center][img]http://i58.tinypic.com/2wrm5ja_th.jpg[/img][/center]
    [center]Let our actions speak for themselves. Jinjaah has been pouring over every post in the Bullroarer forum. Please keep in mind that any experiences with previous LOTRO teams are not reflective of the current team, give us a chance[/center]